Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Sirat won't be Naira I guess

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey all

In Twitter everyone has already assumed Sirat is Naira, but I really don't think she is Naira... Firstly as one of Topic Makers have said, she looks very young Bevause of short hair... Also with one Kidney and Brain clot operation, I don't think one can do boxing atleast... She was a dancer though, but one can't even dance with such ailments..... So if going by that logic they can turn her naira later on if they wish

But I feel they are keeping all the options open, and honestly even CVs don't have idea contrary to what Rajan Shahi gives interviews... The plus point is Shivin and their chemistry, so they are gambling around. 

Also they don't consider Krishna as their kid, so I'm not mentioning her.. Roughly if Kairav is 8 years old and Sirat 20 ,then Kartik being 34 ...I don't know how will they bridge this age Gap between Kairat (the reason name is Sirat), so they can be similar to Kaira... 

Dadi mentioning Sirat to be Orphan was just to confuse audience that she is Naira... But that won't be the case. 

Now coming to Priyamvada entering Yrkkh, I really feel CVs have nothing better first it was Gayu Naira and Kartik, Then it was Aashi with whom Suvarna was hell bent on getting Kartik married, then Vedika whom he actually married due to Nairas fake death, then Riddhima the Psychiatrist and now this oneπŸ˜’

I mean they didn't need A new girl when they already are introducing Sirat... 

I'm sure from last two episodes that Naira is either dead, if audience accept Kairat or she is in coma If audience wants Kaira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Hey all

In Twitter everyone has already assumed Sirat is Naira, but I really don't think she is Naira... Firstly as one of Topic Makers have said, she looks very young Bevause of short hair... Also with one Kidney and Brain clot operation, I don't think one can do boxing atleast... She was a dancer though, but one can't even dance with such ailments..... So if going by that logic they can turn her naira later on if they wish

But I feel they are keeping all the options open, and honestly even CVs don't have idea contrary to what Rajan Shahi gives interviews... The plus point is Shivin and their chemistry, so they are gambling around. 

Also they don't consider Krishna as their kid, so I'm not mentioning her.. Roughly if Kairav is 8 years old and Sirat 20 ,then Kartik being 34 ...I don't know how will they bridge this age Gap between Kairat (the reason name is Sirat), so they can be similar to Kaira... 

Dadi mentioning Sirat to be Orphan was just to confuse audience that she is Naira... But that won't be the case. 

Now coming to Priyamvada entering Yrkkh, I really feel CVs have nothing better first it was Gayu Naira and Kartik, Then it was Aashi with whom Suvarna was hell bent on getting Kartik married, then Vedika whom he actually married due to Nairas fake death, then Riddhima the Psychiatrist and now this oneπŸ˜’

I mean they didn't need A new girl when they already are introducing Sirat... 

I'm sure from last two episodes that Naira is either dead, if audience accept Kairat or she is in coma If audience wants Kaira

Makers are playing around with the track. They went Ekta Kapoor way of doing things.

Utterly rubbish...Man chaha toh lead ko maar diya..TRP aayi toh theek warna make her Naira again !!

Ekta Kapoor did this years back. Or for the latest example that too of Star Plus is Saath Nibhana Saathiya where Ahem was killed, Jaggi (lookalike) entered and now Ahem returned back with no logic.

If the show manages to run 3 years more, you can expect Naira to get killed again and then enter as Naagin / Makkhi reincarnation also !!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

It seems like they are taking inspiration from other star plus show pyaar ka Dard hai. In that female lead dies and new character with same face is introduced. Everyone thought she would be having memory loss etc but it was not. When the relationship bw new girl and male lead got fixed real one return back.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

It seems like they are taking inspiration from other star plus show pyaar ka Dard hai. In that female lead dies and new character with same face is introduced. Everyone thought she would be having memory loss etc but it was not. When the relationship bw new girl and male lead got fixed real one return back.

Yes that might happen especially if Sirat wont get accepted by the audience but Naira in white saree said    emotional permanent goodbye in star plus promo so if she returns it will be weird but on tv anything and everything happens πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

Yes that might happen especially if Sirat wont get accepted by the audience but Naira in white saree said    emotional permanent goodbye in star plus promo so if she returns it will be weird but on tv anything and everything happens πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Anything is possible in daily show. It's all about trp and being slot leader with good viewership at the end of the day.

The way they have shown seerat doesn't look like Naira but then we would never know what's in creative mind.