duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone 

How Are you I hope you all must be fine guyssmiley9smiley9

So far I am welcomed and spend my most good and free time and ofcourse love to share more things too you about Me I had recently got Covid too believe its was very sad and shocking to me But Thank God Now I am fine though Jan is always my fav month well their many reasons but main is its my Birthday monthsmiley40

Hehe so I am excited but Want you guys to be invited on my Birthday especial post dont have experience of it soo Suggest me nowsmiley36 Sorry I really dont know how people celebrate their birthday in IF And honestly I want too smiley42 because Its my fav place now and also my first Celebration of this year too its coming Friday Soo come and join me smiley9smiley40smiley9 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you a very happy birthday dear!🥳

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like I missed this apologies!

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHY

Wishing you a phenomenal birthday - Happy Birthday Wisher

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Guys thank you soo much for lovely wishes Please No apologies but I was really unfortunate to not celebrate my birthday this year in real too because day before I lost someone who was and is very close related to me  😞

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

[QUOTE=Pranushka_723]

Looks like I missed this apologies!

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Justin - Find & Share on GIPHY

Wishing you a phenomenal birthday - Happy Birthday Wisher

[/QUOTE No apologies and thank you soo much I am soo feeling blessed being here your wishes is my life hope which was literally stop no one wished me because I didnt told anyone how could I tell people my birthday when I am myself in funeral of my close one.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh no! That's really sad...

Take care

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

Guys thank you soo much for lovely wishes Please No apologies but I was really unfortunate to not celebrate my birthday this year in real too because day before I lost someone who was and is very close related to me  😞

Can resonate with you on a deeper level😞 Sending you loads of positivity and strength. Take care!

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Can resonate with you on a deeper level😞 Sending you loads of positivity and strength. Take care!

❤️thank you sooo much as I said before I am always fortunate to be here and get healed already 😊