Molkki

Molkki Written Updates 21 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Mukhi questioning who dared to do such a horrific act in his haveli ??  Purvi states Vaibhav had raped Priyashi . She accuses Mukhinof punishing her three times earlier without caring to find out or to know the truth . Purvi  pleads Mukhi to trust her and accuses Vaibhav 

Mukhi n Purvi confrontation .

Purvi asks Vaibhav to confess , she did have the evidence against Vaibhav but he himself destroyed it . Vaibhav Purvi confrontation . Prakashi confronts Purvi n refuses to believe Vaibhav could do such a thing .

Mukhi asks her to come to panchayat fight for  justice to Priyashi . Purvi feels Priyashi will get bad name . Mukhi says he assures Priyashi will be given justice if she has been wronged as alladged by Purvi , but if Purvi failed to produce evidence against Vaibhav she will leave Mukhi, his kids and his haveli n never return. purvi weeps but agrees to his conditions .

All move towards Panchayat . Mukhi is lost in thoughts .Anjali accuses Purvi of getting bad name to the family . Jogi says Purvi was very intelligent lady, she must be doing this for a reason. Jogi is sure Mukhinwill do justice.  Anjali is shocked Juhi was supporting Purvi ,  Prakashi is sure Purvi was lying about her son Vaibhav. Mama ji states Purvi has never lied till now . Purvi must be doing this for some valid reason . Both are sure    Virendra would do justice . 
At panchayat Mukhi asks Purvi to give her statement . She narrates the entire incident . Vaibhav refutes all allegations . He says it was Priyashi who was after him n trying to lure him. She even came to him wearing short dresses . Mukhi recollects seeing the receipt of Priyashi’s purchases . Mukhi asks Priyashinif she had bought clothes to impress Vaibhav ?? Purvi says her sister was not after Vaibhav, and wearing short dress does not mean the girl needs to be raped ?? 
Vaibhav refutes all allegations . Mukhi asks Purvi if she had any evidences. Vaibhav is sure Purvi had no evidences against him. 
Purvi  asks his friends to tell the truth about what they had witnessed at farm house or through the window . All the friends deny witnessing any rape . Purvi pleads them to speak the truth but they again deny .Vaibhav gets scared that he had silenced Radhika but he was scared of the other girl . 

Purvi then remembers there were two girls among his friends , one girl .,Radhika was missing   She asks Radhika to be called to the panchayat . 
none of the friends know about Radhika’s whereabouts. Mukhi sends his body guards to get Radhika . 
vaibahv gets worried that Radhika must not reach here under any condition.  
the body guests search the entire haveli n locate Radhika lying lifeless in a pool of blood with a knife pierced thru her . They get shocked 

Precap 

Mukhi’s bodyguards carry the blood smeared stabbed lifeless body of Radhika. Everyone is shocked . 

Vaibhav’s friends refuse to support a murderer . They accuse Vaibhav of murdering their friend just to coverup his dastardly act . Mukhi recognises the knife that belonged to the haveli . He realises Vai hav was indeed the criminal , he beats up Vaibhav with a huge log of wood right in the middle of Panchayat . Everyone is shocked n scared n horrified .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta ji for the WU🤗

The weather is bad at my place ...there is wind storm ...the channel is buffering 

Let see kya hota hain

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU🤗

The weather is bad at my place ...there is wind storm ...the channel is buffering 

Let see kya hota hain

Relax n enjoy the weather ... 

I have added the Precap that will make you happy 👏🥳

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Relax n enjoy the weather ... 

I have added the Precap that will make you happy 👏🥳

Thks for the precap 🤗

I did see it despite buffering...maaza agaaya ...Vir beating Vai 🥳

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wipeeee! Vaibhav ka kal bhoot utarenge mukhiya jiii!! Yayy. Buuut🤔why marry Priyu to that creep. I hope aisa na ho. I hv faith ki purvi and mukhi will try to stop. I hope priyashi disagrees too. I just hope ki makers itni misleading cheez na dikhae. Purvi who freed sudha from a marriage where she was raped,  should by no means ever be shown supporting this stuff. Neither mukhi Priyu or any person with semblance of respect should do that. I just hope ki aisa na ho.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Wipeeee! Vaibhav ka kal bhoot utarenge mukhiya jiii!! Yayy. Buuut🤔why marry Priyu to that creep. I hope aisa na ho. I hv faith ki purvi and mukhi will try to stop. I hope priyashi disagrees too. I just hope ki makers itni misleading cheez na dikhae. Purvi who freed sudha from a marriage where she was raped,  should by no means ever be shown supporting this stuff. Neither mukhi Priyu or any person with semblance of respect should do that. I just hope ki aisa na ho.

I totally agree dear .

No girl should be forced to marry her rapist ..what ever the reason. how can you marry a guy who has no respect for you, your honour, your body and least your feelings . He cern never ever make you happy . She will always remember his dastardly act when ever she sees him ..poor Priyashi 😔😭

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the precap 🤗

I did see it despite buffering...maaza agaaya ...Vir beating Vai 🥳

laughHahaha

I love Mukhi ji now . This will turn Prakashi against Virendra now .

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the WU Suta 🤗

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

laughHahaha

I love Mukhi ji now . This will turn Prakashi against Virendra now .

Pata nahin Suta ji 🤔

But in precap if u see it carefully Prakashi prevents Yogi from interfering when Vir was beating Vai 🤔 and also that Radhika is standing when Vir is beating Vai 😳...so it's a plan ...let see whose plan is it ???🤔