Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 172: Ridhima: Love story of a Spy - Page 2

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: urmita

🀣🀣to ladke mein ye gunn bhi hai...4 yrs in juvenile center aka jail...πŸ€ͺ

aur khud apne maa k murder ko leke itna obsessed hone wala Riddhima ko parents k death k bare mein janne se rok raha...well Angre, the useless one will not be able to stop her ofcourse..🀣

And meko bada accha laga Riddhu ne dadi ko truth serum pilayi baat nikalne k lie...You go Riddhu... 

@bold πŸ‘πŸ‘ kya baat boli hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Age is big loophole here

Hope in the coming episodes they will try to clear this age matter. 

I feel they will show Ridhima as 26 or so because she is physiotherapist dear. 6 years of education. In that case mostly 25 - 26 she will be. 

So if he is 38, then they showing him as 10 or 12 years elder than her. 

that makes sense in her id card as well they showed that she was around 25-26. i guess finally they gave some consistency about this. so ridhima's parent died when she was 2-3 year old that explains she don't have a single memory of them, and vansh has served full term for his case in india max punishment for juvenile is 3 years, one year might me the time he he spent in various custody or some other undersge driving charge seperatly. 

Edited by phoenix27 - 3 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail

According to vansh unless he directly involved he won't be afraid. 

But then if he is not on what basis he is being afraid 

Why ishani says ridhima hurts her brother 

For once ishani, your brother is also hurting her 

Koi aao and teach this girl a good lesson 

if he has served his punishment then definitely it's not wrong when ishani says that.  

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

@bold πŸ‘πŸ‘ kya baat boli hai

That's something hurts 

The man who wanted to know his mother stopping her 

If he would have been old vansh he would blame her 

But then now he knows, more over he understands that she wants to know 

However the fear of losing her is making him to think irrational on this point. 

Acha, will dadi would remember what she said to ridhima because she will tell Vansh she told her πŸ˜‚

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Age is big loophole here

Hope in the coming episodes they will try to clear this age matter. 

I feel they will show Ridhima as 26 or so because she is physiotherapist dear. 6 years of education. In that case mostly 25 - 26 she will be. 

So if he is 38, then they showing him as 10 or 12 years elder than her. 

Nahi karenge yaar.The show's other name is "Loopholes mein marjawan"..kabhi clarify nahi karenge

Hame kuch soch ke decide karna hoga ki age kya hai. I am not leaving this to the makers..No way.

If u ask me..He is 30 or 31. because the ragini track happend three years ago, and it was an arranged marriage. and usually for a boy they started looking at the age of 26-28. 

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just felt it's a filler episode with romance and more drama of family. Nothing much. Whatever it is, going to be tomorrow. I assume. 

The episode starts with Ridhima bringing food for Vansh while he locked the door. Ridhima asks for forgiveness and says tell him to eat. Ridhima feels he is too angry on her, so she writes on a napkin, kisses it and sends through the door. Which he picks, tears and sends back to her. Ridhima writes again sorry which he sends back in the same way. She sends again this time saying she is leaving as he is not accepting her forgiveness. This is the wrong dear as said yesterday. Don't use this trick on him. Maybe one day he might not react in the same way. 

Vansh comes out of the door searching for her and she hugs him from behind. The way he ran and opened Door calling for her, That fear of losing her was clearly visible in his eyes n tone. He will literally Die If she ever tries to go away from him...I didn't feel any obsession here.. it's pure love

Ridhima asks if he worried so much then why so much angry on her. Love it - the way he said, she has no rights to leave him and go because he didn't give her permission to leave him! His possessiveness is clearly shown once again through this line. Ridhima finally said she got clues which say her parents died due to accident and he forgives her finally. Vansh she said clues - now investigate on those clues? Vansh use your sharp mind and skills dude, who can send her the clues against you?

He sees her with wounds while mends her wounds. Ridhima feels Vansh care for her much and going forward she will never doubt him again. Ah, she feels and next day all promises fade away. Hume aadat hogaya Ridhima. 

His care bounds her to him. Her pain is unbearable for him. Those expressions and BGM ufff............ hum marjaye. Vansh asks Ridhima to promise him, she will never do any such stupid acts and if anything happens to her, he will kill himself. Ridhima asks forgiveness and once again she asks him to promise not to hide anything from her and keep secrets. Vansh wants to kiss her while Ridhima stops him and says he cannot kiss her because she is a bachelor. Ah, looking forward to such moments. 

Ridhima tries to leave while he pulls her back and bends to her height. He calls her Future Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania and says before marriage, a little bit of romance should work and tries to kiss her but she stops him and says he needs to wait for little more. Ah, let them enjoy the rituals like a normal couple and some moments, but then looks like it won't happen. 

Dadi and Pandit - ye jodi tho ek nayaab hein. Ishani and her chatter about Ridhima being a bad girl and all. Dadi explaining Ridhima's value. Ishani says if this time Ridhima hurts Vansh, she won't leave her and she needs to pay for it. Why Aryan nodding with Ishani's words - Aryaan saab, from when you liking your brother? 

Ridhima is in the kitchen, while Sia ignores her. Ridhima says she has hurt Vansh and Sia. Sia asks her questions always damage the relationship. Sia says understand him and there are many secrets he won't share with his shadow too and trust him with that because he loves you. Ridhima, you and your promises, tumara Bappa jane. Sia says if Vansh is happy I'm happy and Ridhima is happy to listen about this. 

Ridhima feels she is thinking deeply about her parent's death and all. She goes to give him while thinking about her parent's death. Ridhima thinks about the clues she got and reaches the room where she listens Vansh speaking, Ridhima shouldn't learn about her parents and her parent's death and the car through which their accident happened. Ridhima tries to confront her but then Kabir pulls her back. 

Ishani is coming in the same way so Kabir hides her. Kabir says Ishani might have seen her listening to Vansh and Angre words. Kabir says now no one will stop Ridhima from digging her parent's truth. Kabir says Ridhima is his pawn and yet she doesn't know about it. The way Kabir touches the weak nerve of his opponents is amazing. Seriously, Ridhima dancing on his tunes though she feeling she is digging the truth. He said her parent's truth is Vansh's doom - day by day makers are making us intrigued what could have happened. 

Ridhima enters into the room and feels why he is lying to her every moment. Dear, confront him, ask him, rather than you banging the head. Ridhima says she has every right to know the truth of her parents. Ridhima calls her warden and asks which year she came into the orphanage and warden says 1996. 

Vansh ties Ridhima' eyes and says where trust is present, there won't be any questions. Vansh gives a surprise to her with a cake. Sangeet - seriously? Vansh says as it is Sangeet, they should do dance rehearsals while this man romances with her. He needs a chance to touch her and feel her. Ridhima says she has a surprise for him too and says in Sangeet you will know and kiss him. 

Vansh thinks what surprise she can give and gets worried about it. Ridhima is with Sia and says he wants to give a surprise to her while looking into his childhood images. Sia is happy to see Ridhima preparing a surprise her. Ridhima asks what happened to those four years while Sia says enjoy the images you have. Aryan enters and tries to say something but then Sia stops. Sia, you also hiding things like your brother. I know it might hurt your brother, but remember it is damaging their relationship. Why do I feel Sia might know about Ridhima's parent's death. All the siblings of Rai Sighanias are utmost loyal to Vansh. I wish one-day Ridhima find someone who can be loyal to her. 

Ridhima catches and asks him where Vansh went but Ishani comes and excitedly says Sangeet but then she talks rudely with Ridhima. Ek din I want her to say sorry to her. Looks like it went be a dream. Guys, why Ishani stomach is flat. Kabhi tho bumb dikaho. Aryan confronts Ridhima and says her questions always land her in the problem which makes Ridhima feel everyone is lying to her. 

Precap: Ridhima mixes truth serum and gives to Dadi and asks four years. Dadi says Vansh spent four years in a juvenile centre. While Vansh orders Angre to keep eye on her. Ridhima says she needs to go to the juvenile centre

P:S - So Ridhima is an orphanage since 1996. Vansh from 14-18 is in jail. Now, what is the story behind this juvenile thing? 

Second, how come someone can have truth serum in the house? Hamara Ghar mein normal serum bhi nahi hein. This both again Vansh did wrong on his part. She asked him not to hide any more secrets and dude you hid 3 years Ragini to know about your mother's killer. Why she cannot do the same? 

Half-truth destroys the relationship more than a total lie. Truth hurts but then again it can save the relationship. 

One needs to learn from their mistakes and looks like both didn't learn anything from past mistakes. And until you learn, life will make sure to teach the same lessons.

A vague thought, Sia might be the reason for the accident as she is in hospital, Vansh might have taken the blame for her. Which is why we see more bonding between Sia and Vansh than rest. 

Good post Abhyudaya, ..ohh serum...why dont they all take it...then show would be over haha

Now I have a problem; Rhiddima asked Vansh directly about whether the car was involved in her parents death and he said not 'this' car..it was Siya that was injured and not her parents and maybe Vansh was involved in the accident that led to Siya's injury...ok I take that he is telling the truth that the car that burned yesterday is not the same one that killed her parents.

However there is clearly another Ambassador car that killed her parents as a result of accident ...question is how much is Vansh or VR family involved with that. If they or he are not involved why does he not want her to know the truth about how her parents died. 

Trying to protect Rhiddima in case she finds out something unsavoury will only hurt her more. She has the right to know her parentage and her history just as Vansh wanted know who killed his mother through Ragini...so why should he think Rhiddima would not want to know about her parents?

And lastly how did he end up with other half of Rhiddima's locket if he or his family were not involved in her parents dying accidentally or otherwise?      

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Vese bhi abhi tak yeh show nhi hua hai ki 1996 main Vansh 14 saal ka tha.

So hamein zyada nhi sochna chahiye kahin writers humari popat nhi kr dein.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: phoenix27

that makes sense in her id card as well they showed that she was around 25-26. i guess finally they gave some consistency about this. so ridhima's parent died when she was 2-3 year old, and vansh has served full term for his case in india max punishment for juvenile is 3 years, one year might me the time he he spent in various custody or some other undersge driving charge seperatly. 

4 years can be given when death happens 

No death only accident might be year or so 

But if he spent 4 years who died then 

Her parents? 

Or for some other reason he went but she might feel for this

So there is more to the story of the car or does he speaking of another car

He can only answer 

I don't understand how the hell he missed her part of saying clues... Does he feeling she randomly searching and getting clues 

phoenix27 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

Nahi karenge yaar.The show's other name is "Loopholes mein marjawan"..kabhi clarify nahi karenge

Hame kuch soch ke decide karna hoga ki age kya hai. I am not leaving this to the makers..No way.

If u ask me..He is 30 or 31. because the ragini track happend three years ago, and it was an arranged marriage. and usually for a boy they started looking at the age of 26-28. 

no boy marry at the age of 25 in this age of the day. even girls marry at around 30.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: phoenix27

if he has served his punishment then definitely it's not wrong when ishani says that.  

Two aspects 

1. He served for punishment, agree ishani saying is wrong. 

2. However ridhima doesn't know about it. She don't know his scars. Over and above it's her parents. The biggest mistake is, he not serving the punishment, he is hiding it from her. He might be right thinking of losing her. 

But for her, it's her whole life truth and this girl is right in her place to know how her parents died. 

So normal days ridhima hurting with detective thing ishani shouting agree 

Knowing about her parents death, detective thing, ishani should think twice before speaking.