Terrorists attack on Sai's medical college

Posted: 3 years ago

Two days back someone given of idea of terrorists attack on Sai's medical college...

My request to cvs plz let it happen so we can see Virat's police mode on 

Saas bahu drama se kuch dino ke liye chhuti bhi mil jayega aur hume Virat ko Sai aur baki medical students ko bachate huye dekhna isi bahane SaiRat ek classroom mein lock bhi jaye to chalega 

Humari mange poori karo barna Sai sur Virat bhook hadtal karenge (unko mahine bhooke rehne ki aadat hai)

Originally posted by Dimagnehihai

Two days back someone given of idea of terrorists attack on Sai's medical college...

My request to cvs plz let it happen so we can see Virat's police mode on 

Saas bahu drama se kuch dino ke liye chhuti bhi mil jayega aur hume Virat ko Sai aur baki medical students ko bachate huye dekhna isi bahane SaiRat ek classroom mein lock bhi jaye to chalega 

Humari mange poori karo barna Sai sur Virat bhook hadtal karenge (unko mahine bhooke rehne ki aadat hai)

Terrorist attack on medical college don't need ACP virat in action.

Medical student sai Joshi will only handle it alone , no police no military is needed.

There's lots of scope in the show but they ain't taking risks . I would love to see smthing like this or like sai went for some college camp or for field work n goons attacked her n our hero came to save her. But here they r copying scene to scene. 

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Terrorist attack on medical college don't need ACP virat in action.

Medical student sai Joshi will only handle it alone , no police no military is needed.

terrorist ko Sai handle kar le par end mein Sai ko kon handle karega..isiliye ACP virat chavan chahiye.. 😆

Originally posted by D_e_s_t_i_n_y

terrorist ko Sai handle kar le par end mein Sai ko kon handle karega..isiliye ACP virat chavan chahiye.. 😆

Usne khud kaha usko kissi ki zarurat nhi , vo sambhal legi sabkuch

Originally posted by Madhukk86

There's lots of scope in the show but they ain't taking risks . I would love to see smthing like this or like sai went for some college camp or for field work n goons attacked her n our hero came to save her. But here they r copying scene to scene. 

they can change/ add on to the story a bit in hindi version...

... I would like to watch it ..than this chakram nivas every day... that attacker could be jagtap or his team... if they do not want to add more people...

I also like to see less negativity -shouting - pakhichanting virat... not in favor of major MU between leads.. 

we have enough stress in life.. why every show is adding more and more headache ???? .......

Yes, they could introduce college scenes or what job the other folks do..like Mohit or Sunny..I dont see them at all. Pakhi also can apply for jobs, give interviews etc..

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

Yes, they could introduce college scenes or what job the other folks do..like Mohit or Sunny..I dont see them at all. Pakhi also can apply for jobs, give interviews etc..

I want... mmk shouts on pp once... loud and clear 😊

Originally posted by A4Anjie

they can change/ add on to the story a bit in hindi version...

... I would like to watch it ..than this chakram nivas every day... that attacker could be jagtap or his team... if they do not want to add more people...

I also like to see less negativity -shouting - pakhichanting virat... not in favor of major MU between leads.. 

we have enough stress in life.. why every show is adding more and more headache ???? .......

me 2 tolerating chakrams only for sairat.  The reason is they r getting TRP after sairat marriage but they aren't understanding it is because ppl want to see how they unfold sairat story not becos of their daily verbal kusti match. 

yeah would love to see something like that❤️

they are showing their creativity in unnecessary family drama 10 episodes se sirf aur sirf dram, ladai jagde hi dekhne ko mil rahe hai. 🤢

maana ki some fight scenes are interesting as sai's come backs makes it fun to watch. but har roz lagataar ladai jagde and tamashein without sairat scenes are soo boring to watch🤪

i actually want to see something like chavan niwas mein aag lagjaaye and virat saves everyone and end mein sab ko bachte bachate virat aag mein phas jaaye and virat ke saamne hi sarpika apni jaan bachake baage leaving him behind and sai aake virat ko bahaar nikhale, see viirat ko realize hojaaye ki uske 2 din ka pyaar kithna khokla hai and start avoiding sarpika. 

Edited by Chandu_500 - 3 years ago