Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for sharing dear Shruti 🤗

I have no idea about Bengali serials TRP charts but so happy to know this show is ruling the charts from the opening episodes .... hope they manage to garner more eyeballs n rule the roost 
👏👍🏼

shruti thumbnail

Mithai had a great opening of 10 but sadly trp had drop from week 2. Hopefully with wedding track it will go up.

shruti thumbnail

Dadu, Pishi and Kaka put up marriage proposal for Som and he agreed. However they have not disclosed about Mithai being chosen by Aru for Siddhartha. Maybe he comes to know this on wedding day would feel bad about being kept in dark and deny marriage.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

Dadu, Pishi and Kaka put up marriage proposal for Som and he agreed. However they have not disclosed about Mithai being chosen by Aru for Siddhartha. Maybe he comes to know this on wedding day would feel bad about being kept in dark and deny marriage.

Who is the villain among them to make this revellation right on the wedding day !!😯🤔

shruti thumbnail

Som might either overhear the conversation or someone will accidentally tell him. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Som might either overhear the conversation or someone will accidentally tell him. 

I saw 30th Jan episode . Started loving the adorable family each member as a different character . 👍🏼

shruti thumbnail

For Somresh it's about his blood his status his relatives don't blame him for that however I fail to understand why he has so much bitterness towards his own dad.

Sutapasima thumbnail

For Somresh it's about his blood his status his relatives don't blame him for that however I fail to understand why he has so much bitterness towards his own dad.

Eventually after SidMit wedding , Sommwill get even bitter with his son !! May be Sid marries Mithayi partly to spite him 😉😆

shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Eventually after SidMit wedding , Sommwill get even bitter with his son !! May be Sid marries Mithayi partly to spite him 😉😆

Somresh already has fights with Sid and it doesn't matter to latter what his he says or feels. Sid will never do or use someone to get bk at Somresh. He doesn't give him that much importance in his life.