Breathtaking Adilie Pic - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kaede

Guys dream sequence hai and Malini fir blood degi Imlie ko.🤢 Matlab phir baha ka scene Malini ko de diya.😒🥺Adini ke liye sympathy badha rahe hai.😡

Ye Imlie ka dream hai , wo marne se pehle soch rahe hai adi aur uske baare mein.😭 Romantic?? Its a tragic scene.

Imlie kyun rain romance ke dreams legi? bechari was unconscious & in pain

Edited by happy007 - 3 years ago

Ye nahi bajayenge, after all he's married to Malini's it will create controversy.

Isse mujhe Kesariya Balam serial ka ek dialog yaad aa gaya , " Sirf peheli wali hi biwi kahelayi jaati hai , dushri to dushri kahelayi jaati hai.." 

Only Imlie is his wife . Malini is well.. the 2nd woman in the equation. 

😍💜💜💜😍

This time somebody's smile feels more beautiful than Gash's smile😉😜

Waise yeah malini ki di gayi shawl toh nahi😲...

Originally posted by MusicMuse

She literally did all the faint drama because Aditya told her the truth. 😆 Kisi ko uske liye bura lage bhi to kaise 😳

Compare her with our Sherni Imlie , kitna kuch saha hai at the age of 18 and yet as strong as resilient and as kind as they come. 👏 

No wonder aditya will fall in love with imlie. A perfect biwi material. Kind, smart and strong. 👍🏼Aisi ladki nhi jo sach bardasht nhi kar sakti. like malini. 👎🏼

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

What??? Are uska khoon beh gaya hai na. Kaun dega use blood? Obviously our mahan atma, Malini. Ek aur karz Imlie pe, will make her even more distant from adi.

Muzhe to dar lagta hai ab to ghar hai tohar videsh kahi Ishlie ka hint to nahi.🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

don't jump on a conclusion soon, lets see what happens

Hi guys 😊

So I’ve been stalking this forum since day 1 of the show (I love reading all your thoughts) & resisted the urge to create an account (cos I know I’ll get obsessed haha) but now what can I say...my Adilie heart is bursting with too much joy that I can’t help but join you guys in gushing over Adilie & Sumeer. I watch this show only for them. They have the most incredible chemistry I’ve ever seen & I literally melt everytime they are onscreen together. Heck I have to pour myself a cold glass of water & fan myself when watching their fighting scenes. I don’t know how I’ll survive when they get romantic (which there’s no doubt they will hehe). Lord save me 😆

This pic shared by Sumbul is sooo beautiful & I’m actually beyond happy that its Sumeer’s bond we’re seeing in it. I agree with those who don’t believe it’s part of the Adilie scene. It’s a cute fun moment shared by Sumeer between takes. Adilie certainly won’t be smiling in such a serious situation. I for one can’t wait to see Aditya’s desperation & pain as he carries his beautiful wife possessively in his arms to a hospital.😳 I believe he’ll accidentally come upon Satyakam & Mithi who’ll be stuck cos of the police roaming the area. Adi will take Imlie off their hands & maybe put her in the cab with him headed to the city. I can’t wait! 

It’s nice to be among fellow Adilie fans. 

EDIT: I just watched the SBB segment, my prediction not so far off then lol 

Edited by Snazzy_Naz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Snazzy_Naz

Hi guys 😊

So I’ve been stalking this forum since day 1 of the show (I love reading all your thoughts) & resisted the urge to create an account (cos I know I’ll get obsessed haha) but now what can I say...my Adilie heart is bursting with too much joy that I can’t help but join you guys in gushing over Adilie & Sumeer. I watch this show only for them. They have the most incredible chemistry I’ve ever seen & I literally melt everytime they are onscreen together. Heck I have to pour myself a cold glass of water & fan myself when watching their fighting scenes. I don’t know how I’ll survive when they get romantic (which there’s no doubt they will hehe). Lord save me 😆

This pic shared by Sumbul is sooo beautiful & I’m actually beyond happy that its Sumeer’s bond we’re seeing in it. I agree with those who don’t believe it’s part of the Adilie scene. It’s a cute fun moment shared by Sumeer between takes. Adilie certainly won’t be smiling in such a serious situation. I for one can’t wait to see Aditya’s desperation & pain as he carries his beautiful wife possessively in his arms to a hospital.😳 I believe he’ll accidentally come upon Satyakam & Mithi who’ll be stuck cos of the police roaming the area. Adi will take Imlie off their hands & maybe put her in the cab with him headed to the city. I can’t wait! 

It’s nice to be among fellow Adilie fans. 

EDIT: I just watched the SBB segment, my prediction not so far off then lol 

Hello adilie shipper, glad to see our fav jodi becoming famous day by day.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone 😳 atleast i was not convinced tat to be a offscreen pic😉 thanks to my tellywood experience 😃

Edited by Moolikapati - 3 years ago