Dialoguebaazi - SuMod Drabble

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, this is Tannu! This is something I had written long back on Twitter. Hope you guys like it. 

It’s just a fun fight between SuMod when Susheela visits his house and is told he has gone for a bath. Susheela is sitting and watching TV when she hears a voice. 

Pramod: Towel de na, Bae! 

Susheela: Teri itni himmat? Tum aise nai sudroge. 

Pramod: To aap kya karegi? Aap andar to nai aa sakti na! 

Susheela: Yaha se bhi bahut kuch kar sakti hu! 

Pramod: Main darta nai hu aap se! 

Susheela: *hands him a towel with grease on it*

Pramod: *wipes face and looks in mirror* *Shocked* Arey! Ye kya kiya aapne? 

Susheela: Bandar hai to bandar jaise bana diya tujhe! 

Pramod: Haww! Aap meri khubsurti se jalti hai? Lagta hai aap mujhe Sattu se zyaada handsome maanti ho.

Susheela: Puttu ko bula ke tere face ka pura naksha bhi badalwa sakti hu BF kahi-ka! 

Pramod: Ab aap dekho main kya karta hu! *Rolls on the bedsheet* Ab isse saaf karne ki zimmedari tumhari. 

Susheela: Hatt! Wo tum hi karo! Teri galti hai!

Pramod: Main Dharmpalji se complain karunga! 

Susheela: Haan kya? Aur main unhe bata dungi tum pagal bacche jaise behave kar raha tha! 

Pramod: Maine kya sochkar tumhe apni GF banaya? 

Susheela: Tum sochta bhi ho kya? Mujhe to pata hi nai tha yaar!  

Pramod: I dont like you!

Susheela: The feeling is mutual! 

Pramod: Mazak kar raha hu!  

Susheela: Par main nai kar rahi! 

Pramod: Aap sirf mujhse ladti rehti hai..

Susheela: Tum appreciate karne jaisi bhi to koi kartut nai karta hai! 

Pramod: Aye! Aapne hi bola tha ki aap par BF wale haq na jatau!

Susheela: Tum apna dimaag OLX pe bech ke aaye ho kya? Main K&S ke liye paise kamaane ki baat kar rahi thi! 

Pramod: Oho! Tujhe paise udaane hai! 

Susheela: Nahi! Mujhe aapne Pappa ki dukaan bachani hai aur phir Mumbai nikal jaana hai Hooda se milne! Mera jo star potiential hai wo yaha kaha safal ho sakta hai!  

Pramod: Main aapko madat karta to hu! Mujhe chodkar jaoge? 

Susheela: Kaunsi madat karta hai tu? 

Pramod: Kyu? Maine aaj tak Dharmpalji ko bataya kaha hai ki Gunnu-Sattu asal mein kaun hai! Batana chahta toh bata sakta tha.. Tera khayal bhi toh rakhta hu!

Susheela: Tum ussi track pe atka hue ho?

Pramod: Bhul gayi? Main 5 dino me UK wapas jaa raha hu na! 

Susheela: *Oh Shit! He did not extend his visa* Hmmm.. 

Pramod: Bolo na! Aap mujhe miss toh karengi na? Koi ab irritate nai karega! GF nai bulaega! 

Susheela: Main to party karungi Dr. Chota Haddi ke jaane ki khushi mein! 

Pramod: *makes a genuine sad face* Mujhe to sacchi laga tha ki main aapka dost to ban chuka hu! 

Susheela: To jaa kyu raha hai?! 

Pramod: *Tum rok ke to dekh, rukh jaunga!* Aapse aur India se picha chutt raha hai na isliye!  

Susheela: How mean! Itni bhi buri nai hu main!

Pramod: Wo to aap khud se hi puch le! 

Susheela: *Defensive* Mujhe nai pata tum kya bakbak kar rahe ho! 

Pramod: Aapko dekhke to lagta hai ki aap exactly samajh gayi hai! 

Susheela: What rubbish! You know what? Main abhi se hi tere bags pack kar deti hu! Sirf 5 din ki to baat hai! Then I am freee! 

Pramod: Admit karlo Susheela ji! Aapko meri aadat pad gayi hai. You dont want me to leave.  

Susheela: Zyaada mat bol! Maar khaoge tum, phir hadiyyan toot gayi toh mat bolna! 

Susheela: Mujhe tujhse farak nahi padhta hai! Jo karna hai kar! 

Pramod: Abhi se mujhe senti mat kardo!  Thode aansun bidaai ke liye baaki rakho *Fakes sobbing* 

Susheela: *Slaps him on the shoulder* Ye raha tera jawaab! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!! 

Pramod: Owww!! Aap mujhe maarti kyu rehti hai re? Maine aapka kya bigaada hai?  

Susheela: Dammit! You messed up my whole life! 

Pramod: Mai chala jaunga to aap bahut miss karegi dekhle! 

Susheela: Tujhe miss kare meri jutti!

Pramod: Wo mere liye exclusive hai kya? 

Susheela: Arghhh! Main tujhse baat karke time waste hi kyu karti hu?  

Pramod: Kyunki aap mujhse pyaar karti hai! 

Susheela: WTH!! 

Pramod: *Laughs out loud* Arey! Main to bas aapki kheechai kar raha tha! Par aap itna kyu shock ho gayi? 

Susheela: GO TO HELL!! 

How was it? Awaiting your appreciation, criticism, likes and comments on my drabble 👍🏼

Posted: 2 years ago

Susheela was wayyyyyyy too rude. She doesnt talk to Chota Haddi like that. Not even this Tu-Tujhe, she says Tum. Otherwise, it was great! Can definitely improve tho.

Originally posted by SuMod

Susheela was wayyyyyyy too rude. She doesnt talk to Chota Haddi like that. Not even this Tu-Tujhe, she says Tum. Otherwise, it was great! Can definitely improve tho.

Thanks for your feedback. When I wrote this 4-5 months ago, their characters were not even established and she did come across as being a little too rude to all of his advances, and I had checked episodes for accuracy as well. She had not had TOO many scenes with him for the Tu/Tujhe part, I was asked to share my drabble and I did. Obviously their dynamics have changed since then. Does not correlate with their current status, neither am I implying it does. 

Originally posted by Me000w

Thanks for your feedback. When I wrote this 4-5 months ago, their characters were not even established and she did come across as being a little too rude to all of his advances, and I had checked episodes for accuracy as well. She had not had TOO many scenes with him for the Tu/Tujhe part, I was asked to share my drabble and I did. Obviously their dynamics have changed since then. Does not correlate with their current status, neither am I implying it does. 

Yes exactly, I saw it when it was posted too, even then I felt that she came off as way too rude. I don't mean to offend you, it's just that when I began writing I hoped that someone will point out the mistakes and help me improve.

Yes exactly, I saw it when it was posted too, even then I felt that she came off as way too rude. I don't mean to offend you, it's just that when I began writing I hoped that someone will point out the mistakes and help me improve.

I am not offended at all dearie, I totally appreciate honest feedback, I just gave my side to explain how it was not based merely on the characters, but what I perceived would be their dynamics. I am all for improvement, but dont intend to write on them again till I figure out what is happening in their story 👍🏼

Oh ok, no problem, sorry if I came off as rude. And if you plan to, PLEASE write more on them. There is not nearly enough Sumod content.

Oh ok, no problem, sorry if I came off as rude. And if you plan to, PLEASE write more on them. There is not nearly enough Sumod content.

I have written a ff on sumod pls check it's name is tere vaaste

Originally posted by Riddhi2Saini006

I have written a ff on sumod pls check it's name is tere vaaste

I'll read it for sure 👍🏼