Anupamaa

Vanraj is turned on by Anupamaa attitude?

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think Vanraj is in love with Anupamaa attitude and independence not her what do you think 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psforums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nope, I dont think so. He knows very well that she is very stubborn and will never accept him. He did try everything before when exposed that she doesnt reveal anything to anyone and also keep doing everything for him and was annoyed that she is not bending anymore.  

What Vanraj is doing is convincing everyone that he has changed, so if Anupama doesnt (and he knows she wont) accept him then everyone will point fingers at her and may have to leave the house. At least this way his dad wont ask him to leave. 

Please CVs...let it be this reason. Anupama has so much more to do still other than babysit this family.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whatever vanraj is doing it looks like all drama. And now he wants Anu's love. Come on man just shame on you after doing so much with her now how can you think about gaining love from her side.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i feel vanraj ne yeh cheez bhi ego mein le liya han how dare one uneducated girl reject him now he force anupama to love him and accept him

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vanraj is SELFISH. If he is in love, hes in love with the idea of anupama caring for him in everyway. Massaging his back, vringing him tea, making him good food, folding his clothes. He missed al of those domestic things in kavya and realized all he want is a kamvaali who he can be romantic with here and there.. he wants to win anupamma over and once he does that he will probably begin going back to kavya again and using her foe pleasure.

TwixIsBest thumbnail

More and more Anupamaa acting like wife he always wanted 

So now he attract her 

It’s what he wants always 

Selfish man

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It is not clear if he loves Anupamaa or is just looking to settle back in the house and let her be the breadwinner coz she does not have to payoff any house debt like Kavya does to Anirudh to get the house. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

i feel vanraj ne yeh cheez bhi ego mein le liya han how dare one uneducated girl reject him now he force anupama to love him and accept him

May be🤔 For that now he will do anything