Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Riddhima apne pe aayegi toh Kava ko.piche chor degi. One thing i am really liking...Vansh is keeping his eye on her but he is not intimidating her and he is not revengeful at her. Both are in equal forum. Now i am really looking forward what she will know about Vansh. I think she will get half truth again

She smartly duped her family but why did she tell the truth to the officer  she i must say is still learning. Vansh i must say has a good hold on different institutions. Aangre as usual kisi kam k nhi hai.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The story and plot is not bad...but due to bad execution they are giving filler episodes

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hoping the same 

But feeling same bad vibes like last time 

Let's see what makers planning this time 

If ridhima gets fooled by kabir again 

Then all are done 

And also his mom will soon b returning. I too think Riansh will have a fallout. But we cannot blame Riddhima this time bcoz Vansh is utterly hiding and lieing. 

coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Frankly Riddhima is getting on my nerves. She had to know everything. Each person has secrets/ past that they don't want to share but no Riddhima is like a dog with a bone. Kabir knows very well how to make Riddhima do his work and she is so nosy that she does it readily. 

We all had problems with how Vansh operated in the initial episodes and was bashed for it but Riddhima is doing the same but she won't be bashed because she trying to find the truth ( someone else's truth).

I am sure that Riddhima will be the reason why Vansh will lose everything and then cry in front of Bappa.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Riddhima apne pe aayegi toh Kava ko.piche chor degi. One thing i am really liking...Vansh is keeping his eye on her but he is not intimidating her and he is not revengeful at her. Both are in equal forum. Now i am really looking forward what she will know about Vansh. I think she will get half truth again

She smartly duped her family but why did she tell the truth to the officer  she i must say is still learning. Vansh i must say has a good hold on different institutions. Aangre as usual kisi kam k nhi hai.

It's known if ridhima sets her mind she will get it done 

But then don't know why I'm feeling same vibe like last time 

Ridhima will destroy everything which don't want. 

But then I'm in that zone since kabir monologue of destruction of vansh once again 

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Trust tha hi kaha 🤣🤣

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

The story and plot is not bad...but due to bad execution they are giving filler episodes

Yes 

Filler episode 

Plot of good 

But they are just filling 

Let's see if we can get bharpur episode tomorrow 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

And also his mom will soon b returning. I too think Riansh will have a fallout. But we cannot blame Riddhima this time bcoz Vansh is utterly hiding and lieing. 

Yes 

Flashback or present no idea if his mother 

Saying reflection of ridhima hoping positive only 

Indeed can't blame ridhima because whenever she is asking he is lying 

But kabir is hearing those secrets yet if it comes out through him it's like ridhima might told him 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don't know why but seriously after watching today episode having a bad vibe in this plot ending. Hope kabir won't be successful again and ridhima bring the doom. 

If happens no growth in ridhima character, but I fear maybe this is what we see. Ridhima once again destroying everything.

I think thats the whole plot...Ishq mein mar javan...it is vansh's doom brought out by his love Riddhima...

We never get it but I guess thats how it was,is and will always...today once again she proved to be Kabir's pawn...given him the most sensitive information of Vansh...she is more concerned about vansh hiding it....she was clearly told by Dadi and Siya that there are many secrets which are painful for vansh and he might not share it with her...they didn't deny of being him secretive but they told riddhima to hold on...still she went behind his back...and than acted angry to him for hiding for once being human leave it she loves him she didn't think that could be painful for him...

Actually I am stubborn I am not getting this simple point they can't do something good...makers are gone case...

I knom many will say that whatever they do some of the people will always have problem...But I am saying purely what I am feeling,now after watching an episode if I will feel frustrated I will say same na...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniki

Frankly Riddhima is getting on my nerves. She had to know everything. Each person has secrets/ past that they don't want to share but no Riddhima is like a dog with a bone. Kabir knows very well how to make Riddhima do his work and she is so nosy that she does it readily. 

We all had problems with how Vansh operated in the initial episodes and was bashed for it but Riddhima is doing the same but she won't be bashed because she trying to find the truth ( someone else's truth).

I am sure that Riddhima will be the reason why Vansh will lose everything and then cry in front of Bappa.

I only support because she has all rights to know about her parents death. The thing is unknowingly she being part of someone else game 

She should think why habit helping her again 

Why giving her ideas again 

Why 

But she is not thinking in that angle at all. 

Either she will turn tables or like last time lose vansh again