Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Looks like history repeating once again ðŸ˜’. Just Riddhima and vansh have reversed their roles still keeping their main traits intact. Kabir once again like in ragini track playing with half knowledge and riddhu once again is becoming his lucky triumph card. Neither of them have not learnt from their past mistakes.

During, Wednesday's episode we saw how riddhu destroyed a part of vansh's miserable past after number of failed attempts of vansh to destroy that car, ultimately it was riddhima herself who gave the end to it. So in a way thou we see and feel riddhima will ultimately destruct vansh through past mysteries maybe she will turned out to be his angle who will relief him from the miserable past by bringing out the exact truth. 

Thank u for saying this Varna logo ne usey toh eternal culprit bana diya hai yar!

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

U are a little biased. In a way both are each others doom. Why u always feed negative ideas. Tu ek bhi track appreciate kyun nhi kar pa rahi hai yar aise mein dekhne ka faida. They had a story to tell and they are trying to make it. Itna judgmental hoke koi vi show enjoy hi nhi kar payegi.Both Riansh are flawed and  they are giving us what they have planned. Everyday they cannot give substantial episode.Story building  vi ek bat hoti hai. Some of the fans have become extremely bitter and biased   

And Kabir was over hearing her. I have seen u tend to blame any one Either Riddhima or Vansh. I think u are having difficulty to accept them as flawed. Tu Riddhima mein Naira aur Preeta mat dhund! nahi woh Anika aur Bela hai. Vansh vi shivay ya avi nhi hai. If u will accept the way they are u will b able to enjoy it. 

No not at all...I never had problem with them being flawed...I enjoyed viva track...I never complained....ki mujhe beard vala vansh vaapis chahiye...I used to be the one to appreciate it.

And its not I am not appreciating any of their track,I am not being biased....I actually consider that vansh is destroyed in Revenge track and in every of my post I mentioned it...my connect is destroyed...just for the sake of appreciation I can't say I am loving it yaar..now I seriously feel they are showing riddhima insensitive...she has all right to find about her parents but she has no right to act as Kabir's pawn,he find it accidently also becoz somewhere Riddhima is responsible....than again for her spying she is using vansh's feelings and I don't take it as flawed they clear cut mention her as dark character I will happily accept her this way of manipulation...they try hypocricy of giving her dialogues like mein to ye nhi kar sakti vo nhi kar sakti,hurt nhi kar skti and than doing same things...she is being hypocritic... 

Vansh already been hypocritic in revenge track,I never ever felt connect after it with his character...and what I felt I say...story building they are doing is in itself going negative atleast for me.

Actually I can't aplreciate when I am not finding it appreciable...I loved viva track and I appreciated it very well uske baad kuch appreciable dikhaye to sahi mujhe feel hi nhi ho rha to kya krun ab mein🤔

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The major people losing patience to see the same things so no trp due to which track being scrapped in the middle 

Here hoping ridhima change the game 

If not sure the viewers will lose entire interest 

They saw season 1 arohi being betrayed again and again but this time they can't 

Actually people are not loosing patience they are making them loose it doesn't work like this how they are showing...so many piled up loopholes,dumbing down your main character,pitching one against the other resulting in villian victory never going to get them trp....they seriously need to watch dark dramas mainly rom thrillers....so they could understand the concept...actually viva track was fine example of rom thriller.....

Actually leave it...its just my stupidity to even expect anything from itv when movies can't be creative here,serials can never be...they just have to pass days and give something on tv thats it they were never here to tell a story....my bad that I expected it to be a story of VRS.😆

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

She is connecting dots also if family behave like that wgk doesn't want to know 

A girl like ridhima surely does more than normal 

Hmm actually leave it...I don't understand this serial's genre😳...I should take a break.😆

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Filler episode for sure.

Riddhu back to her 101 ways to do spying and manipulation to reach to the truth and her first target our dear old dadi.

Riddhu isn't wrong to know the truth about her parents death, she has all rights to know and if no one is willing to reveal it to her so she will use other methods as the matter is of her parent's death and her existence.

Problem isn't with Riddhu's quest to learn the truth but her ways are questionable then again who's are not in this show.

It's understandable that Rai Singhanias aren't willing to tell her becz for them she was a spy and least liked person or non at all. And it's a matter related to Vansh past, that too a painful one. With the way Ishani reacts and says that she will not leave Riddhu if she again hurt or play with her Vansh bhai feelings it's clearly means they know that Riddhu digging out the past will hurt Vansh immensely. But what could be done Riddhu is a single minded person and right now she is focused on unearthing the truth about her parents death.

But that doesn't mean that she can digg Vansh's past without his consent. Why does she needs to know about Vansh past. Even though she hasn't jumped to conclusions yet about Vansh's connection with her parents death but her cold actions proves otherwise.

She claims to love Vansh but her reaction of him being juvenile delinquent seems like feeding her curiosity and just intellectual information. Not once her monologues indicated that at such age what happened that Vansh had to suffer this. Moreover she was hellbent on finding ways to satisfy her need to know all thirst.

She expects Vansh to share all the truth and trust her but did she ever took a step to do the same. Why didn't she tell him about Kabir being Ragini's murderer. If she wanted she could have confronted him, shown him those notes and asked him about her doubts and still if she felt that he is lying then she was more than welcome to do her jasoosi.

And why not once she thought that why Kabir is always around her whenever she finds some clues and why he out of all people helping her out when she very well knows how much manipulative he is and how he can never do any good for others. This ignorant attitude of her irks more.

And now comes our boss.....why I have feeling that he might have replaced the original files with fake one. The guy who can predict this move of his wife very well knows that she will reach her goals no matter what.

Let's see how makers unfold this track..... tomorrow maybe we will know who have planned how many traps for each other.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy

No not at all...I never had problem with them being flawed...I enjoyed viva track...I never complained....ki mujhe beard vala vansh vaapis chahiye...I used to be the one to appreciate it.

And its not I am not appreciating any of their track,I am not being biased....I actually consider that vansh is destroyed in Revenge track and in every of my post I mentioned it...my connect is destroyed...just for the sake of appreciation I can't say I am loving it yaar..now I seriously feel they are showing riddhima insensitive...she has all right to find about her parents but she has no right to act as Kabir's pawn,he find it accidently also becoz somewhere Riddhima is responsible....than again for her spying she is using vansh's feelings and I don't take it as flawed they clear cut mention her as dark character I will happily accept her this way of manipulation...they try hypocricy of giving her dialogues like mein to ye nhi kar sakti vo nhi kar sakti,hurt nhi kar skti and than doing same things...she is being hypocritic... 

Vansh already been hypocritic in revenge track,I never ever felt connect after it with his character...and what I felt I say...story building they are doing is in itself going negative atleast for me.

Actually I can't aplreciate when I am not finding it appreciable...I loved viva track and I appreciated it very well uske baad kuch appreciable dikhaye to sahi mujhe feel hi nhi ho rha to kya krun ab mein🤔

Both are hypocrete in this sense.I did not like Vansh asking Aangre to keep an eye on her and distracting her for marriage.This is equally insensitive. And Vansh koi masoom baccha nhi hai.....And if we dont get her monolouge how we will get her viewpoint?
Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Filler episode for sure.

Riddhu back to her 101 ways to do spying and manipulation to reach to the truth and her first target our dear old dadi.

Riddhu isn't wrong to know the truth about her parents death, she has all rights to know and if no one is willing to reveal it to her so she will use other methods as the matter is of her parent's death and her existence.

Problem isn't with Riddhu's quest to learn the truth but her ways are questionable then again who's are not in this show.

It's understandable that Rai Singhanias aren't willing to tell her becz for them she was a spy and least liked person or non at all. And it's a matter related to Vansh past, that too a painful one. With the way Ishani reacts and says that she will not leave Riddhu if she again hurt or play with her Vansh bhai feelings it's clearly means they know that Riddhu digging out the past will hurt Vansh immensely. But what could be done Riddhu is a single minded person and right now she is focused on unearthing the truth about her parents death.

But that doesn't mean that she can digg Vansh's past without his consent. Why does she needs to know about Vansh past. Even though she hasn't jumped to conclusions yet about Vansh's connection with her parents death but her cold actions proves otherwise.

She claims to love Vansh but her reaction of him being juvenile delinquent seems like feeding her curiosity and just intellectual information. Not once her monologues indicated that at such age what happened that Vansh had to suffer this. Moreover she was hellbent on finding ways to satisfy her need to know all thirst.

She expects Vansh to share all the truth and trust her but did she ever took a step to do the same. Why didn't she tell him about Kabir being Ragini's murderer. If she wanted she could have confronted him, shown him those notes and asked him about her doubts and still if she felt that he is lying then she was more than welcome to do her jasoosi.

And why not once she thought that why Kabir is always around her whenever she finds some clues and why he out of all people helping her out when she very well knows how much manipulative he is and how he can never do any good for others. This ignorant attitude of her irks more.

And now comes our boss.....why I have feeling that he might have replaced the original files with fake one. The guy who can predict this move of his wife very well knows that she will reach her goals no matter what.

Let's see how makers unfold this track..... tomorrow maybe we will know who have planned how many traps for each other.

@bold-bingo...actually thank god penning it in understanding way...

It is not about her parents,it is her need to know why vansh was a juvenile deliquent,her curiosity and such a big curiosity that went there than only...it is not about her parents there it is her curiosity about knowing vansh was juvenile deliquent not once she thought about vansh,the man she claims to love.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Both are hypocrete in this sense.I did not like Vansh asking Aangre to keep an eye on her and distracting her for marriage.This is equally insensitive. And Vansh koi masoom baccha nhi hai.....And if we dont get her monolouge how we will get her viewpoint?

I to don't connect with Vansh at all...whatever happened in revenge track I could not forget it,makers could but I can't I have accepted the Vansh I loved died in cliff fall already..

Also vansh says that he is like this he use methods to hide things not morally correct so they should also stop showing riddhima on face as someone very pure,like mein kisika bura nhi kar skti kisi ko nhi maar skti kisi ko hurt nahi kar skti mein vansh ko hurt nahi krungi as after sia and dadi talking she got idea that whatever she is trying to find is going to hurt vansh very bad so she should accept it ki yess I am going to hurt vansh but I want to find out my parents as well as his past which could be of no use of mine just for my curiosity and I will hurt him in the process and I don't care at all infact she should also say that she uses immoral ways for her benefits...actually she is like on face something else and behind the back something else this thing actually make her more hypocritic.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Filler episode for sure.

Indeed 

They said her emotional fool 

But shevunable to feel those emotions 

But she might be linking it to her parents 

She feels guilty when she learns 

Like learning car accident and sia 

Long way to go but then happy not at least saying him criminal like last time 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@bold-bingo...actually thank god penning it in understanding way...

It is not about her parents,it is her need to know why vansh was a juvenile deliquent,her curiosity and such a big curiosity that went there than only...it is not about her parents there it is her curiosity about knowing vansh was juvenile deliquent not once she thought about vansh,the man she claims to love.

She will cry later when learns his story saying again sorry