Hi Aniket. Welcome. Stay forever.

Posted: 3 years ago

Subhanallah, jo ho raha hai, pehli dafa hai. ❤️

I just enjoyed watching Sai enjoy herself and have a good time dancing. It was nice to see her act like a teenager. It made me realize how abnormal her life really is. College is about all of those things - studying a little, crushes, college festivals, first boyfriends, cutting class to watch a movie. And Sai gets none of that. She has to make bakarwadi (who eats bakarwadi for lunch? Come to think of it, who makes bakarwadi at home?) and come to college wearing a giant Mangalsutra. The way those girls mocked her was totally natural. 

So yeah, really nice to see her let loose and let herself be. And Aniket put that look of happiness  on her face, so I like him already. 

This is how I want to see her every day. Free. Joyful. TPS. This Pleasant Sai. 

Ikr... We all have been to colleges or will be someday and i have to say its the prime tym where anyone get to live thier life fullest ...lectures , crushes , boyfriends,  fests...group outing...mass bunking (phir punishment bhi 😆)

But here sai is busy doing chula-chouka , taking taunts humiliation aur specially pathar ke sanam ka tho kya hi kehna (educated gawar 😡) aur ab tho virat ke bekaar ki jealousy bhi agayi hai ...(i hopr virat ko woh log dusre serials ki tarah MCP na banade...i hate those control freaks 🤢 )

Agree. Though I wished they showed Sai making friends with those girls. Why do they show women or girls always being mean to FL? Ghar pe there is drama, no need to bring it to college. She needs friends at college.

She can't have a crush or boyfriend or discuss those with her friends, class bunk, movies etc she can do, but no parties,  overnight trips with friends. She will have an abnormal college life. 

Just those few minutes she forgot everything and danced. She was genuinely happy for sometime.

Giant Mangalsutra.🤣🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by sukri

Agree. Though I wished they showed Sai making friends with those girls. Why do they show women or girls always being mean to FL? Ghar pe there is drama, no need to bring it to college. She needs friends at college.

She can't have a crush or boyfriend or discuss those with her friends, class bunk, movies etc she can do, but no parties,  overnight trips with friends. She will have an abnormal college life. 

Just those few minutes she forgot everything and danced. She was genuinely happy for sometime.

It’s not that .. a lot of kids when they enter college have steady boyfriends.. who are in different places .. they do they stay loyal to them .. especially after grade 12 in Med , engineering schools a lot of them go to different cities .. yes It’s sad at such a young age she’s bothering about  kitchen duties and in laws duties .. virat knew about this .. that’s why he was resisting marrying her .. but after she attempted suicide ..he realised he has to keep her with him 24/7 .. to fulfill his promise to his mentor ..

Not every college life is fun abd easy going .. a lot of them face hardships in food lodging .. so Sai is facing these .

Originally posted by TotallyPagalSai

Subhanallah, jo ho raha hai, pehli dafa hai. ❤️

I just enjoyed watching Sai enjoy herself and have a good time dancing. It was nice to see her act like a teenager. It made me realize how abnormal her life really is. College is about all of those things - studying a little, crushes, college festivals, first boyfriends, cutting class to watch a movie. And Sai gets none of that. She has to make bakarwadi (who eats bakarwadi for lunch? Come to think of it, who makes bakarwadi at home?) and come to college wearing a giant Mangalsutra. The way those girls mocked her was totally natural. 

So yeah, really nice to see her let loose and let herself be. And Aniket put that look of happiness  on her face, so I like him already. 

This is how I want to see her every day. Free. Joyful. TPS. This Pleasant Sai. 

I should watch the episode only for Aniket and Sai's scenes then. I wanted to see her happy and enjoying. So good to know that Sai was genuinely enjoying!❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Giant Mangalsutra.🤣🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Well, she is married and in Hindu culture married women wear Mangalsutra, so I am okay with that. However, I wish she gets some friends and enjoys her college life.

I hope Aniket turns out to be a good character and good friend to Sai. So that she can have a good college experience .

i hope he doesn’t turn into a villain. I can only deal with Pakhi and Chavan’s as a villain now. Sai doesn’t need that in her life. 
it would be awesome if Sai could find solace in Aniket as a good friend away from the chakram drama :)

PS:

I am always team sairat however thorny their path might lead up to be and I want them to be endgame. Although sometimes Virat does get on my nerves and I calm down once I read jankis analysis :)