Epi 172: Ridhima: Love story of a Spy - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I feel he might be 32 

But not more than that 

Just a vague assumption 

how does you come up with this number ? is there any indication on that number ?

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Yes 

But it need doctor observation and only high level cops or raw have authority to use on deadly criminals 

Court gives order to use it sometimes 

But yaha tho free mein miljate hein

Thats what....i was like writers please....giving truth serum to an old lady with medical issues without any doctor monitoring  her....arey yaar thoda common sense use kar ke likho .....kuch bi....

Originally posted by vallu123

Thats what....i was like writers please....giving truth serum to an old lady with medical issues without any doctor monitoring  her....arey yaar thoda common sense use kar ke likho .....kuch bi....

She is Dadi Raisinghania. Kuch nhi hoga unhe. Truth serum se v nhi. She is made up of Ambuja cement.

truth serum is just an anesthesia  just to slow down the brain so that brain loose its ability to create complicated stories. this is not like truth serum le liya to sab sach bolega, just jada elaborate jhuth nahi bol payega.  

Riddhima has a right to know about her parents death..even it is annoying about her jasoosi nature..but as a daughter she has a right..

Show ke end tak..Ishani will never change.. and even Raisinghanias will still have Venom against Riddhima and they will never change and make her as an Outsider😤

Originally posted by phoenix27

ridhima has all the right to know about her parents true but reminding vansh of his darkest phase in life is not right. she could use anyone, police records, her orphanage any place she wishes to use get the info. but making vansh relive his worst nightmare is pure cruel.  Ridhima don't lived that accident but vansh has seen someone die because of him, he has lived in jail for there where what happened to him nobody knows (children jails are nightmare in most case/ rape/bullying/fight/drugs nothing is uncommon there).

Yes 

I agree 

Some truth the person who did can tell 

Not even the records 

Let's see how meticulously makers will handle this 

See abhy thats how she is unreasonable, hypocrite, selfish n loyal to only her blood...like some people  in our life...just nuisance!!

I still don't understand why she hates ridhima 

Because of her status 

Okay I get it she give oaun to her brother 

But then besides that is about angre

However now that seems closed 

I feel she is more or less feels insecure whomever vansh loves more 

Originally posted by phoenix27

how does you come up with this number ? is there any indication on that number ?

No 

Fair assumption 

32 fair number these days for men 

So thought the same 

Logic and itv doesn't go in hand in hand 😂😂

Rare case it happens 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

She is Dadi Raisinghania. Kuch nhi hoga unhe. Truth serum se v nhi. She is made up of Ambuja cement.

🤣🤣

I agree