Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

I agree and very tired by giving unexplained things my own logic...I don't know I just pray i got free from these clutches...

I want to feed my brain something nice as once I watched joker episode and watched it for like infinite times,Something which interests me and not frustrates me and for like 100 past episodes as I already said I with so much patience ki jo ho so ho gya I forget everything about past which is not easy at all becoz my brain works and retains memory (by god's grace)still with the same excitement sit with new track ok this time it will be interesting just to get disapppinted just 4-5 episodes after.

Everytime we say just wait,track is started same thing happened with revenge track...people said wait...illogical questions asked,wait,restricted to riddhima only,wait,getting manipulated by kabir,wait,left her alone at manali,wait,introduced someome else as wife,wait and what happened at last just waiting and waiting and we done with the track.

The track I waited most the vrs revenge track with everybody who wronged him as well as Riddhima,his love....it would be epic but what happened is history everybody knows,never for once felt like watching VRS there in that track and final nail in the coffin was his enjoying riddhima's plight.

And again same is happening with this track...now hating this word "wait" seriously don't want to get into this vicious circle again.

The major people losing patience to see the same things so no trp due to which track being scrapped in the middle 

Here hoping ridhima change the game 

If not sure the viewers will lose entire interest 

They saw season 1 arohi being betrayed again and again but this time they can't 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Right now I feel she is in observation mode and taking things from Kabir which are useful for her. Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya iss ladki ke saath

Hamesha gadbad with her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Precap se thodi ummeed bandhi hai let's see kya dikhate hai aur mereko yeh bhi lagta hai she has not forgiven him for press conference stunt he pulled.

I don't think he will reveal sooner 

His delay in telling the truth is making path for kabir 

I don't think vr will keep his own crime records in the centre 

Maybe they already fake ones 

Not real ones 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna

After knowing how much her loving husband had suffered in childhood she should feel bad at least for a second but no she was just excited in finding about her new spying mission.

She has all rights to find about her parents but why can't she ask directly to him rather than investigating without proper proofs.

she asked him twice in the locket scn and after the accident. She even will ask him tomorrow but Is it her fault that Vansh is not telling her the Truth. 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looks like history repeating once again ðŸ˜’. Just Riddhima and vansh have reversed their roles still keeping their main traits intact. Kabir once again like in ragini track playing with half knowledge and riddhu once again is becoming his lucky triumph card. Neither of them have not learnt from their past mistakes.

During, Wednesday's episode we saw how riddhu destroyed a part of vansh's miserable past after number of failed attempts of vansh to destroy that car, ultimately it was riddhima herself who gave the end to it. So in a way thou we see and feel riddhima will ultimately destruct vansh through past mysteries maybe she will turned out to be his angle who will relief him from the miserable past by bringing out the exact truth. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

U are a little biased. In a way both are each others doom. Why u always feed negative ideas. Tu ek bhi track appreciate kyun nhi kar pa rahi hai yar aise mein dekhne ka faida. They had a story to tell and they are trying to make it. Itna judgmental hoke koi vi show enjoy hi nhi kar payegi.Both Riansh are flawed and  they are giving us what they have planned. Everyday they cannot give substantial episode.Story building  vi ek bat hoti hai. Some of the fans have become extremely bitter and biased   

And Kabir was over hearing her. I have seen u tend to blame any one Either Riddhima or Vansh. I think u are having difficulty to accept them as flawed. Tu Riddhima mein Naira aur Preeta mat dhund! nahi woh Anika aur Bela hai. Vansh vi shivay ya avi nhi hai. If u will accept the way they are u will b able to enjoy it. 

She is just frustrated witbthings 

Don't think biased 

But then today I'm too frustrated for first time 

Hope they seriously change the end 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

she asked him twice in the locket scn and after the accident. She even will ask him tomorrow but Is it her fault that Vansh is not telling her the Truth. 

On that part yes 

His not revealing making path for kabir 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Over and above after so much she is not thinking about repercussions 

I'm with her knowing the truth and vansh is wrong because she is asking him to tell truth but he is not 

But then again she is not thinking what this truth will do

She is feeling he is hiding but she is not thinking Why 

He told many times he don't tell her because afraid danger might hit her 

Growth is she should comfort and confront

But here full of confront and lies 

Its not that...actually vansh lives a very secretive life...he hides things for reason but he understand it and tell riddhima how much he think she needs to know like in Ragini case he clearly told her she was his fiance,than he didn't kill her,that person is not her father and also finding out about her is going to be dangerous for Riddhima and I think it will be like this only vansh is a secretive guy he fell in love doesn't means ki he is going to share everything with riddhima,its riddhima who had to trust him with his secrets.

In case of her parents I understand her curiosity but I think finding about hus juvenile centre is not done...it is painful for vansh,she should let it go and concentrate on finding about her parents and by being not someone's pawn as well as carefully so that she don't provide someone detrimental for Vansh his secrets..urghhh

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Looks like history repeating once again ðŸ˜’. Just Riddhima and vansh have reversed their roles still keeping their main traits intact. Kabir once again like in ragini track playing with half knowledge and riddhu once again is becoming his lucky triumph card. Neither of them have not learnt from their past mistakes.

During, Wednesday's episode we saw how riddhu destroyed a part of vansh's miserable past after number of failed attempts of vansh to destroy that car, ultimately it was riddhima herself who gave the end to it. So in a way thou we see and feel riddhima will ultimately destruct vansh through past mysteries maybe she will turned out to be his angle who will relief him from the miserable past by bringing out the exact truth. 

Feeling the same dear 

This time be side vansh not bring doom unknowingly 

Hope maker change it 

If not tho gaya for sure

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Its not that...actually vansh lives a very secretive life...he hides things for reason but he understand it and tell riddhima how much he think she needs to know like in Ragini case he clearly told her she was his fiance,than he didn't kill her,that person is not her father and also finding out about her is going to be dangerous for Riddhima and I think it will be like this only vansh is a secretive guy he fell in love doesn't means ki he is going to share everything with riddhima,its riddhima who had to trust him with his secrets.

In case of her parents I understand her curiosity but I think finding about hus juvenile centre is not done...it is painful for vansh,she should let it go and concentrate on finding about her parents and by being not someone's pawn as well as carefully so that she don't provide someone detrimental for Vansh his secrets..urghhh

She is connecting dots also if family behave like that wgk doesn't want to know 

A girl like ridhima surely does more than normal