My story for Naagin 6!! (chapter 11 pg. 6 updated) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

The full ff is just amazing. Please don't end in between . Kindly continue and conclude❤️

Originally posted by Bloodmoon

The full ff is just amazing. Please don't end in between . Kindly continue and conclude❤️

Sure I will, PM you for the regular updates in that case, besides this I’m updating the story in Fanfiction section of IF, you can check it out there too, however earlier updates will be found either here or on wattpad. 

Thanks and I’m glad that you like the story.

Chapter 7.1

Chandrika stood still the moment Shipra asked her about Neelima, She was both shocked as well surprised yet she managed to maintain her composure.  

"Where did you hear about her?" Chandrika questioned with her back facing Shipra. 

"So you know about her, don't you? Who is she and what is she to Anvay?" Shipra responded with another question to which Chandrika tells her that it's no one important. The car arrives and they both enter the same following which they leave.

........................................................................................................................................................

Soumya was at the hospital tending to her unconscious husband. She was assisting the nurse with sponge bath and once they were done the nurse administered the medicines before leaving. 

As Soumya sat on the chair which was close and next to Shashi's bed, she heard a woman outside the room talking.

"Oh thank Goodness!!! My father has healed and is well again, I thought he'd never wake up" hearing this got Soumya's attention and she then walks towards the door to listen in on the conversation.

"How did this miracle take place, what did you do?" asked the lady's friend to which she answered that she had visited a healer who had given her an elixir to help restore her father's health including helping him wake up from his comatose state. Soumya then steps out of the room and directly approaches the woman standing outside.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind could you give me the contact details of that healer, my husband's also in a comatose state and the doctors said that even if he were to regain consciousness he wouldn't be able to live a normal life" Soumya told the woman who empathized with her situation at that moment.

"Of course I don't mind, in fact it's good that you reached out to me" the woman told Soumya and then provided her the healer's contact details. "Before you visit him you'll need to get an appointment" the woman tells her before leaving. Soumya then enters the room where Shashi was being treated and dials up the healer's number to get an appointment.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Shipra had just returned home along with Chandrika who walked straight towards her room. Shipra then walked behind to follow her in as everyone in the living room watched, Abhay who was just passing by noticed the disturbed expression on his mother's face and asked to check if everything was well with her, "Yes Abhay, everything's fine. I just want to discuss something with your grandmother" she told her son and then headed straight to Chandrika's room.

As Shipra entered the room she locks the door behind her. Chandrika was standing close to the window staring outside contemplating about what Shipra asked her earlier. 

"Maa ji, you've been silent during the entire ride which I understand is reasonable but now it seems like you're trying to avoid me" Shipra confronted her mother in law baffled by the fact that she was withholding important information. "What is it? And who is this Neelima to actually to wake Anvay up every night, infact he seemed to be troubled to a point where he lost control and started throwing things around?" Shipra asked Chandrika who was shocked over what she just heard however didn't react to it and continued to look outside.

"Who is she and what are you hiding from me? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything about her" Shipra was frustrated by the lack of trust and the dishonesty of her in laws, "if you won't tell me, I have other ways to find out. So whatever it is I'd rather hear it from you'll" she told her mother in law however Chandrika remained silent for a while as she continued to face the window while staring outside,  Shipra then turns around and begins to unlock the door to walk out. 

"Wait!" Chandrika told her daughter in law who then does as she is told and turns back around to listen. 

"Neelima was Anvay's first wife" Chandrika answered in a cool tone, "yes, you've heard it right! He was married to another woman before you.......however she died shortly after the wedding took place" Chandrika lies to Shipra that Neelima had died in a car accident due to the route Anvay had chosen when they were heading home in their wedding car and that he blames himself for her death. 

Shipra was shocked by the revelation, she couldn't believe what she heard and was quite infuriated that her in laws had concealed an important fact regarding her husband for several years.  "Is that all or is there more that I need to know?" Shipra asked believing that there is more to the story than what she is told to which Chandrika answers, "That's all" 

However Shipra isn't convinced, "if that's true then why did you'll hide this from me all these years?"

Chandrika took a deep breath and then turns around to answer, "We didn't want to burden you with his emotional baggage" 

"Really? Even if that were the case I still deserved to know the truth. I can't believe you'll thought so little of me" Shipra told Chandrika as she was stupefied by the old woman's response. She sat down on the bed and thought about Anvay and wondered if she should be disappointed with him for concealing the same or feel sorry for not being able to console him and sharing his burden.

Chandrika walks close and sits down next to Shipra placing a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, I know what we did was wrong, but I hope that you'd understand us a little" 

Shipra sighed, "When have I never done that? Perhaps it's you'll who never understood me" she then gets up and walks out of the room.

Abhay was in the living room, he picked up the tv remote and opened the YouTube application where he searched for and played the movie Nagina. 

Rani who was passing by joins in out of curiosity, "what got you into watching this out of the blue?" she asked. Abhay explained that it's a part of his assignment. "I see, then why aren't you watching it on your laptop" she asked "oh right, I forgot....you prefer the big screen" Rani then asks if she could join him to which he agrees given he knew that Rani was deeply affected by the recent events and admired the way she was coping. Spending time with her was the least he could do for her even if it was in silence. 

As the movie progressed and the day passed, Ashlesha walks down the stairs along with an empty food tray from Kamalraj's room which she then left at the kitchen counter to be collected by the house staff. As she was about to head back up Rani calls out to her, "If you aren't busy would you like to come and join us for a while, we'd get to know you better that way" she suggested, noticing her hesitation she nudged Abhay expecting him to follow, although he wasn't keen to do so especially after how he accused her the previous day, he agrees to it since that's what his sister wanted. 

"Yeah join us, besides there's a lot that we are yet to learn about you" he told her in a suggestive tone as he then turned his attention back to the screen. 

"Would that really be okay?" Ashlesha asked, to which Rani insists, "yeah don't worry about it and just take a break" 

On noticing Ashlesha's hesitation Rani gets up and walks towards her, she then takes her hand and drags her towards the sitting area. Abhay had his attention focused on the TV screen and did not bother looking elsewhere. 

"I guess you like this movie given that your eyes are glued to the screen" Rani remarked, 

"It's because I'm apparently the only one who hasn't watched this movie amongst my group members" he explained

"I see, but what is this assignment about?" Rani asked to which Abhay explained that they were to research on indian folktales for which his group chose to write about icchaadhaari (shapeshifting) serpents. Ashlesha was amused by Abhay's attempt to learn about her kind through a movie.

"Is this enough though? I mean will you actually base your research over a movie?" Rani asked, "She's right, shouldn't you be gathering first hand information" Ashlesha pointed as she thought of a plan to get him out of her way. Abhay then looks at her, "you talk as if you know where they live" he sneered at her. 

Ashlesha scoffs, "Not where they live, but I do know of a place where they've been spotted before" 

"Really? Where?" an intrigued Rani asked, "do you think they're real?" 

"Who knows, maybe they are..... at least that's what the dwellers of Manasgadh village believe" she answered,  "interesting, don't you think so?" Rani asked Abhay, "Yeah sure, quite interesting.. I guess I'd have to visit a place down by superstitions and myths now i suppose" he scorned 

"What may be a myth to you could be another person's reality—" before Ashlesha could complete the been music from the movie starts playing, it was the scene where the sage tries to control the female lead. The music started affecting Ashlesha to a point where she found herself struggling to control herself. 

"I better go" Ashlesha tells them as she then tried to leave the hall to Rani's surprise who stalls her "Why what's wrong?" 

"I have something to take care of" she told Rani as beads of sweat started forming on her forehead, "Are you okay? You've suddenly turned pale" Rani asked out of concern, worrying that she may collapse any moment. Abhay took notice of the same who then asked her sit down and rest for a while however she refused and insisted to go back up. "Okay, in that case I'll accompany you there" Rani offered

"Oh no, it's alright. I'll manage" Ashlesha told them and just walked upstairs seemingly in a hurry. 

"Let her be, besides she seems pretty anti social if you ask me" Abhay told his sister, he then digs into his pockets to check his phone only to realize that he left it back in his room. He then gets up to go upstairs and collect it, however the minute he looked up he saw Ashlesha who already there and heading back to her room behave in a strange manner. Abhay couldn't believe his eyes for a moment when he saw her skin turn scaly.

..........................................................................................................................................................

End of Chapter 7.1, if you liked it do share and vote for the same.

Chapter 7.2 

Abhay wondered whether his eyes were playing tricks on him. He quickly heads upstairs right behind Ashlesha to check on her however she was already inside her room and had it closed shut right behind her. Abhay stood right outside debating over whether he should enter or not. He knocks at the door several times, "Hey! Are you okay?" He asked expecting to hear from her but got no answer. 

After waiting for a while, he turns the door knob and to his surprise the door actually opened. Abhay steps inside the room only to find no one there, he then wondered if she was inside the bathroom and knocks at the door once again. When he didn't get a response he opened the door worrying perhaps that she had collapsed however he didn't find her in there as well.  Abhay was sure he saw her enter the room but couldn't make any sense of her absence at that point. As he is about to step out he finds Ashlesha right outside the room, "What are you doing inside my room?" She asked him seemingly irked by his presence inside. 

"How did you do that?" He asked Ashlesha in a baffled manner, "I saw you enter this room a while ago and now I find you out here" he told her as he then stepped outside.

Ashlesha crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, the annoyance she felt was pretty apparent by her facial expression at that moment, "you must be mistaken, I never went inside, in fact I just stepped out your grandfather's room a while ago" she told him however he wasn't ready to buy what she told him. "You're lying, I clearly saw you walk inside moreover I even saw something weird happen to your skin" he asserted

"Weird?" Ashlesha frowned as she looked him straight in the eye

"Yes weird, your skin appeared to be.... scaly like that of a reptile" he alleged as he maintained the eye contact before her. 

"I guess you took what I said a bit too seriously, and you mock others for being superstitious" she taunted 

Abhay scoffs, "Sure, whatever you say. Deny it all you want, but you will run out of excuses one day eventually" he warned her before walking away. 

Ashlesha breathes a sigh of relief as she recalled losing control and was forced to assume her serpent form. Luckily for her Abhay didn't watch her do so nor did he notice her slither out of the room right under his nose. 

Abhay's growing suspicions about her were proving to make it difficult for her to carry out her plans without getting caught. Hence she resolved to take him out right away and had figured out a plan to get it done.

She assumes her serpent form and slithers out of her room and heads straight into Rani's room where she was busy speaking to someone over the phone. Ashlesha waited till Rani ended the call, once she was done and left her smartphone on the dresser Rani heads outside for a while allowing Ashlesha the opportunity to revert back into her human self. Ashlesha then picks up Rani's smartphone and dials up Srishti's number from the contact list. 

The call goes through, and she waits for Srishti to answer. The minute Srishti receives the call, Ashlesha mimics Rani's voice to respond to her over the phone. 

"I heard from Abhay that you'll had to gather information over icchaadhaari serpents, guess what? I know the perfect place where you'd find it" Ashlesha told Srishti with a malicious smirk on her face

Lakshya had just stepped out of the office which belonged to the guest who was with his father the other day when his uncle was attacked. To his disappointment he was unable to meet them as they had left the office just 10 minutes ago. Lakshya then walks across the corridor and heads straight to the elevator where he waits. As the doors slide open he is surprised to see the person in front of him, it was officer Vikram who just stepped out.

"What brings you here?" Lakshya asked Vikram who explained that he was there to carry out an investigation.

"What about you?" Vikram asked Lakshya 

"I was here for a business meeting" Lakshya answered as he walked inside the elevator 

"I guess money talks, given that people still seek the company of those related to criminals"  The snide remarks made by Vikram hit a nerve for Lakshya earning his ire and prompting him to press on to the open button to stall the elevator.

"I expected you'd be familiar with the presumption of innocence, however judging by your tone and behavior I wonder if you're even qualified to carry out an unbiased investigation" Lakshya retorted 

"That's what every criminal expects us to do" Vikram scoffed

"Let me correct you, it's not the criminal but the law and you're no judge but rather a cop, so know your place" Lakshya countered, he then pressed the button which caused the elevator doors to slide shut. 

Vikram then entered the same office and asks the lady reception about the purpose of Lakshya's visit. She explained that he was there to meet the company's chairman due to some urgent matter however missed them by just a few minutes.

"What could this urgent matter be?" Vikram thought to himself and wondered what Lakshya was up to and whether it had anything to do with his father's case.

Soumya was at the healer's abode. She was in the waiting area at their staff's request. After waiting for hours a female staff member emerges from the healer's room and approaches Soumya to inform her that they would directly pay her husband a visit to assess his case as they were preoccupied in a session with another client and it may take longer than expected for them to be done with them.

"It's ok I can wait" Soumya tells the lady

"I understand ma'am, however the boss wants you to leave for now" the staff member told him and assured her that the healer would pay her a visit soon. Soumya then provides her contact details and address before heading outside to leave.

Lakshya parked his car within the hotel premises and headed straight inside following which he went to check on the preparations being made for an event being organised at the behest of their client. 

When he entered the venue hall which was booked for the evening, he found Chetan and Mahima arguing with each other to a point where the former began to misbehave with the latter on seeing which Lakshya rushed to intervene.

"What's the matter?" he asked them to which Mahima explained about how Chetan had created a ruckus earlier and wasn't allowing her to carry out the preparations for the sangeet ceremony to be held there in the evening.

"What's the problem? and why are you harassing her?" Lakshya asked Chetan disgruntled by his impudent behavior towards Mahima.

Chetan explained that he needed the hall to host a party for one of his friends, a bachelor's party to be precise, to which Lakshya informs Chetan that the hall had already been pre booked by another client and that last minute bookings as such will not be entertained as per the hotel's policy. He then asks Chetan to manage with the club one floor above instead. At first Chetan was not ready however Lakshya stood firm on his ground leaving the former no other choice but to agree.

Lakshya then turns to Mahima, "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. If he troubles you or gets in your way again then let me know" 

"It's okay and sure" Mahima then resumes her work following which Lakshya also heads inside his office where his meeting was scheduled with the guest relations department.

As the day progressed and the meeting concluded, Lakshya leaves the office and heads back to the hall to check if everything was close to ready. He stood at the entrance and was amazed at the sight before him, everything was  beautifully done. 

(This is what it's suppose to look like)

As he scanned the hall to admire the work he found Mahima fixing one of the wall drapes which seemed to have been undone, the foldable ladder she stood on appeared to be pretty unstable moreover she was struggling with getting the decor fixed thereby climbing higher to get a better reach while trying to maintain balance. Lakshya noticed that the ladder was about to topple and quickly rushed towards Mahima before she lost her balance and landed in his arms preventing her fall. 

https://youtu.be/OV6Jw6HprYA

(Note: For all those who are familiar with Indian television and the Naagin tv series on colors, you'll would know that every couple has a song dedicated to them, hence this is what I chose for this pair, so you can imagine this playing in the background for situations like this)

Mahima who had her eyes shut out of the 

expectation that she was going to end up with a fractured hip opens them to be met by Lakshya's direct gaze into hers leading to a brief eye lock. At that brief moment Lakshya couldn't explain what he felt but was sort of mesmerised by her the minute she opened her eyes. There was something about her that got him drawn into her gaze but he snaps out and then looks away the minute the other workers gather around to check on them.

Lakshya then lets her down, "Are you okay?" he asked given that he was deeply concerned about whether she had injured herself in any manner. 

"Yes And thanks" she answered, as much as she was grateful she felt slightly awkward about the same especially when everyone around was watching them and that she was avoiding looking him in the eye directly. Lakshya took notice of it and immediately diverts his attention to the in-house staff members. "Why was she given this unstable and rusty old ladder to work with?" He asked them to which they had no answer. 

" And what is wrong with you? How did you even agree to use this thing without any consideration for your own safety?" He asked Mahima in an annoyed tone, "have you thought about what you'd if you were to get seriously injured because of this?" He waited for her to answer

"As you can see, this drape was undone and there was no other ladder available so—" Mahima was cut off by Lakshya "so you thought of using this, seriously?"

"Listen, I got you point and this won't happen again and no I won't hold the hotel responsible for it in case it does, so can I please get back to work" she requested 

"Is that what you think this is about? Very well then" Lakshya tells her and then walks out. 

Chandrika was standing out in the balcony staring into the air hinting that she were lost in deep thought. Her smartphone begins to ring, when she checks the phone it turns out it's from an unsaved number. 

She then taps on the green receive call button to answer it. 

"I saw your missed call, what happened?" The voice on the other end asked

She tells the caller about how Shipra found out about Neelima and the fact that how Anvay had been plagued and tormented by her even though she were dead, but more than that she raised her doubts over the occurrence of the recent incidents over the week and her grandson's wedding which was to take place by the end of the month.

"All these incidents that took place one after the other, I highly suspect that there's a conspiracy behind it. And with Anvay recalling Neelima... do you think it's got something to with her?" Chandrika raised her suspicions

"She's dead already, so give it a rest!" The voice on the other end tells her

"She may be dead, but someone may have come back.... what if that someone is related to her?" a worried Chandrika asked 

"That's not possible because we made sure to take care of them all that day itself" they explained to her

"What if there were survivors?" Chandrika pointed

"Hmm...... in that case we have a problem. But don't worry, whoever it may be, they won't get ahead any further with their plans." They assured her

Soumya was at the hospital inside the room where her husband was being cared for, it was past 8pm and she was nearly exhausted. She was very disappointed over not being able to meet the healer earlier but took relief over the fact that they had promised to visit her husband directly. 

A while later someone knocks at the door outside. Soumya gets up from her chair and walks towards the door to open it.

On doing so she finds a young man in his mid 20s dressed in a casual attire right before her.

"Do you need something?" She asked the young man

"I don't but you clearly do" he responded

"Excuse me?" Soumya was confused at the statement made by him

"You visited my home earlier today" the young man told her

"Your home?" She asked and then realised what he meant "are you Mr. Adish?"

"That's right" he confirmed

"But you're so—" before Soumya could complete the healer interrupts her, "young? I understand you probably expected someone much older" 

"Sort of yes" Soumya admitted and then lets him enter the room. They both then walk towards Shashi who laid unconscious on his bed.

The healer then noticed and observed Shashi's aura and was immediately able to guess what ailed him who then goes on to explain to Soumya that her husband wasn't in a comatose state because of the fall alone but rather because he was poisoned.

"Poison?? But the doctors never said anything about this" she told him

"Because the venom that is currently inside him isn't ordinary, from the looks it appears to belong to a serpent, and not just any serpent but a very evasive icchaadhaari serpent" Adish concluded 

Soumya was shocked to learn that and began to fear for the rest of her family, "can you heal my husband though?" 

To which he answers, "yes" he then takes out a large green gem stone which he places on Shashi's forehead and then begins to chant a mantra with his eyes closed.

As Adish is chanting, the gem stone activates and begins to reverse the effects of the fall and all other injuries including the poison which took around ten minutes.

Once it was done and the healer sensed that the gem had done it's job he stops and then opens his eyes.  A minute later Shashi wakes up and rises from his bed.

.........................................................................................................................................................

That's the end of chapter 7.

Dear readers, I'll be taking a break for a while as I will be pretty busy in the coming few days, so the next update may take a little longer. 

Anyways I will be writing and continuing the story nevertheless but from here forth it may take me a little longer than before, so I apologize for that right now itself.

Do tell me how you found this chapter and don't forget to share and vote for the same.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

Dear readers, I'll be taking a break for a while as I will be pretty busy in the coming few days, so the next update may take a little longer. 

Anyways I will be writing and continuing the story nevertheless but from here forth it may take me a little longer than before, so I apologize for that right now itself.

Do tell me how you found this chapter and don't forget to share and vote for the same.

That's ok but do update when you get time. This chapter is very beautiful and intriguing. You seems to be a good storyteller. Do let me know whenever you update. ❤️

Originally posted by Bloodmoon

That's ok but do update when you get time. This chapter is very beautiful and intriguing. You seems to be a good storyteller. Do let me know whenever you update. ❤️

I’ll start after a few days, so I guess by the end of the week

@bold thanks :)

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Nice update 

Do pm me next time 

Originally posted by Rein123

Chapter 7.2 

Abhay wondered whether his eyes were playing tricks on him. He quickly heads upstairs right behind Ashlesha to check on her however she was already inside her room and had it closed shut right behind her. Abhay stood right outside debating over whether he should enter or not. He knocks at the door several times, "Hey! Are you okay?" He asked expecting to hear from her but got no answer. 

After waiting for a while, he turns the door knob and to his surprise the door actually opened. Abhay steps inside the room only to find no one there, he then wondered if she was inside the bathroom and knocks at the door once again. When he didn't get a response he opened the door worrying perhaps that she had collapsed however he didn't find her in there as well.  Abhay was sure he saw her enter the room but couldn't make any sense of her absence at that point. As he is about to step out he finds Ashlesha right outside the room, "What are you doing inside my room?" She asked him seemingly irked by his presence inside. 

"How did you do that?" He asked Ashlesha in a baffled manner, "I saw you enter this room a while ago and now I find you out here" he told her as he then stepped outside.

Ashlesha crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes, the annoyance she felt was pretty apparent by her facial expression at that moment, "you must be mistaken, I never went inside, in fact I just stepped out your grandfather's room a while ago" she told him however he wasn't ready to buy what she told him. "You're lying, I clearly saw you walk inside moreover I even saw something weird happen to your skin" he asserted

"Weird?" Ashlesha frowned as she looked him straight in the eye

"Yes weird, your skin appeared to be.... scaly like that of a reptile" he alleged as he maintained the eye contact before her. 

"I guess you took what I said a bit too seriously, and you mock others for being superstitious" she taunted 

Abhay scoffs, "Sure, whatever you say. Deny it all you want, but you will run out of excuses one day eventually" he warned her before walking away. 

Ashlesha breathes a sigh of relief as she recalled losing control and was forced to assume her serpent form. Luckily for her Abhay didn't watch her do so nor did he notice her slither out of the room right under his nose. 

Abhay's growing suspicions about her were proving to make it difficult for her to carry out her plans without getting caught. Hence she resolved to take him out right away and had figured out a plan to get it done.

She assumes her serpent form and slithers out of her room and heads straight into Rani's room where she was busy speaking to someone over the phone. Ashlesha waited till Rani ended the call, once she was done and left her smartphone on the dresser Rani heads outside for a while allowing Ashlesha the opportunity to revert back into her human self. Ashlesha then picks up Rani's smartphone and dials up Srishti's number from the contact list. 

The call goes through, and she waits for Srishti to answer. The minute Srishti receives the call, Ashlesha mimics Rani's voice to respond to her over the phone. 

"I heard from Abhay that you'll had to gather information over icchaadhaari serpents, guess what? I know the perfect place where you'd find it" Ashlesha told Srishti with a malicious smirk on her face

Lakshya had just stepped out of the office which belonged to the guest who was with his father the other day when his uncle was attacked. To his disappointment he was unable to meet them as they had left the office just 10 minutes ago. Lakshya then walks across the corridor and heads straight to the elevator where he waits. As the doors slide open he is surprised to see the person in front of him, it was officer Vikram who just stepped out.

"What brings you here?" Lakshya asked Vikram who explained that he was there to carry out an investigation.

"What about you?" Vikram asked Lakshya 

"I was here for a business meeting" Lakshya answered as he walked inside the elevator 

"I guess money talks, given that people still seek the company of those related to criminals"  The snide remarks made by Vikram hit a nerve for Lakshya earning his ire and prompting him to press on to the open button to stall the elevator.

"I expected you'd be familiar with the presumption of innocence, however judging by your tone and behavior I wonder if you're even qualified to carry out an unbiased investigation" Lakshya retorted 

"That's what every criminal expects us to do" Vikram scoffed

"Let me correct you, it's not the criminal but the law and you're no judge but rather a cop, so know your place" Lakshya countered, he then pressed the button which caused the elevator doors to slide shut. 

Vikram then entered the same office and asks the lady reception about the purpose of Lakshya's visit. She explained that he was there to meet the company's chairman due to some urgent matter however missed them by just a few minutes.

"What could this urgent matter be?" Vikram thought to himself and wondered what Lakshya was up to and whether it had anything to do with his father's case.

Soumya was at the healer's abode. She was in the waiting area at their staff's request. After waiting for hours a female staff member emerges from the healer's room and approaches Soumya to inform her that they would directly pay her husband a visit to assess his case as they were preoccupied in a session with another client and it may take longer than expected for them to be done with them.

"It's ok I can wait" Soumya tells the lady

"I understand ma'am, however the boss wants you to leave for now" the staff member told him and assured her that the healer would pay her a visit soon. Soumya then provides her contact details and address before heading outside to leave.

Lakshya parked his car within the hotel premises and headed straight inside following which he went to check on the preparations being made for an event being organised at the behest of their client. 

When he entered the venue hall which was booked for the evening, he found Chetan and Mahima arguing with each other to a point where the former began to misbehave with the latter on seeing which Lakshya rushed to intervene.

"What's the matter?" he asked them to which Mahima explained about how Chetan had created a ruckus earlier and wasn't allowing her to carry out the preparations for the sangeet ceremony to be held there in the evening.

"What's the problem? and why are you harassing her?" Lakshya asked Chetan disgruntled by his impudent behavior towards Mahima.

Chetan explained that he needed the hall to host a party for one of his friends, a bachelor's party to be precise, to which Lakshya informs Chetan that the hall had already been pre booked by another client and that last minute bookings as such will not be entertained as per the hotel's policy. He then asks Chetan to manage with the club one floor above instead. At first Chetan was not ready however Lakshya stood firm on his ground leaving the former no other choice but to agree.

Lakshya then turns to Mahima, "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. If he troubles you or gets in your way again then let me know" 

"It's okay and sure" Mahima then resumes her work following which Lakshya also heads inside his office where his meeting was scheduled with the guest relations department.

As the day progressed and the meeting concluded, Lakshya leaves the office and heads back to the hall to check if everything was close to ready. He stood at the entrance and was amazed at the sight before him, everything was  beautifully done. 

(This is what it's suppose to look like)

As he scanned the hall to admire the work he found Mahima fixing one of the wall drapes which seemed to have been undone, the foldable ladder she stood on appeared to be pretty unstable moreover she was struggling with getting the decor fixed thereby climbing higher to get a better reach while trying to maintain balance. Lakshya noticed that the ladder was about to topple and quickly rushed towards Mahima before she lost her balance and landed in his arms preventing her fall. 

https://youtu.be/OV6Jw6HprYA

(Note: For all those who are familiar with Indian television and the Naagin tv series on colors, you'll would know that every couple has a song dedicated to them, hence this is what I chose for this pair, so you can imagine this playing in the background for situations like this)

Mahima who had her eyes shut out of the 

expectation that she was going to end up with a fractured hip opens them to be met by Lakshya's direct gaze into hers leading to a brief eye lock. At that brief moment Lakshya couldn't explain what he felt but was sort of mesmerised by her the minute she opened her eyes. There was something about her that got him drawn into her gaze but he snaps out and then looks away the minute the other workers gather around to check on them.

Lakshya then lets her down, "Are you okay?" he asked given that he was deeply concerned about whether she had injured herself in any manner. 

"Yes And thanks" she answered, as much as she was grateful she felt slightly awkward about the same especially when everyone around was watching them and that she was avoiding looking him in the eye directly. Lakshya took notice of it and immediately diverts his attention to the in-house staff members. "Why was she given this unstable and rusty old ladder to work with?" He asked them to which they had no answer. 

" And what is wrong with you? How did you even agree to use this thing without any consideration for your own safety?" He asked Mahima in an annoyed tone, "have you thought about what you'd if you were to get seriously injured because of this?" He waited for her to answer

"As you can see, this drape was undone and there was no other ladder available so—" Mahima was cut off by Lakshya "so you thought of using this, seriously?"

"Listen, I got you point and this won't happen again and no I won't hold the hotel responsible for it in case it does, so can I please get back to work" she requested 

"Is that what you think this is about? Very well then" Lakshya tells her and then walks out. 

Chandrika was standing out in the balcony staring into the air hinting that she were lost in deep thought. Her smartphone begins to ring, when she checks the phone it turns out it's from an unsaved number. 

She then taps on the green receive call button to answer it. 

"I saw your missed call, what happened?" The voice on the other end asked

She tells the caller about how Shipra found out about Neelima and the fact that how Anvay had been plagued and tormented by her even though she were dead, but more than that she raised her doubts over the occurrence of the recent incidents over the week and her grandson's wedding which was to take place by the end of the month.

"All these incidents that took place one after the other, I highly suspect that there's a conspiracy behind it. And with Anvay recalling Neelima... do you think it's got something to with her?" Chandrika raised her suspicions

"She's dead already, so give it a rest!" The voice on the other end tells her

"She may be dead, but someone may have come back.... what if that someone is related to her?" a worried Chandrika asked 

"That's not possible because we made sure to take care of them all that day itself" they explained to her

"What if there were survivors?" Chandrika pointed

"Hmm...... in that case we have a problem. But don't worry, whoever it may be, they won't get ahead any further with their plans." They assured her

Soumya was at the hospital inside the room where her husband was being cared for, it was past 8pm and she was nearly exhausted. She was very disappointed over not being able to meet the healer earlier but took relief over the fact that they had promised to visit her husband directly. 

A while later someone knocks at the door outside. Soumya gets up from her chair and walks towards the door to open it.

On doing so she finds a young man in his mid 20s dressed in a casual attire right before her.

"Do you need something?" She asked the young man

"I don't but you clearly do" he responded

"Excuse me?" Soumya was confused at the statement made by him

"You visited my home earlier today" the young man told her

"Your home?" She asked and then realised what he meant "are you Mr. Adish?"

"That's right" he confirmed

"But you're so—" before Soumya could complete the healer interrupts her, "young? I understand you probably expected someone much older" 

"Sort of yes" Soumya admitted and then lets him enter the room. They both then walk towards Shashi who laid unconscious on his bed.

The healer then noticed and observed Shashi's aura and was immediately able to guess what ailed him who then goes on to explain to Soumya that her husband wasn't in a comatose state because of the fall alone but rather because he was poisoned.

"Poison?? But the doctors never said anything about this" she told him

"Because the venom that is currently inside him isn't ordinary, from the looks it appears to belong to a serpent, and not just any serpent but a very evasive icchaadhaari serpent" Adish concluded 

Soumya was shocked to learn that and began to fear for the rest of her family, "can you heal my husband though?" 

To which he answers, "yes" he then takes out a large green gem stone which he places on Shashi's forehead and then begins to chant a mantra with his eyes closed.

As Adish is chanting, the gem stone activates and begins to reverse the effects of the fall and all other injuries including the poison which took around ten minutes.

Once it was done and the healer sensed that the gem had done it's job he stops and then opens his eyes.  A minute later Shashi wakes up and rises from his bed.

.........................................................................................................................................................

That's the end of chapter 7.

As usual I am at a loss for words.Its indeed awesome.Waiting for u to conclude the same.