Rakhi dave Vs Baa

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

rakhi dave is evil no doubt kabhi kabhi wo sach bhi bol dete han like her today dialogue 

daag lagane wale ko allowed hai ghar mein aana par daag saaf karne wale ko nahin

baa need to shit her mouth sometime jab koi sach bol raha ho  because usske beta doodh ka dhula nahin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love Rakhi πŸ€—

She is the only person who can shut Baa up while Anupamaa can only care about respect and etiquette.

She was completely justified in bringing the washing machine just to make Anupamaa wake up and smell the coffee that she is setting wrong examples for Kinjal by washing everyone's clothes.

I can understand Hasmukh has heart problems and Vanraj is handicapped, but why can't the troublemakers Paritosh, Pakhi and Leela offer to wash their own clothes?

gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh I loved Rakhi in today's episode. Her dialogues were superb. BINA WASHING MACHINE HEE SAB KO DHO DIYAA !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Baa goes beyond insulting, I dont like her calling Rakhi Naagin etc infront of Kinjal, doesn't even think Kinjal might feel bad..But no one should say a word about her beta πŸ˜‘

Edited by gurti227 - 3 years ago
psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love this woman. And I will vouch for her until Anupama starts giving it back to baa, even if it is politely but she has to answer back to each and every taunt that baa throws out at her and Kinjal. Until she mans up to do that, Rakhi Dave should keep visiting often πŸ˜‚

If it wasnt for Rakhi, Baa would be sitting on everyones head blaming the whole world except for her own son who is the root cause of all the issues. She also needs to be reminded as much as possible her sons reality. 

Edited by puja0507 - 3 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rakhi word is true but i Dont think now she is really bother about  vanraj staying at shah house 

Rakhi is saying truth  but she is not saying truth on moral ground but she infact she said truth just for her own entertainment 

How much rakhi give back to  baa  but i cannot  applaud rakhi because she do it for her own entertainment and for her personal revenge  not on moral ground 

Ab to mujhe rakhi ka  kinjal ke prati true concern bhi nahi lagta  . Ab woh bus shah family mein apne entertainment  ke liye aati hai 

Infact rakhi said  ki yahan is ghar mein to serial se jyaada entertainment hai 

When kinjal gave to baa i applaud her because whatever kinjal said she speak on moral ground not for her own entertainment

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rakhi telling Baa that they don’t have innovative people like her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rakhi is mean but oh so funny at times 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I love Rakhi πŸ€—

She is the only person who can shut Baa up while Anupamaa can only care about respect and etiquette.

She was completely justified in bringing the washing machine just to make Anupamaa wake up and smell the coffee that she is setting wrong examples for Kinjal by washing everyone's clothes.

I can understand Hasmukh has heart problems and Vanraj is handicapped, but why can't the troublemakers Paritosh, Pakhi and Leela offer to wash their own clothes?

According to baa

Anu ko paap lagega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she wash her own cloth

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurti227

Oh I loved Rakhi in today's episode. Her dialogues were superb. BINA WASHING MACHINE HEE SAB KO DHO DIYAA !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Baa goes beyond insulting, I dont like her calling Rakhi Naagin etc infront of Kinjal, doesn't even think Kinjal might feel bad..But no one should say a word about her beta πŸ˜‘

Wahi na kabhi kabhi baa ke zyada ho jata han

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0507

I love this woman. And I will vouch for her until Anupama starts giving it back to baa, even if it is politely but she has to answer back to each and every taunt that baa throws out at her and Kinjal. Until she mans up to do that, Rakhi Dave should keep visiting often πŸ˜‚

If it wasnt for Rakhi, Baa would be sitting on everyones head blaming the whole world except for her own son who is the root cause of all the issues. She also needs to be reminded as much as possible her sons reality. 

Nahi mujhe rakhi and baa ko ab nahi dekhna i want anu school journey

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Rakhi word is true but i Dont think now she is really bother about  vanraj staying at shah house 

Rakhi is saying truth  but she is not saying truth on moral ground but she infact she said truth just for her own entertainment 

How much rakhi give back to  baa  but i cannot  applaud rakhi because she do it for her own entertainment and for her personal revenge  not on moral ground 

Ab to mujhe rakhi ka  kinjal ke prati true concern bhi nahi lagta  . Ab woh bus shah family mein apne entertainment  ke liye aati hai 

Infact rakhi said  ki yahan is ghar mein to serial se jyaada entertainment hai 

When kinjal gave to baa i applaud her because whatever kinjal said she speak on moral ground not for her own entertainment

Rakhi ke liye sab entertaintment han bas she not care abt her daughter now