Imlie

Gashmeer...

Posted: 3 years ago

I like this guy. He is very handsome and charming. Good height. Acts good ( except emotional scenes). First serial of gul having a good looking and well acting hero. Come to know he is married and having a son too.His wife is kinda cute. Kisi ki gandi nazaar in par na pade.🐍 Unfortunately he entered too late. Want to see him in different roles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moolikapati

I like this guy. He is very handsome and charming. Good height. Acts good ( except emotional scenes). First serial of gul having a good looking and well acting hero. Come to know he is married and having a son too.His wife is kinda cute. Kisi ki gandi nazaar in par na pade.🐍 Unfortunately he entered too late. Want to see him in different roles.

@bold totally disagree it seems like you didn't watch any Gul shows, I saw before this only 2 of her shows 

IPKkND 1

Barun Sobti 

Barune

Ishqbaaz

Nakkul Mehta

Both are great actors

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vikram Singh Chauhan in YJHJK is also handsome 😎.

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Yeh show nahi dekha but yeh banda pasand hai mujhe iska koi dusra show woh dekha maine

Originally posted by: magicalM

Didn't know he acted in gul show. Saw him in jnd. Highly talented and good looking too. 

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

@bold totally disagree it seems like you didn't watch any Gul shows, I saw before this only 2 of her shows 

IPKkND 1

Barun Sobti 

Barune

Ishqbaaz

Nakkul Mehta

Both are great actors

Barun Sobti 🧐, arey yaar... I've seen him in Asur... He doesn't appears to me so cute 

Dil bole Oberoi Gul show hai na, Omkara was not a handsome guy. 

Nakul Mehta is handsome,but I haven't seen his shows, dil bole Oberoi mein tha kuch scenes mein

Db Oberoi hero also wasn't handsome.

So I'm seeing an ultra handsome man in Gul show for the first time

Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshman

Barun Sobti 🧐, arey yaar... I've seen him in Asur... He doesn't appears to me so cute 

Dil bole Oberoi Gul show hai na, Omkara was not a handsome guy. 

Nakul Mehta is handsome,but I haven't seen his shows, dil bole Oberoi mein tha kuch scenes mein

Db Oberoi hero also wasn't handsome.

So I'm seeing an ultra handsome man in Gul show for the first time

Will our pov is totally different then, Omkara (kunal jai singh ) is also handsome and great actor.

I am not saying that Jamsheer is not good and handsome, but that doesn't mean to underestimate other actors that have international reputation for how good they are πŸ˜‰ but the matter of handsome, cute, and hot is a matter of eye and heart of the beholder🌹 

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

Will our pov is totally different then, Omkara (kunal jai singh ) is also handsome and great actor.

I am not saying that Jamsheer is not good and handsome, but that doesn't mean to underestimate other actors that have international reputation for how good they are πŸ˜‰ but the matter of handsome, cute, and hot is a matter of eye and heart of the beholder🌹 

Yep, but I'm not underestimating anybody πŸ˜ƒ, just saying they don't look me as handsome as Gash. But I know it's relative, looks, hotness n all n we respect everybody's taste na😜. I just expressed my view here. I've a friend,who tells Robert Pattinson is not handsome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but it's all relative, so I  cannot blame her for telling RP is not handsome. 

@bold πŸ’―

nainajantehain thumbnail

All of Gul's shows have wonderful actors who are equally handsome. I'd agree that Gashmeer is kinda more than handsome, he's like that forbidden fruit (for me).

Gashmeer has done an amazing emotional sequence lately so I have to disagree with you. When Imlie is shot and that entire ambulance scene was so lovely and mind-blowing that I have watched that episode on loop numerous times already.