Imlie

Breathtaking Adilie Pic - Page 4

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Lins_Love

😍😍😍❀may be a dream sequence... happy atleast this is on the waysmiley40smiley41 whatever it is always loves adiliesmiley27smiley42

Tfs!

New member😳 adilie shipper πŸ˜ƒ

You are most welcome on Adilie ship πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariel6 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaede

Guys dream sequence hai and Malini fir blood degi Imlie ko.🀒 Matlab phir baha ka scene Malini ko de diya.πŸ˜’πŸ₯ΊAdini ke liye sympathy badha rahe hai.😑

Ye Imlie ka dream hai , wo marne se pehle soch rahe hai adi aur uske baare mein.😭 Romantic?? Its a tragic scene.

where did you find that malini will give her blood? is there any spoiler came out? πŸ˜•

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Ariel6

woh palak paneer woh khudhi khale akele baith kar πŸ˜†

🀣

I could've said I feel bad for her , but I really don't. πŸ€£

Ariel6 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MusicMuse

🀣

I could've said I feel bad for her , but I really don't. πŸ€£

no one feels bad for her, we all are seeing from day 1 how she literally forces herself on poor aditya! πŸ˜†

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

no one feels bad for her, we all are seeing from day 1 how she literally forces herself on poor aditya! πŸ˜†

She literally did all the faint drama because Aditya told her the truth. πŸ˜† Kisi ko uske liye bura lage bhi to kaise πŸ˜³

Compare her with our Sherni Imlie , kitna kuch saha hai at the age of 18 and yet as strong as resilient and as kind as they come. πŸ‘ 

Ariel6 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MusicMuse

She literally did all the faint drama because Aditya told her the truth. πŸ˜† Kisi ko uske liye bura lage bhi to kaise πŸ˜³

Compare her with our Sherni Imlie , kitna kuch saha hai at the age of 18 and yet as strong as resilient and as kind as they come. πŸ‘ 

her faint drama was totally intolerable, unbearable, too much for us to digest that crap😡

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pata nahi I try to give sympathy to her then I realise isko ship karungi toh palak paneer mein hi uljhi rahungiπŸ˜†....usse better toh imlie ko ship karun kuch thrill toh rahega....

Funny side babusaheb ki delhi wali SR was so boring whereas pagdandiya mein toh free mein fireworks huye on his SRπŸ˜†

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Babusaheb ke aanewale dinon ke liye ek gaane ka suggestion hai "chura ke dil mera goriya chali" pagal huya deewana huya πŸ˜†

where did you find that malini will give her blood? is there any spoiler came out? πŸ˜•

What??? Are uska khoon beh gaya hai na. Kaun dega use blood? Obviously our mahan atma, Malini. Ek aur karz Imlie pe, will make her even more distant from adi.

Muzhe to dar lagta hai ab to ghar hai tohar videsh kahi Ishlie ka hint to nahi.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

This content was originally posted by: water_83

Babusaheb ke aanewale dinon ke liye ek gaane ka suggestion hai "chura ke dil mera goriya chali" pagal huya deewana huya πŸ˜†

Ye nahi bajayenge, after all he's married to Malini's it will create controversy.