Posted: 3 years ago

Alia  goes to  meet Nandini Sharma. Before that her school  teacher calls her. She appreciates  Alia's  success and invites her to school. Alia gets angry when she meets her mother. Nandini Sharma  asks her forgiveness but Alia refuses. Alia goes back. She remembers  how her childhood was and cries. Rabia  calls  her but she says she wants to be alone for sometime. Sarangdhar  stops the car and advises her to let go her bitterness. He says he already knew the truth. Alia asks him how he could take the decision on behalf  of  her and Who gave him the right. She says he also betrayed her. Kavya is waiting for Sarang. When he reaches home she asks how is Alia? Sarang says he is responsible  for her crying.   He can never forgive himself for that. Seeing his emotions  Kavya says you love her. Sarangdhar gets angry and scolds her. Rabia comes  to meet Alia. She asks what  happened? Alia tells her she met Nandini Sharma because of Sarangdhar. Who is he to take the decision  on behalf of her?. Then Rabia tells her that he is the donor of her child.She tells her that Sarangdhar is  the  real donor. 

Precap: Rabia  tells Alia  if you want to tell him you can. Sarang  comes and Alia tells she wants to talk with him. 

Today was a great episode. The scene between Alia n her mom had me crying a little. As someone who faced a tough childhood, I could relate with all of it. Also Sarang is such a gem of a person.

Thanks for the beautiful update dear.   It was a nice episode.   Really sad of alias bachpan.  Maybe  now sarangdhar will realise his love for alia. 

Edited by sumaishu - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Gobi13

Today was a great episode. The scene between Alia n her mom had me crying a little. As someone who faced a tough childhood, I could relate with all of it. Also Sarang is such a gem of a person.

True. The scene was very beautifully  done. The anxious and helpless but still hopeful feeling of her mother and Alia's feeling  of  betrayal everything  seems real. 

❤️🤗

Originally posted by sumaishu

Thanks for the beautiful update dear.   It was a nice episode.   Really sad of alias bachpan.  Maybe  now sarangdhar will realise his love for alia. 

Welcome dear....🤗

I think Kavya will make him realise  his feelings. I really  loved how he behaved with Alia yesterday. Sometimes soft and sometimes firm. At the end he confessed the truth instead of  hiding it.

Beautiful episode and very nice update.

We didnt get the precap.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Beautiful episode and very nice update.

We didnt get the precap.

Thank you. 😊

Not OTT drama. Nandini Sharma realised her mistake and asked for forgiveness.  But for Alia it's  very difficult  to forgive her mother because  of the hardships  she had to face all through her childhood. Overall it was  a very gòod episode. 

Edited by vyoman - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vyoman

Thank you. 😊

Not OTT drama. Nandini Sharma realised her mistake and asked for forgiveness.  But for Alia it's  very difficult  to forgive her mother because  of the hardships  she had to face all through her childhood. Overall it was  a very gòod episode. 

Dear I wrote OTT for your 20th jan update..alia's reaction on knowing about saarang ( pl read my reply )

I just love nandini sharma..loving mother graceful who had to be seperated from her daughter.

Its strange that I cant see my reply in your post due to some error.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Dear I wrote OTT for your 20th jan update..alia's reaction on knowing about saarang ( pl read my reply )

I just love nandini sharma..loving mother graceful who had to be seperated from her daughter.

It was only my opinion not based on your opinion dear. Simply I loved the scene very much.  I respect everyone 's views. By the way where is your post ? I couldn't  see it.