Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 172: Ridhima: Love story of a Spy - Page 9

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Nephy

Obvio...we think alike so its common we will want same thing I also loved that scene and watched it like on loop but it was very short initially we used to get to see this vansh with everyone but since his letting go of Aryan,AP and even Kabir and letting him live without once concentrating on him being involved in this making me lose hope...😔

So just kind a accepted maybe he is now regular lead with extremeness thats it although it seriously make me depressed that never going to get back that vrs...but than sanity is also important.

@bold...ayeee ....vrs was too sexy when he was like that....aryan ishani used to think twice before saying something  infront of him....maybe ishani is getting a pass because  she is pregnant n hormonal..  but aryan...uski class kab lagegi....

N kabir is enjoying a vacation in vr mansion sponsored  by dear half brother....😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah actually due to some writing glitch kabir is coming out master player which can't be the case...vansh has to be the smartest of lot....

Like he should focus that if AP is kabir's mother than definetely kabir knows about his that past which connects to riddhima and depending on that he should act.But no they are not thinking on it at all making vansh look silly.

Yup, actually that VR is missing for many days. He is unable to connect the dots. Even now Angre didn't get him who is the who had put that chit in the Ramayan book?

And he didn't ask for the second time or maybe he did but something which we unable to see. 

How come VR being so careless about CCTV

I know that house CCTV works when Ridhima should be in trouble but then again, why he is not being the same with the others? 

At one time he made sure to shut up his sister and brother too. 

He never trusted anyone and us unable to see that man. 

The growth is too good in the case, but yet, those minute characteristics which made VR standout is missing. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Obvio...we think alike so its common we will want same thing I also loved that scene and watched it like on loop but it was very short initially we used to get to see this vansh with everyone but since his letting go of Aryan,AP and even Kabir and letting him live without once concentrating on him being involved in this making me lose hope...😔

So just kind a accepted maybe he is now regular lead with extremeness thats it although it seriously make me depressed that never going to get back that vrs...but than sanity is also important.

Yes, though started with the highpoint of being sharp-minded businessman but the at the end he proved to be a regular ITV hero. 

Yes, we are able to see his obsession side but that man is what VR is. His obsession can be with the Ridhima only but for the rest, he can be the same VR. 

What I love in Gul shows, the main lead only changes for the heroine, for the rest of the family and the world they are the same. Here, we are missing that point completely. 

Vansh changing for others too. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vallu123

Even i loved his mind games...that command n danger in his tone....vr mansion  his den, vrs the aslan!!

Exactly. The day before yesterday the way he opened his eyes and said Ridhima he knows whatever she is doing, I felt Deja vu types. 

The VR whom we missing is back. 

But then again, we want the same to continue in many other aspects too. 

Nephy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vallu123

@bold...ayeee ....vrs was too sexy when he was like that....aryan ishani used to think twice before saying something  infront of him....maybe ishani is getting a pass because  she is pregnant n hormonal..  but aryan...uski class kab lagegi....

N kabir is enjoying a vacation in vr mansion sponsored  by dear half brother....😆

@bold-seriously,but let's see

Nephy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yup, actually that VR is missing for many days. He is unable to connect the dots. Even now Angre didn't get him who is the who had put that chit in the Ramayan book?

And he didn't ask for the second time or maybe he did but something which we unable to see. 

How come VR being so careless about CCTV

I know that house CCTV works when Ridhima should be in trouble but then again, why he is not being the same with the others? 

At one time he made sure to shut up his sister and brother too. 

He never trusted anyone and us unable to see that man. 

The growth is too good in the case, but yet, those minute characteristics which made VR standout is missing. 

@bold-yeah...and I think we are not going to get him back,they have created enough mess which can't be cleared now I guess...

Nephy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yes, though started with the highpoint of being sharp-minded businessman but the at the end he proved to be a regular ITV hero. 

Yes, we are able to see his obsession side but that man is what VR is. His obsession can be with the Ridhima only but for the rest, he can be the same VR. 

What I love in Gul shows, the main lead only changes for the heroine, for the rest of the family and the world they are the same. Here, we are missing that point completely

Vansh changing for others too. 

@Bold-I agree...why changes are for others also...

@B2-in every serial,main core characteristics never changes until unless something major happens.