It has become so obvious even for the HMs.

Posted: 3 years ago

With all the bashing Rubina faced in WKVs, had it been any other season no HMs would know Rubina is winning the show. ðŸ˜† But with 80% of the HMs who went outside or entered late know Rubina is winning. ðŸ˜† Why are they even there now ? Just because of the money. ðŸ˜† What kind of season is this ? ðŸ¤£ BB kuch toh sharam karo. ðŸ¤£

Bb making money in votes, contestants making money staying inside, Rubina creating more logics for wkv.

While audience ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¥±

Exactly they messed up the whole game by allowing everyone to go out and then re-enter. Otherwise, it would’ve been so interesting in the finale this season, because it would’ve been a surprise for everyone. 

I remember when Jaan went out and in his interview he said he was shocked to see Rubina’s fan following cause the way Salman bashed her in the weekends, he thought she’s not being liked outside 

I used to think that too...Rubina is the clear winner.

Now I am not sure....I think BB is promoting Rakhi and with the Ab Scene Paltega motto of the season, it is very possible.

In Season 10, both Bani and Lola had such huge 
fanbases, but Manveer won.

There is a twist to the tail. Also, recently, none of the winners have been bashed so much on WKV.

Well they're delusional & think they still have a chance. ðŸ¤£

As I've said before, BB hasn't been this lopsided in terms of fanbase & popularity ever since BB8 where Gautam was so far ahead in popularity that it was hard for others to catch him.. same with Rubina this season, she's far ahead of others, one of the most loved BB contestant of all time. 

Originally posted by Anna_kan

I used to think that too...Rubina is the clear winner.

Now I am not sure....I think BB is promoting Rakhi and with the Ab Scene Paltega motto of the season, it is very possible.

In Season 10, both Bani and Lola had such huge 
fanbases, but Manveer won.

There is a twist to the tail. Also, recently, none of the winners have been bashed so much on WKV.

Gauhar, Prince & Sid were bashed a lot in their seasons.

However this season is different, they're bashing their most loved/popular contestant in order to get hype, which they're getting as TRPs rising every week. Hence they're doing it more, & then hyping it up via promos. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

However this season is different, they're bashing their most loved/popular contestant in order to get hype, which they're getting as TRPs rising every week. Hence they're doing it more, & then hyping it up via promos. 

😆 yeh wala nasha karna ha 

"Sid was bashed a lot in his season" my god delusions ki bhi had hoti hai

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

😆 yeh wala nasha karna ha 

He was bashed on aisi ladki, pushing & baap ki gali topics as far as I remember.

Anyways, BB13 is still fresh on people's minds.. I don't wanna open a can of worms. BB13 & Sid are closed chapters for me now. ðŸ˜†

Well they're delusional & think they still have a chance. ðŸ¤£

As I've said before, BB hasn't been this lopsided in terms of fanbase & popularity ever since BB8 where Gautam was so far ahead in popularity that it was hard for others to catch him.. same with Rubina this season, she's far ahead of others, one of the most loved BB contestant of all time. 

this season could have been the most competitive one but makers politics, not just that but also potential contestants making their own popat ðŸ¤ª made it so easy for rubina

some contestants had good popularity but didnt play the game well(eg jasmin, nishant, sara(she didnt even get a proper chance though))

then there was some contestants who werent that popular and started the game well but then they lost track in between(eg nikki, rahul, pavitra)

among wildcards only kavita and aly were good players , but kavita walked out and aly he shld have focus on the game in first half instead of being jasmin’s coach/mentor cause now he is playing so much better.

challengers provided trp but only competition for rubina is rakhi but she doesnt have that much votebank to beat rubina plus they came in kinda late.

there were also some unfair evictions done but if that didnt happen i dont think that wont have affected rubina’s game either, still rubina would have been the winner just that the game would have been more competitive probably and scenario would have been completely different.

so all these factors made it very easy for rubina to win the game. 

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago