Hello and Welcome Mere Sai Forum Members
"Knock, and the door shall open, ask and it shall be granted!! "
Our show is now more than 3 years old and it’s already late to have a pretty banner displayed on top of the forum!
We know, members have been anxiously waiting to have a banner for this forum.
Here we come, to announce the Banner Contest for the “Mere Sai” Forum.
However, like every good thing, there are some important rules that need to be followed by all of us!
1. You must include--- Abeer Soofi as Sai Baba ( younger ) Tushar Dalvi as Sai Baba ( older )
Toral Rasputra / Kishori Godbole as Bayaza Bai, Hemant Thatte as Appa Kote Patil
Vaibhav Mangle as Kulkarni Sarkar, Chirag Dave as Mhalsapati Ji
Priyanka Joshi Hait as Rukmini Kulkarni,--- Adding these characters to your Banner is Mandatory.
Including these characters in your Banner is optional----Sharmila Rajaram Shinde as Chihu Tai (Kulkarni's younger sister) Chandan Madan as Srikanth, Saurabh S Kaushik as Tatya Patil, Himanshu Rai as Keshav Kulkarni, Bhushan Dhupkar as Panta,----
2. The banner size MUST be 1456W × 180H in size.
3. You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum, all banners must be non-animated. A maximum of 2 entries are the same banner but of different coloring. Please note this.
4. The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it,
the show is spelled as 'Mere Sai'
5. Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified!
6. Offscreen pictures are not allowed.
* You MUST read this before you get into your designs. *New* Forum Banner Dynamics
Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).
If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit
Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!
For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~ by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above]
For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by -aditi-
The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to Viswasruti
If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to PM me.
C R E D I T S
Permission: Shruti, Global Moderator
Main Tags: Sutapasima
Write up: Viswasruti
Special thanks to Sweta Sai for the good initiative she has taken and for the guidance she is extending.
Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago
Please request in this thread to add Mere Sai BC.. to be known to all Globally in IF..
Now I am going to add the required pics to the Pic gallery, Sruthi opened that thread and made the BC thread sticky.
Topic started by Viswasruti
Last replied by Sutapasima