Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

This Track Seems Super Cringey

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I really hope this Sirat is actually Naira. So far not liking the way her character acts/speaks. It's so dumb of them to go down the boxing route too. I can't recall Kairav ever saying he wanted to do boxing before?? Like how random can you get? Seems like a Mary Kom copy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly ... Since kairav is introduced in the show , he is either playing football or painting .  Yrkkh 's love for football is seen since naksh was young . Kairav had a special connection with painting , similar to how naira had for dance. 

This kid used to express himself through painting . Honesty I thought he may indulge himself in painting after naira's demise. 

Painting is such a subtle art . Your mind works in a different way .  painting  and boxing are like poles apart . 

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a backwash track this is. That's what even I'm wondering first kairav was so interested in painting and football also why suddenly boxing. Sirats family reminds a bit of Tara's family that same accent and all.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

the way she talks..šŸ¤¢coming down to slum levelšŸ¤Ŗ

between wanted to ask you all one thing. Why was kairav put into a boarding school. How can karthik be so mean. The child lost his mother and is in trauma,they easily sent him to hostel.my ā¤ļø goes to the child...šŸ˜­ he needs family now.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

the way she talks..šŸ¤¢coming down to slum levelšŸ¤Ŗ

between wanted to ask you all one thing. Why was kairav put into a boarding school. How can karthik be so mean. The child lost his mother and is in trauma,they easily sent him to hostel.my ā¤ļø goes to the child...šŸ˜­ he needs family now.

He lied to Kartik and said it would be easier for him to cope in the boarding school because he wonā€™t be constantly reminded of Nairaā€™s death. Gave Kartik a whole lecture on letting him fly on his own, being independent, etc. Kartik tried to convince him not to go but he made it sound as if he wants to. 

+1 about the way she talks. I hope Shivangi and rest of the team watch the episodes and realise how badly itā€™s coming across. The track seems to be long one, so they really need to tone down her accent, dialogues and make her character less ott. 

After lockdown the double role track failed miserably because Tinaā€™s character was extremely off-putting. Similarly, even this one is making the episodes unbearable.

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya their is nothing new in the track we see hundred of times this type of tracks ya understand for yrrkh it is new but yrrkh is different show na that's  why it's stays  here of years so why every such type of tracks illogical unrealistic tracks shown in this show their is no need of this why now a days every track copy from other aur usko kuch apni writing thoda dmsa different karke dikhane ki kya zaroot hai why take concept or style copied from other aur usme kuch style dalna instead of this make a proper track realistic track by own and shown it like before they make 

Instead of this if they show this ITV route they show both died and rebirth again and a new story of both or a parallel world or a season 2 type 

Edited by NeeruNira - 3 years ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I cant imagine Sirat and Karthikā€™s love story with Siratā€™s accent ā€œMain Tanne Pyaar Karti Hoon Manne Shaadi karo varna mooh tod dungiā€ šŸ˜‰..yes they should tone it down in upcoming episodes..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Kaira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

I cant imagine Sirat and Karthikā€™s love story with Siratā€™s accent ā€œMain Tanne Pyaar Karti Hoon Manne Shaadi karo varna mooh tod dungiā€ šŸ˜‰..yes they should tone it down in upcoming episodes..

Poor Kartik. One side he will have this teenager girl friend/ wife talking in this annoying accent and on the other, the adopted daughter šŸ˜‚. 

Best would be for him to grab his two kids and run away from Udaipur itself.

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Poor Kartik. One side he will have this teenager girl friend/ wife talking in this annoying accent and on the other, the adopted daughter šŸ˜‚. 

Best would be for him to grab his two kids and run away from Udaipur itself.

I felt like im watching Diya aur Baati 3 because the characters are similar to certain extent..they could have shown Karthik and Naira living with their kids in a city or some modern track instead of this because we have seen tons of serials showing Rajasthani rural stories on star plus itself so its monotonous to watch at times..

Kaira_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

I felt like im watching Diya aur Baati 3 because the characters are similar to certain extent..they could have shown Karthik and Naira living with their kids in a city or some modern track instead of this because we have seen tons of serials showing Rajasthani rural stories on star plus itself so its monotonous to watch at times..

I guess most shows on Star Plus have FLs with an accent and love triangles as the main storyline and all are doing well. Maybe RS and his not-so-creative team thought the same might work for yrkkh as well. 

I am curious to see if the trp audience accepts the track and new characters. Online feedback, disregarding the blind fans of Shivangi, don't seem to be liking it atm.