Kaatelal & Sons

VikRima * MeKit Corner - Page 6

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Pleasure. Thanks a million for joining in.

Good to know there are people like me who prefer Vikrima more 😊. 

And it makes me even more happy that you prefer Garima more among the twins,

Till now there was no-one other than me who preferred Garima over Susheela...Nice to meet you

I guess the story of Vikrima is not progressing as much as Sumod because Sumod has a larger fanbase,

Unfortunately, the choices of fans do have a larger effect on the shows🤔

I know 😕 I was so surprised when I found only Sumod fans online. I like them too but maybe I like Garima more because I am the elder of two sisters 😛 Also, I have seen Megha in her previous shows and Garima is a fresh change. From my previous experience, one couple ends up being primary and the other lags behind. I had a terrible experience with a famous SP show with three brothers and one ended up overshadowing the other two. 
Anyway, I also like the offscreen bonding of the entire cast, especially Ankit and Megha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

So why I like ViKrima more has nothing to do with MeKit's chemistry....

But I find something different and unique with ViKRima's Love story than with Sumod's

Sumod is more of a USUAL ITV Tom & Jerry Couple...Still I accept Sumod too are really cute!

However what I really love about Vikrima is how Vikram is unknowingly drawn to Garima's male counterpart Gunnu🤣

I have told this several times that I am sure that Vikram will fall for Gunnu and will think that HE IS GAY...🤣

Well I just want to see how that is going to happen in this show 😉🤣

What do you guys think about Vikrima aka Mekit?

The charm about VikRima is that they have two versions of story going on - Vikram and Garima seem to disagree (both right in their own ways) on issues even though Garima is truly a maddo behind him (her crush is very cute ) while being Gunnu gives both of them a chance to see each other as they are without inhibitions as well as for Garima to see him beyond the muscles and hotness that she initially kinda fell for 😳. They prove that outer beauty does not matter in front of true internal beauty as human beings  👍🏼. Also he is such a feminist, taking on his mom's name..love it ! This scene! I love how Vicky could be honest and speak his mind with Gunnu on his reservations about his dad and supports her dreams so wholesomely ❤️ Ever since I found out he is related to Jagat tho, that might be a conflict for them 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

She is telling Priyanka ki ladke ko chod ke padhai pe dhyaan de do, and he parrots it to her 🤣This scene was damn cute 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

thode edits i made recently on thwm ...feel free to use

Awwwie! He hugged Gunnu, but Garima was doing chance pe dance 😛

dhun.laagi thumbnail

todays episode (liked this control of expression of them in todays scene)

He was fighting for her with her 😛

Priyanka had to stop him otherwise mahayudh ho jaata 😆

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I prefer Garima - Vikram too

I enjoy SuMod, but I find the possibility of interesting conflict in ViKrima.

Pramod is supportive of Susheela and he knows their scam😬

But Vikram's case would be different as he loves Jagat. Garima and Vikram's story is going to have more tashan, not the one upping other that SuMod have but rather a more dangerous one a they would be pitted against each other.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

He was fighting for her with her 😛

Priyanka had to stop him otherwise mahayudh ho jaata 😆

i find the actress doing priyanks ka role thoda rehearsed tbh...unless its her first tv show, then ill probably let her go but i feel she can salvage her acting...

kendra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mistofshadows

I prefer Garima - Vikram too

I enjoy SuMod, but I find the possibility of interesting conflict in ViKrima.

Pramod is supportive of Susheela and he knows their scam😬

But Vikram's case would be different as he loves Jagat. Garima and Vikram's story is going to have more tashan, not the one upping other that SuMod have but rather a more dangerous one a they would be pitted against each other.

Exactly! Vikram will feel cheated when he gets to know that Garima is Gunnu and even Garima will feel cheated when she realizes that Vikram is Jagat's brother. Sumod's story has a green signal from both sides of the parents. But Vikrima will need to fight for their love and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Although it would be fun to see Vikram fighting for Garima and Garima going against her dad.

kendra thumbnail

i find the actress doing priyanks ka role thoda rehearsed tbh...unless its her first tv show, then ill probably let her go but i feel she can salvage her acting...

This is not her first show. I think she is Sonakshi's sister from KHKT but you are right. She can improve

Edited by kendra - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: kendra

This is not her first show. I think she is Sonakshi's sister from KHKT 

oh i didnt this....tfs...i just felt that probably she can do a bit more better but lets see...