Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After knowing how much her loving husband had suffered in childhood she should feel bad at least for a second but no she was just excited in finding about her new spying mission.

She has all rights to find about her parents but why can't she ask directly to him rather than investigating without proper proofs.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guria19

Trust tha hi kaha 🀣🀣

Trust 

Where is it  

But if they are together for now it's vecausevofbthzt trust and love 

However trust is in foundation stage

Not like love which is in peaks 

shilpagowda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All I say is they are butchering ridz character now😑.  The way they did for vansh in revenge trackπŸ₯Ί

Writer is an  πŸ€¬ we check trp ratings as if our test results are out.  Every week everybody pray for increase in trp.  

Poor hellu & Rahul they work so hard.  It's irritating to see Kabir monitoring ridz. It reminds exactly what happened in Ragini case.

The way it's going I don't see marriage happening.  Ridz will loose vansh& he is not mahan like her who will forgive her.

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi main kya bolun nice post Abhyu.😊

Unpopular opinion I am liking the current track. Everyone is saying why Riddhu is doing this? why not trust Vansh ? Why don't she ask him straight? Well she did but along with Vansh everyone lied to her hence she resorted to this. Everyone is saying she is coming off as heartless remember few days back famous revenge of Vansh. 

Also she is playing with his feelings dude isn't that is what Vansh is also doing seducing her for his purpose distracting her and also before shoot out as well he was doing the same. People should put for once themselves in place of her it's about her parents she has every right to know about it. She asked but everyone is lying to her and keeping her away from it. Though again audiences quick reaction and judgement is scaring me ki kahi ViVa wala haal na ho.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I think thats the whole plot...Ishq mein mar javan...it is vansh's doom brought out by his love Riddhima...

We never get it but I guess thats how it was,is and will always...today once again she proved to be Kabir's pawn...given him the most sensitive information of Vansh...she is more concerned about vansh hiding it....she was clearly told by Dadi and Siya that there are many secrets which are painful for vansh and he might not share it with her...they didn't deny of being him secretive but they told riddhima to hold on...still she went behind his back...and than acted angry to him for hiding for once being human leave it she loves him she didn't think that could be painful for him...

Actually I am stubborn I am not getting this simple point they can't do something good...makers are gone case...

I knom many will say that whatever they do some of the people will always have problem...But I am saying purely what I am feeling,now after watching an episode if I will feel frustrated I will say same na...

I'm too frustrated for now 

I agree why ridhima doing 

But she is unknowingly helping kabir 

Not only on herv

How come kabir is fine in house 

Why no one talking about it 

How come vansh is being okay with it 

Many aspects making me today damn frustrated 

The an wants to keep eye on ridhima but not on kabir the arch enemy 

What is it 

Why no one suspecting kabir might be manipulating her again 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

After knowing how much her loving husband had suffered in childhood she should feel bad at least for a second but no she was just excited in finding about her new spying mission.

She has all rights to find about her parents but why can't she ask directly to him rather than investigating without proper proofs.

Is he willing to tell the truth if she asks 

So she has only option to investigate 

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel too but what can be done.... It's cvs job they are proving there villain is the real mastermind.... 

Kabir.... 

So i can't trust cvs now... Just going with the flow and I don't think separation track is coming.... 

The blunder....of so called revenge with that bichu lady is the indication of the degradation of trp... 

So seperation I don't think... So 

But I feel the vibes of old episodes... Though I can't trust cvs.... But if at the last minute if ridhima changes the table.... Again then the game changer for me... πŸ€£πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ƒ but can't trust cvs 

Though I feel ridhima is playing yaar she is here for her parents death truth I feel... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ and she knows she is the weakness of  vansh and knows to use it as well.... But ridhima was also baffled hearing those obsessed lines by vansh one thing for sure ridhima is playing with fire.... But I once want ridhima to trap Kabir 🀣🀣

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes..... This is the only thing 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpagowda

All I say is they are butchering ridz character now😑.  The way they did for vansh in revenge trackπŸ₯Ί

Writer is an  πŸ€¬ we check trp ratings as if our test results are out.  Every week everybody pray for increase in trp.  

Poor hellu & Rahul they work so hard.  It's irritating to see Kabir monitoring ridz. It reminds exactly what happened in Ragini case.

The way it's going I don't see marriage happening.  Ridz will loose vansh& he is not mahan like her who will forgive her.

Again and again being pawn s not good 

Hoping in final game she change the game 

But being unknowingly part of his game is not good 

Hope makers know what they are trying to show 

No character is being butchered it just the plot of ridhimaagain pawn is not digestable 

But that's how it is 

Arohi was same now ridhima is 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Abhi main kya bolun nice post Abhyu.😊

Unpopular opinion I am liking the current track. Everyone is saying why Riddhu is doing this? why not trust Vansh ? Why don't she ask him straight? Well she did but along with Vansh everyone lied to her hence she resorted to this. Everyone is saying she is coming off as heartless remember few days back famous revenge of Vansh. 

Also she is playing with his feelings dude isn't that is what Vansh is also doing seducing her for his purpose distracting her and also before shoot out as well he was doing the same. People should put for once themselves in place of her it's about her parents she has every right to know about it. She asked but everyone is lying to her and keeping her away from it. Though again audiences quick reaction and judgement is scaring me ki kahi ViVa wala haal na ho.

I'm with her 

I'm only against is she unable to see unknowingly she being part of kabir game and pawn again 

I hope she change the game at end if not once again she will bring doom to vansh 

She do anything to find truth 

But for once she not thinking Why kabir helping her 

Why he is with her everytime of rescue 

Why he is giving details 

For once...