Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Wow so Mithayi is ditched at the mandap . Sritama confronts Sid reminding him of his duty to get Mithayi married . Now if something happened to Dadayi it would be his responsibility only . That’s how Sid gets married to Mithayi ??

BTW Mithayi would look so cute n bubbly as a sweet seller girl ..as a bride she is looking quite older .. dunno why 🤔

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Interesting Sid Dadayi scene 

Dadayi comes to Sid as he is sitting on his bed . Dadayi asks if he wanted to talk to ——- why does he not just call out !! Sid had seen his mother but —— has not even seen her !! Sid says Dadayi knew very well he did not have those silly sentiments . Dadayi says Sid did not know himself what all was suppressed deep inside . OK not point elaborating on that , he was getting late for the function/ competition,  he better hurry up . Sid informs He had to pick up Torsha and aunty . Dadayi likes the idea they all would watch it together  . Dadayi notices his granddaughters dressed in Churidar kurta . He reminds them about their choice of wearing sarees on such occasions !! sritama says henceforth they also will break all traditions of this house . Why only few particular person were allowed to do that ?? (Glances at Sid angrily ) Dadayi says did they want to turn this house into a war zone ?? 

Sid retorts that no one was forced to copy him , everyone should have their own ideas otherwise they will lose originality. 
Sid walks away glaring at Sritama . 
all watch Sid walking away .m
dadayi asks Sri why did she not  reply to Sid ?? They had to play the next move challenging his move ?? (Palat waar karke chaal chalna thaa na )
Sri tama blames Dadayi of spoiling Sid . That’s why hew as like this . She refuses to wear saree on protest . NO NO NO !! 

Dadayi gives a laugh .As Sri walks away with the other girl .

shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Wow so Mithayi is ditched at the mandap . Sritama confronts Sid reminding him of his duty to get Mithayi married . Now if something happened to Dadayi it would be his responsibility only . That’s how Sid gets married to Mithayi ??

BTW Mithayi would look so cute n bubbly as a sweet seller girl ..as a bride she is looking quite older .. dunno why 🤔

Dadu has attachment with Mithai and wants her to stay in his house forever. He knows it's not possible to fullfil Aru wish to wed Sid to Mithai. However I don't know why Som agrees and then ditches Mithai at mandap. Maybe he realises he is being asked to give too much in return of whatever family did for him or finds Mithai not suitable for him.

Whatever it is Sid will end up marrying Mithai for Dadu sake it obvious. He can do anything for him. 

Mithai looked pretty here. She was given simple look in her previous wedding scene. Just want her to wear something simple for post wedding look. 

I hope Torsha will stop coming at Sid place unannounced post wedding. 

shruti thumbnail

I can't wait to see Mithai connecting Sid with Sritama. Sri really misses bonding with Sid so much. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

I can't wait to see Mithai connecting Sid with Sritama. Sri really misses bonding with Sid so much. 

Yes it will be Mithayi who will renew the bonds of love between father n son and the siblings too . 

Intoxicated With Love

Doom Of Room

The Missing World

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I watched the latest episode of Mithayi on TV and they were having happy moments preparing Goyena Bori (a type of snacks outnof pulses ) for the family until Sid n his father clashed over Dadayi’s undue attention on Parvati . Sid’s mother’s old friend .

Sritama resents these clashes .

But Mithayi is sure there to cheer every one up 

shruti thumbnail

Yes it will be Mithayi who will renew the bonds of love between father n son and the siblings too . 

That's the base connecting him to his roots and them falling in love during the process.

shruti thumbnail

I watched the latest episode of Mithayi on TV and they were having happy moments preparing Goyena Bori (a type of snacks outnof pulses ) for the family until Sid n his father clashed over Dadayi’s undue attention on Parvati . Sid’s mother’s old friend .

Sritama resents these clashes .

But Mithayi is sure there to cheer every one up 

Poor girl fell down in order to avoid colliding with Siddhartha 😂😂

Mithai just loves making ppl around her happy. With so much of going on in family clashes arguments someone needs to lighten up the environment. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

That's the base connecting him to his roots and them falling in love during the process.

I wonder if Sid will get motherly affection from Parvati , Mithayi’s mom , sho will become his saasuma . I wonder why Sid isn’t  close to his Granma !! In Bengali families boys are their grandma’s favourites !!