Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know why..... but I think Shaurya is jealous of anokhi....

I mean the way he was looking at Shaan and anokhi bonding I felt he was feeling envious of anokhi as he doesn't have a good relation with his father and he always complain about his father's neglect towards him.....

And he is obviously very disturbed by his mother's supposed betrayal.

This is going to be very interesting.

That is something very probable. Not just regarding Shaan, it might be evident in case of Astha-Anokhi's bonding too.

Originally posted by mistofshadows

That is something very probable. Not just regarding Shaan, it might be evident in case of Astha-Anokhi's bonding too.

Yes ofcourse that too. I feel bad for him.... He has both parents but still don't have anyone.

And now I could understand that he is not rude like others believe, he just don't know how to express himself . There is no one with whom he could tell his thoughts.

Shaurya getting jealous seeing the Astha and Anokhi bonding is understandable tbh. He has been told how Astha never cared about him so when he would see love care Astha has for Anokhi he is bound to feel bad.

Originally posted by shruti

Shaurya getting jealous seeing the Astha and Anokhi bonding is understandable tbh. He has been told how Astha never cared about him so when he would see love care Astha has for Anokhi he is bound to feel bad.

I feel really very bad for Shaurya. He really don't have anyone who could understand his POV. He deserved a stable childhood but alas he didn't had support of his parents who are very good people.

I feel bad for shaurya. What aastha  did was right but what happened to her son was unfair atleast his father could have taken care of him.I feel in all this mess shaurya got affected the most 

Yes, he’s definitely jealous of Anokhi’s bond with his mother and he’s doing everything to derail her because she’s his mom’s favorite student. 

He also looked jealous when Shaan was helping Anokhi with the admission form. His relationship with his dad is strained so he’s disturbed to see Shaan being kind to Anokhi especially since she’s Astha’s student. 

Yes, it’s definitely jealousy. All his life he’s heard that his mom didn’t care, Dad is basically non existent and busy drowning his sorrows. 

The Bade Papa & Badi Maa are horrible people. I can’t believe she snatched Shaurya and then proceeded to tell him lies all his life. 
Im sure he’s hoping that his parents care for him even for a bit when he sees them with Anokhi. 
Because of Anokhi/Aastha Shaan is actually going to the college and taking interest. It’s bound to hurt Shaurya. 
All this mess but Shaurya was the one hurt and suffered most. Poor guy. Hope he can figure out the truth soon enough. 

Trust me, I wanted this to be my first post on this forum. The moment I saw him looking at Anokhi and Shaan, especially the kind of interest Shaan is showing for Ankohi, he IS so Jealous! and ofcourse he will!

What I understand is, all his life, he has craved for his parent's love and attention. I got this doubt in yesterday's episode but after watching him in today's dining table scene, the way he wished his dad GM, it's quite visible that he needs that attention from him.

I would love to see him grow and understand his parents, get their love, as much as I am excited to watch Anokhi's journey!

I never thought about it that way but the thinking is brilliant and explains Shauryas behavior and current preoccupation with Anokhi. She’s actually the thread that unknowingly connected him back to his mother and that’s why he can’t get her out of his mind yet. And the fact that he’s somewhat jealous of their relationship does make sense. Aastha has done so much for Anokhi and Anokhi is constantly singing praises of her but Shauryas badi maa has painted a very different picture of his mother.