Molkki Written Updates 19 Jan 2021

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Purvi making plan with Sudha n Priyashi in the jail .....how to expose her black mailer . 

She shares her secret plan with them , they assure they will do as she has planned.

At haveli the family is sitting at dinner when Anjali signals Vaibhav to broach the topic of his marriage to Jyoti.

The family is shocked . Anjali signals Vai to persuade his family . Vaibhav as if resigned and having no choice ....convinces his family that he had made up his mind n was ready to marry her . Virendra says if Both of them are in agreement he has no problems . 
Anjaki says next day was Jyoti’s birthday she suggests they could have the sagayi next day . Prakashi scolds Anjali , how could she think of sagayi when so much was happening in the family . Anjali the signals Vaibhav to insist on sagayi next day. Vaibhav convinces his mother n mama ji n bro . 

sudha comes to meet Mukhi n gives him a number saying she was getting dirty messages , videos n calls from this number . Vir assures he will protect her from all such nasty guys who trouble women in his village , he assures her of help. She learns of sagayi of Vai Jyo the next day .

Mukhi orders police to trace the given number n get all details .

Prakashi n Mama ji discuss what had made Vaibhav insist on sagayi n wedding in such a tearing hurry , this was so unusual !! 

In jail Purvi fakes Nose bleeding n vomiting  blood . Police men panic n rush her to hospital .

Police inform Mukhi about mukhiyani in serious health emergency , he gets worried n orders them to take proper care, no harm should  come to her . Mama ji n Prakashi over hear n are worried for Purvi.

The kids over hear n wonder if their Haathi will die of illness now . Juhi calms her little bro. 

Police informs Mukhi that they had traced the mobile , it was booked on Mukhi’s name n calls were made from inside Haveli location. Mukhi is shocked that who had dared misuse his name n position to get simm are n use that sim for such dirty activity , he gets furious .

Sudha makes road blocks on the way as preplanned with Purvi . While police Van stops at the road block Purvi escapes from police Van .

Police inform Mukhi about Purvi escaping from police custody. Mukhi scolds them he orders one team to nab the dirty phone caller n another team to nab escaped Purvi .

While hiding from police  the girls learn Anjali’s sister was getting engaged at 2 PM the same day . The girl decide to act fast before this sagayi can take place .
Anjali has  called  dancers at the sagayi function . Purvi , n Priyashi disguise as dancers n sneak into haveli .

The hall is decorated with while flowers . Anjali Jyoti are beaming ear to ear , they force selfies with reluctant Vaibhav ... dressed for sagayi occasion. Anjali welcomes guests. She announces the recreation programme to behind first be leheriya dancers .

Purvi, Priyashi n other girls begins dance . 
purvi sneaks out to search for that mobile phone . 
Priyashi also searches .

Purvi collides with Vir , his phone drops n both try to retrieve it  at the same time , their hands touch ... he feels something about the woman in ghunghat , he asks who was she n what was she doing here .. Pur gets scared of revelation. Sudha comes to rescue saying this dancer was looking for washroom . Sudha takes Purvi away .

Police team arrives at haveli to search for mobile phone .Anjali gets scared n wants to reach her room to hide something before police reach her room . 
Mukhi notices scared Anjali n stops her from. Leaving the function n sends her back to sagayi function of haveli leave police team alone to do their job . 
Anjali is scared . 
Vaibhan n Jyoti are seated on decorated sofas n they watch function . Vaibhav’s friend arrives n signals him to meet her .this girl threatens to reveal Vaibhav’s raping video to Mukhi if he did not stall this sagayi with Jyoti.  Vaibhav is shocked scared he is in dilemma on what to do now he feels cornered .

Precap 

Purvi confronts Anjali for giving away the mobile , for allowing the video to be leaked , for destroying the life n future of a young girl, for blackmailing her , Purvi finds Anjali unforgivable . She threatens to tell Mukhi ji everything . Anjali is fearing the worst n gets frustrated . Someone pulls Purvi aside n gags holds her . (It appeared to be Vaibhav)

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I love how the little kids will never give up on their beloved Haathi . Ben Mukhi is falling in love with Purvi ..how he senses her touch today !!

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗

I ll see the episode in 1 hr now ....so again bullet train epi is back 😎😆

Originally posted by Ziva01

Very high speed epispde ..so much happened today .

Added the Precap now Ziva 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Very high speed epispde ..so much happened today .

Yeah 😆

But i didn't like the dance 😵...i thought Pur ll lead it but the ghoongat nothg was visible 😳

Added the Precap now Ziva 

Thks Suta ji 🤗....again so much happened and Pur got attacked too

Thks Suta ji 🤗....again so much happened and Pur got attacked too

I want mukhi ji to find out for himself what a creep of a brother he has in Vaibhav .

vaibhav is his step brother I think from his step mom Prakashi 

I want mukhi ji to find out for himself what a creep of a brother he has in Vaibhav .

vaibhav is his step brother I think from his step mom Prakashi 

Yeah Yogi and Vai are Prakashi's sons ...Vir step bros 

Vai should be punished severely ...but it seems Vir ll ask him either to marry Pri or go to jail when his truth ll be out 

Yeah Yogi and Vai are Prakashi's sons ...Vir step bros 

Vai should be punished severely ...but it seems Vir ll ask him either to marry Pri or go to jail when his truth ll be out 

vaibhav needs to respect women ... uphill task for priyu