Epi 170: Skating On Thin Ice - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by favjassi

Oh so I think kabir did full investigation about past and present of the Vr family before jumping in to the action then only he traced riddima I think and he made a riddima as pawn and he acted like a lover boy to her and he slowly pushed into this mess I think 

The thing is why not revealed until now 

Because the day he know Ridhima thing, why wait until then 

He could used this game to part them away 

Because, when was taking revenge if truth was out, the whole scenario would be very different 

Like she soy coming to know her parents and then Kabir first love 

That say he kept this as use at last 

If this gets done, what next 

Because another storm he will come with 

I asked in the post too 

Did anyone noticed he said Deep Raichand as a business friend 

I know makers said first part won’t re enter 

But then guest appearance ke liye Ayya tho🀣

Once he informed her about the marriage, he demanded she gets to marry him but today he went on knees 

Yup he did many times but then today he did like she always wanted 

Superb 6 months graph πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

A bit different opinion here.....I liked Riddhima today (chappals welcome).

I know Vansh has taken into a new leaf but that guy sure is secretive. In fact, he deserves someone like Riddhu; with his obsession of hiding his past and threatening everyone around, no ordinary girl could have adjusted with him.

In fact, I kinda like the fact that it is a level playing field. VR is a huge personality but he is given equal opposition by his wife, who is someone with no proper established background. She stands all alone without any backup and yet keeps him on his toes.

It's karma actually!

Also, the way Kabir, Vansh and Angre remain wary of petite Riddhu is hilarious!

BaapreπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Angre was actually hyperventilating. Vansh and Angre...the two fearsome duo biting their nails at the thought of Riddhima's spygiri was hilarious 😬😬😬

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh picking kerosene and going towards the car while Ridhima is in the car. How come such an old car has good turkey towels? Kaun bhai Saab is cleaning the car? Vansh pours kerosene on the car while Ridhima can smell the same. He lits fire while Ridhima is unable to see who it is for now. Ridhima sees fire however she unable to get out of the car. Her sari gets stuck in the car while Kabir comes and of the fire which angers Vansh. 

Finally, Ridhima sees the Vansh; Kabir asks how come he can lit the fire near the house. Dadi comes at the same time asks why are you thinking about your past and if Ridhima knows she will dig more about it. Ridhima feels, if Dadi knows about it, then, Vansh is connected to her parents. Dadi - why you sounded so negative today? You're also not nice cutie Dadi - your colour is grey. 

Kabir sees Ridhima and feels he need to provoke her more. He continues to say, this car is in such a way as if some accident happened. He says you're going in the right direction. Kabir accepts he is wrong - what I like about him is, he accepts his character yaar. He tells her to check with Foreseic department, wah, he is explaining to her as if training for IPS. He tells her to take this car to forensic and how that happens - you think about it. 

Ah, Ridhima now searches for the keys of the car, so she can take it to the department. Ridhima tries to search while Vansh pulls her back and try to kiss her but then she avoids him and he pulls her back. Damn it! He can smell kerosene on her due to which he steps back. He has quite a good nose for smells but not to detect what Kabir doing in the house. 

Vansh goes near Angre and catches his collar. Vansh is angry because Ridhima would have died because of the kerosene. He says Angre that Ridhima reached near the car. What an action Rrahul! Falling for it day by day. Why is Angre reacting like that? As if something more has happened. Ridhima feels she cannot ask Vansh directly and she needs to get the keys. At one point time he is afraid she will dig about the truth, now the growth such that he is worried he would have hurt her. Good growth in the character, makers. 

Angre asks what he will say when Ridhima asks about the car. Vansh says Ridhima can never learn about the same which she hears and feels Vansh is connected with her parent's death. Ah, another misunderstanding. What happened to those promises to talk and confront? Ridhima is determined to know the truth. They are just talks! 

Angre says the truth is related to her parents and nothing can stop her. Vansh says he needs to deviate Ridhima from the truth. Vansh feels he can never let Ridhima near the truth while Ridhima feels she will make sure to get the key. 

Ridhima and the music- seriously the more romance, the more I'm afraid they will go far away. Ah, the song - the dance, I just love those emotions they shower irrespective of fear and doubts in their heart and mind. Such a perfectly imperfect and flawed couple. Ridhima is searching keys while romancing - same to same kitne baar prove karthe ho yaar. He tried romance and took the locket and while you romancing Ridhima to take the keys. We know you guys are perfect partners. Isn't she seducing him? Wah, Ridhima the seducer - go babes! 

Ridhima gets on her eyes on the keys plate and feels the car keys are hidden in it. Vansh proposes her for marriage while Ridhima surprised. Vansh says he wants to start new with her and doesn't want past to haunt their relation. Ah, this man and the way he bows before her - always take away the heart. Ridhima accepts it. Because right now she doubts but her doubt didn't turn into reality. The hug says a lot - fear and doubts. 

Vansh asks if she wants to say something and Ridhima declines. Man! the way he asks - Kuch bhi. Ah, I can sense the obsession with his words and actions. Ridhima says she wants to call everyone at this time of marriage rituals. Vansh says names of his business friends - dude, did he just said Deep Raichand? And Raghuvir Shekhawat - the dialogue writer of the show khud ka naam like li? ahahah . Vansh feels as expected Ridhima is deviating herself but at the same time, he knows something is cooking in Ridhima's mind and he will get to the bottom of the truth. 

Precap: Ridhima in the middle of the night takes the keys while Vansh sees Ridhima leaving VR Mansion with the car. Kabir asks Vansh what happened and unknowingly he says that car breaks are failed. 

P:S - So the outdoor shoot is where Vansh saves Ridhima because in BTS both are wearing the same clothes. But why the whole family reached the spot? Aisa kya huwa? 

Vansh revealed to Kabir about the break fail of the car, don't you guys think he will either use it against Vansh or will not reveal as it might reveal the truth. 

Vansh feeling he is distracting her but she is our Sherlock Holmes, she will never distract from anything one she sets her mind. 

So Vansh revealed car breaks are not working and that says it has been the same since the day of the accident. So someone has failed the breaks of this car, which might have caused the accident. 

Is it possible that car can belong to Ridhima parents and the breaks were failed by VR family?

Another vague idea is, Ridhima father is bad who might have hurt VR family. He is protecting her from her family dark secrets? Nah, but this couldn't - but unable to think about it. 

Great observations; as to me I am trying to stay true to my post after Rhiddima accepts Vansh's apology and not take things so seriously even as tv fiction...   I accept that both their major flaws is lack of communication but this time because there is love on both parties they are silent in order not to hurt the other.

There is a desperation in Vansh that is unwarranted and Rhiddima seems laid back in comparison, her sleuthung skills are back on & she is being infkuencef by Kabir...but at least he is saving her from car explosion even though he is planting seeds of discontent 

Vansh's mind has gone on a break...he tells Angre that Rhiddima must never know about the car then he almost unknowingly sets her alight but afterward when he finds out she was in the car he still tells Angre she must never know about the car.  Too late

As to remarrying her he never divorced her so her surprised "again"  is genuine..oh Vansh; Vansh, Vansh your brain needs reboot

..do you seriously think remarriage functions are going to stop Rhiddima's mind?  Have you forgotten your first wedding ceremony and Shera...ahh how your biwi stole Shera right from under your nose as an enemy back then, Vansh you need to understand something..

Your beloved Rhiddima is not going to leave the deaths of her parents alone...not now; not ever.

Abhuydaya; I agree with your obsetvations   below

"So Vansh revealed car breaks are not working and that says it has been the same since the day of the accident. So someone has failed the breaks of this car, which might have caused the accident. 

Is it possible that car can belong to Ridhima parents and the breaks were failed by VR family?

Another vague idea is, Ridhima father is bad who might have hurt VR family. He is protecting her from her family dark secrets? Nah, but this couldn't - but unable to think " 

My thoughts  go in three directions;

Either Vansh as a teenager caused an accident in the car that caused Rhiddima's parents deaths, or

Anupryia is somehow involved in tampering of brakes perhaps she wanted to kill Vansh's father that way but did not succeed ; or

Someone from VR family was involved other than Vansh or Anupryia; perhaos Chacchu ...someone from VR family died as well but who?

And lastly I too think perhaps he is trying to protect Rhiddima because perhaps it might be her father that was a business rival and the accident that caused the brakes to fail ended up killing Rhiddim's parents; but it was Vansh's father that was meant to die..its a long shot...but then I ask why keep Rhiddima's half of the locket hidden? 

There is going to be a twist here for sure because so much emphasis is kept on the big razz but somehow its not the way cvs is planning; they are playing with viewers for sure on this car mystery       

Anyway will enjoy what comes up next.

Originally posted by mistofshadows

A bit different opinion here.....I liked Riddhima today (chappals welcome).

I know Vansh has taken into a new leaf but that guy sure is secretive. In fact, he deserves someone like Riddhu; with his obsession of hiding his past and threatening everyone around, no ordinary girl could have adjusted with him.

In fact, I kinda like the fact that it is a level playing field. VR is a huge personality but he is given equal opposition by his wife, who is someone with no proper established background. She stands all alone without any backup and yet keeps him on his toes.

It's karma actually!

Also, the way Kabir, Vansh and Angre remain wary of petite Riddhu is hilarious!

BaapreπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Angre was actually hyperventilating. Vansh and Angre...the two fearsome duo biting their nails at the thought of Riddhima's spygiri was hilarious 😬😬😬

Good point dear. 

Well, Vansh himself accepted right - takkar ki biwi choose ki maine - that's sums up all

and this time both Angre and Vansh are unable to blame her because as Angre said yesterday it is about her parents. And anyone in her place would do the same. 

Over and above, Ridhima being spy girl she will go to any lengths to know the truth. 

I loved the whole growth in the six months. Vansh doubting her every second now to make sure she shouldn't doubt him anymore. Because she will leave him. 

Indeed, Angre, Oh God! Ye bandha tho ek mini joker hain

Originally posted by Wynn

Great observations; as to me I am trying to stay true to my post after Rhiddima accepts Vansh's apology and not take things so seriously even as tv fiction...   I accept that both their major flaws is lack of communication but this time because there is love on both parties they are silent in order not to hurt the other.

There is a desperation in Vansh that is unwarranted and Rhiddima seems laid back in comparison, her sleuthung skills are back on & she is being infkuencef by Kabir...but at least he is saving her from car explosion even though he is planting seeds of discontent 

Vansh's mind has gone on a break...he tells Angre that Rhiddima must never know about the car then he almost unknowingly sets her alight but afterward when he finds out she was in the car he still tells Angre she must never know about the car.  Too late

As to remarrying her he never divorced her so her surprised "again"  is genuine..oh Vansh; Vansh, Vansh your brain needs reboot

..do you seriously think remarriage functions are going to stop Rhiddima's mind?  Have you forgotten your first wedding ceremony and Shera...ahh how your biwi stole Shera right from under your nose as an enemy back then, Vansh you need to understand something..

Your beloved Rhiddima is not going to leave the deaths of her parents alone...not now; not ever.

Abhuydaya; I agree with your obsetvations   below

"So Vansh revealed car breaks are not working and that says it has been the same since the day of the accident. So someone has failed the breaks of this car, which might have caused the accident. 

Another vague idea is, Ridhima father is bad who might have hurt VR family. He is protecting her from her family dark secrets? Nah, but this couldn't - but unable to think " 

My thoughts  go in three directions;

Either Vansh as a teenager caused an accident in the car that caused Rhiddima's parents deaths, or

Anupryia is somehow involved in tampering of brakes perhaps she wanted to kill Vansh's father that way but did not succeed ; or

Someone from VR family was involved other than Vansh or Anupryia; perhaos Chacchu ...someone from VR family died as well but who?

And lastly I too think perhaps he is trying to protect Rhiddima because perhaps it might be her father that was a business rival and the accident that caused the brakes to fail ended up killing Rhiddim's parents; but it was Vansh's father that was meant to die..its a long shot...but then I ask why keep Rhiddima's half of the locket hidden? 

There is going to be a twist here for sure because so much emphasis is kept on the big razz but somehow its not the way cvs is planning; they are playing with viewers for sure on this car mystery       

Anyway will enjoy what comes up next.

The whole series is a lack of communication. Season 1 Deep is obvious what he wants from Arohi, so we cannot say it is lack of communication. But here though promising each other, whenever a storm is hitting them, they are going back to square one carrying lot of love, fear and trust issues. 

The thing is Ridhima asked once and he lied. Though she trusts for now, but then the way he and his family behaving started Ridhima to dig more truth. Infact as Dadi said Vansh being so high due to this car will make Ridhima get near to it. 

When Dadi spoke like that - I felt for a nanosecond Dadi might know the truth of Ridhima parents too and asking him to stop opening the doors of his past again and again. 

Now upcoming track quite intrigued and yes they are balancing very well everything. So let's see

Over and above, indeed tired of Ridhima always coming into talk of Kabir. Everyone has one core strength and Kabir is amazing at manipulation. But then one should learn from past mistakes. The only difference is this time she is not trusting him, but taking his advice into consideration which is actually working in the favour of him.

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The whole series is a lack of communication. Season 1 Deep is obvious what he wants from Arohi, so we cannot say it is lack of communication. But here though promising each other, whenever a storm is hitting them, they are going back to square one carrying lot of love, fear and trust issues. 

The thing is Ridhima asked once and he lied. Though she trusts for now, but then the way he and his family behaving started Ridhima to dig more truth. Infact as Dadi said Vansh being so high due to this car will make Ridhima get near to it. 

When Dadi spoke like that - I felt for a nanosecond Dadi might know the truth of Ridhima parents too and asking him to stop opening the doors of his past again and again. 

Now upcoming track quite intrigued and yes they are balancing very well everything. So let's see

Over and above, indeed tired of Ridhima always coming into talk of Kabir. Everyone has one core strength and Kabir is amazing at manipulation. But then one should learn from past mistakes. The only difference is this time she is not trusting him, but taking his advice into consideration which is actually working in the favour of him.

I think she is not getting manipulated by Kabir.Kabir is skillfully  managing to b present in the situation. He did give a good suggestion to her about the forensic. And Vansh is hiding itv.Kabir was confident that he will indeed hide it. Riddhima asked him how he got the locket and there was ample chances here that he could have told her but he didnt. I agree he has his own reasons but if u hide then u should b prepared for the repurcussion.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I think she is not getting manipulated by Kabir.Kabir is skillfully  managing to b present in the situation. He did give a good suggestion to her about the forensic. And Vansh is hiding itv.Kabir was confident that he will indeed hide it. Riddhima asked him how he got the locket and there was ample chances here that he could have told her but he didnt. I agree he has his own reasons but if u hide then u should b prepared for the repurcussion.

Well, though I agree to this point the way he is provoking her to see the POV from his side is kinda good manipulation. Saying the truth and letting her decide is way different where he is pointing his thoughts in her mind. 

I know he is a villain but he could provoke her to ask Vansh for once and all, rather than digging. I not dreaming about it but this man has that kind of stand on his game to turn it a favour for him. 

So yes not totally but to an extent yup, he manipulates her.