khwabeeda_nayan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CHARACTERS

Sai Joshi, a bubbly and cheerful girl from Gadchiroli, a small village in Maharashtra. An architect by profession. She belonged to the Joshi family which was one of the most respected families of the village. She moved to Mumbai after completing her education to fulfil her dream of living her life independently, in her own way. Initially, she rented a house, but after three years of struggle and endless work, she bought herself a small cozy apartment. 

Virat Chavan, a happy go lucky guy and an architect by profession. His mother, Ashwini Chavan is his only family. He had that positive aura around himself always which made anyone comfortable in his company.

(There are other characters as well but I will introduce them further as the story moves.)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

PROLOGUE

"Sai"

I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. I looked straight in her eyes,

"I know something is bothering you since you came back and you are keeping it all inside you. Sai this will only hurt you. If you stay like this, keeping it all inside you, it will eat you."

She averted her eyes from me. But I again make her look at me.

"You have to trust me Sai. Just trust me once and I promise I'll never let you down. Whatever is bothering you, just let it out. I promise you will feel better. Trust me once."

She was looking at me so intently. I assured her through my eyes.

"Nothing is bothering me."

She whispered in such a small voice that I almost didn't hear her.

"Yeah right"

She got up from her place and was about to go when I held her hand and stopped her.

"No Sai not today. Today I am not letting you go until you speak. "

She looked in my eyes

"Why? Why you want to know? Just let me go please. Nothing is bothering me. Spare me please."

Tears were shining in her eyes. I made her sit down and sat beside her.

"You really think I will believe your lies? Please Sai you have to open up. It hurts me to see you like this. "

"Why?"

"Because I love you Sai"

My eyes widened as I realized what I did. I looked at her who was shocked on my confession.

Before I could say anything else, she got up and ran away.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Okay so this story is purely a fan fiction by me. The story is not at all connected with the serial. I just love SaiRat so much, so I thought why not write a story on them. So here it is.... Enjoy !!!

This is the first time I am writing something on IF, I hope y'all like my story 🥱 

Edited by khwabeeda_nayan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved t plz continue ❤.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely start 👍🏼

Pls continue😊

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prologue has me hooked 🙂

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting prologue

Please continue soon 🙂

khwabeeda_nayan thumbnail

@fathima14 @deepikagupta9 @emah04 @luvzindagi @fkhr30 and everyone who liked the prologue, I am glad y'all liked it🥱

Edited by khwabeeda_nayan - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Looks interesting

Continue soon