Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

even if sai tries to understand and virat stop supporting pakhi, pakhi wont leave a chance to make sai feel that she is his second love and virat will always have a soft corner for pakhi.

for any woman, it is not easy to live in the same house where her husband's first love goes around flaunting her care and affection towards her husband. 

so it is virat's 'zimmedaari' to clear his points to both ladies before sairat's story moves forward in their relationship. 

he should clearly tell pakhi to mind her own business and stop entering his room night time and stop interfering in his and sai's matters and clear it to her that he don't feel for her anymore. 

not only clearing things but also should follow the same and change his behavior and mind what he says in front of pakhi and sai. 

I AGREE it is indeed very difficult....

If Virat wants, he's the only person who can stop Pakhi and her bhakwaas flaunting...

If CV'S wants just bring Samraat Pakhi will stop her game up to 50% at least....

Pakhi is playing because she's completely free let's put her in between Samraat and Virat then let's see how she will flaunt or boast in front of Sai...

This show has many loopholes it will run but not for long.

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakmen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKP7zGsB6dO/?igshid=1qecsac9yyhqd

Morning mein sarpokhi ki side

Evening mein biwi ke liye possessive

God knows raat ko pp ke bedroom mein chale jayenge ointment le ke..

When will he stop this ping pong?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅบ

When I watched the episodes I too thought he was like a ping pong ball...

I wanted to take same ball and bust his head๐Ÿ˜†

I think I threw my chips at the tv screen once๐Ÿ˜† Mum was not impressed ๐Ÿ˜†