Epi 173: Skyfall - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by guria19

I feel too but what can be done.... It's cvs job they are proving there villain is the real mastermind.... 

Kabir.... 

So i can't trust cvs now... Just going with the flow and I don't think separation track is coming.... 

The blunder....of so called revenge with that bichu lady is the indication of the degradation of trp... 

So seperation I don't think... So 

But I feel the vibes of old episodes... Though I can't trust cvs.... But if at the last minute if ridhima changes the table.... Again then the game changer for me... πŸ€£πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ƒ but can't trust cvs 

Though I feel ridhima is playing yaar she is here for her parents death truth I feel... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ and she knows she is the weakness of  vansh and knows to use it as well.... But ridhima was also baffled hearing those obsessed lines by vansh one thing for sure ridhima is playing with fire.... But I once want ridhima to trap Kabir 🀣🀣

I don't think they afford separation but yes pile of misunderstanding 

Here can't totally blame her 

She is asking but he is denying which gives option to dig truth no matter what price she has to pay 

I'm feeling angry and frustrated that so much happened yet unable to understand someone is using her 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I'm too frustrated for now 

I agree why ridhima doing 

But she is unknowingly helping kabir 

Not only on herv

How come kabir is fine in house 

Why no one talking about it 

How come vansh is being okay with it 

Many aspects making me today damn frustrated 

The an wants to keep eye on ridhima but not on kabir the arch enemy 

What is it 

Why no one suspecting kabir might be manipulating her again 

Seriously...I am literally thinking right now...

Actually whats wrong with me...why do even I expect something nice from them still....its being like 120 episodes right now excluding vihaan track...like century I am just waiting ki after watching an episode I will feel thrill,romance and all but what doesn't happened in century so what miracle would happen now....I am actually frustrated with myself...why I am not giving up...why don't think for once and all that they can't handle it...

I mean look very seriously for one second just think anybody who is watching it becoz he/she loves genre,and not on twitter,IG,or IF and think by yourself what conclusion will that person draw from the serial....like literally she/he will feel any kind of rom thriller vibes from it or will get frustrated and switch off the tv and never going to turn it on for same serial....whether tht will not be the outcome...

You have answer right and it is turning off tv and never returning back....thats what exactly they do...you can't blame people and say they have problem with everything...just now riddhima took car got into accident and again on her sangeet day she is doing the same thing...we are bound to feel frustrated upar se you are showing she is helping Kabir...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Pls tell us clearly you don't want us to watch it...we will not..

I'm with her 

I'm only against is she unable to see unknowingly she being part of kabir game and pawn again 

I hope she change the game at end if not once again she will bring doom to vansh 

She do anything to find truth 

But for once she not thinking Why kabir helping her 

Why he is with her everytime of rescue 

Why he is giving details 

For once... 

I think she does realizes Kabir's agenda here but letting him be for time being jab Vansh uska kuch nahi kar raha than why should RiddhuπŸ˜† This time I don't think she will be played by Kabir but kuch aur hi hoga otherwise it will be repeat and nothing new.

Originally posted by Nephy

Seriously...I am literally thinking right now...

Actually whats wrong with me...why do even I expect something nice from them still....its being like 120 episodes right now excluding vihaan track...like century I am just waiting ki after watching an episode I will feel thrill,romance and all but what doesn't happened in century so what miracle would happen now....I am actually frustrated with myself...why I am not giving up...why don't think for once and all that they can't handle it...

I mean look very seriously for one second just think anybody who is watching it becoz he/she loves genre,and not on twitter,IG,or IF and think by yourself what conclusion will that person draw from the serial....like literally she/he will feel any kind of rom thriller vibes from it or will get frustrated and switch off the tv and never going to turn it on for same serial....whether tht will not be the outcome...

You have answer right and it is turning off tv and never returning back....thats what exactly they do...you can't blame people and say they have problem with everything...just now riddhima took car got into accident and again on her sangeet day she is doing the same thing...we are bound to feel frustrated upar se you are showing she is helping Kabir...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Pls tell us clearly you don't want us to watch it...we will not..

The thing is viewers are frustrated to see unknowingly ridhima being pawn in kabir game 

That's not right 

The growth should be she questioning his intentions and doing her own detective thing 

But this is like she is laying path to vansh doom again 

I myself frustrated to see arch enemy in the house yet no one is thinking about him 

Vansh what are you doing man 

Originally posted by BhataktiAtma.

I think she does realizes Kabir's agenda here but letting him be for time being jab Vansh uska kuch nahi kar raha than why should RiddhuπŸ˜† This time I don't think she will be played by Kabir but kuch aur hi hoga otherwise it will be repeat and nothing new.

I'm hoping new comes where Riansh win 

If not it's like the past. Nothing new at all 

She is not questioning things, she is doing it when kabir gives advice

The questioning abilities she uses for vabsh why she can't for kabir

I understand she is not jumping into final conclusions but this is important for her. But seeing the same 

Over and above after so much she is not thinking about repercussions 

I'm with her knowing the truth and vansh is wrong because she is asking him to tell truth but he is not 

But then again she is not thinking what this truth will do

She is feeling he is hiding but she is not thinking Why 

He told many times he don't tell her because afraid danger might hit her 

Growth is she should comfort and confront

But here full of confront and lies 

The thing is viewers are frustrated to see unknowingly ridhima being pawn in kabir game 

That's not right 

The growth should be she questioning his intentions and doing her own detective thing 

But this is like she is laying path to vansh doom again 

I myself frustrated to see arch enemy in the house yet no one is thinking about him 

Vansh what are you doing man 

I agree and very tired by giving unexplained things my own logic...I don't know I just pray i got free from these clutches...

I want to feed my brain something nice as once I watched joker episode and watched it for like infinite times,Something which interests me and not frustrates me and for like 100 past episodes as I already said I with so much patience ki jo ho so ho gya I forget everything about past which is not easy at all becoz my brain works and retains memory (by god's grace)still with the same excitement sit with new track ok this time it will be interesting just to get disapppinted just 4-5 episodes after.

Everytime we say just wait,track is started same thing happened with revenge track...people said wait...illogical questions asked,wait,restricted to riddhima only,wait,getting manipulated by kabir,wait,left her alone at manali,wait,introduced someome else as wife,wait and what happened at last just waiting and waiting and we done with the track.

The track I waited most the vrs revenge track with everybody who wronged him as well as Riddhima,his love....it would be epic but what happened is history everybody knows,never for once felt like watching VRS there in that track and final nail in the coffin was his enjoying riddhima's plight.

And again same is happening with this track...now hating this word "wait" seriously don't want to get into this vicious circle again.

I'm hoping new comes where Riansh win 

If not it's like the past. Nothing new at all 

She is not questioning things, she is doing it when kabir gives advice

The questioning abilities she uses for vabsh why she can't for kabir

I understand she is not jumping into final conclusions but this is important for her. But seeing the same 

Right now I feel she is in observation mode and taking things from Kabir which are useful for her. Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya iss ladki ke saath

Over and above after so much she is not thinking about repercussions 

I'm with her knowing the truth and vansh is wrong because she is asking him to tell truth but he is not 

But then again she is not thinking what this truth will do

She is feeling he is hiding but she is not thinking Why 

He told many times he don't tell her because afraid danger might hit her 

Growth is she should comfort and confront

But here full of confront and lies 

Precap se thodi ummeed bandhi hai let's see kya dikhate hai aur mereko yeh bhi lagta hai she has not forgiven him for press conference stunt he pulled.

Originally posted by Nephy

I think thats the whole plot...Ishq mein mar javan...it is vansh's doom brought out by his love Riddhima...

We never get it but I guess thats how it was,is and will always...today once again she proved to be Kabir's pawn...given him the most sensitive information of Vansh...she is more concerned about vansh hiding it....she was clearly told by Dadi and Siya that there are many secrets which are painful for vansh and he might not share it with her...they didn't deny of being him secretive but they told riddhima to hold on...still she went behind his back...and than acted angry to him for hiding for once being human leave it she loves him she didn't think that could be painful for him...

Actually I am stubborn I am not getting this simple point they can't do something good...makers are gone case...

I knom many will say that whatever they do some of the people will always have problem...But I am saying purely what I am feeling,now after watching an episode if I will feel frustrated I will say same na...

U are a little biased. In a way both are each others doom. Why u always feed negative ideas. Tu ek bhi track appreciate kyun nhi kar pa rahi hai yar aise mein dekhne ka faida. They had a story to tell and they are trying to make it. Itna judgmental hoke koi vi show enjoy hi nhi kar payegi.Both Riansh are flawed and  they are giving us what they have planned. Everyday they cannot give substantial episode.Story building  vi ek bat hoti hai. Some of the fans have become extremely bitter and biased   

And Kabir was over hearing her. I have seen u tend to blame any one Either Riddhima or Vansh. I think u are having difficulty to accept them as flawed. Tu Riddhima mein Naira aur Preeta mat dhund! nahi woh Anika aur Bela hai. Vansh vi shivay ya avi nhi hai. If u will accept the way they are u will b able to enjoy it.