Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Would prefer RaniSa with layered character phase, it makes the show more enjoyable 

I do not like villian/villianness coming every 3 months to trouble the couple

Tannaz from hate, to almost a breakdown recollecting those memories

Rajmata, would have sent Vikram and Nandini  to Balliya to watch out on Veer if he is coming alone

and at the same time kept the grandchildren out of the Digvijay fiasco and Veer roots for the time being

First time in any serial  they handled this sibling root  in such a way that the elders know first and later the siblings     if that is the case

Rajmata has to nurse RaniSa wounds too as she was always told off by both when she asked them what is pricking in their relationship for all these years

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Ranisa has a troubled past. I hope they don't make her a typical MIL and show her sufferings which have led her to become who she is. Tannaz did an excellent job today; at one point, even I felt bad for her.

Having layered characters really enhances the show instead of having purely negative or purely positive characters.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Would prefer RaniSa with layered character phase, it makes the show more enjoyable 

I do not like villian/villianness coming every 3 months to trouble the couple

Tannaz from hate, to almost a breakdown recollecting those memories

Rajmata, would have sent Vikram and Nandini  to Balliya to watch out on Veer if he is coming alone

and at the same time kept the grandchildren out of the Digvijay fiasco and Veer roots for the time being

First time in any serial  they handled this sibling root  in such a way that the elders know first and later the siblings     if that is the case

Rajmata has to nurse RaniSa wounds too as she was always told off by both when she asked them what is pricking in their relationship for all these years

Love this idea. I too don't like villains coming all the time. Their repatative acts make story boring.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Daadi the rockstar

Atlast they are using all support characters otherwise  most of them were pillar posting in all tracks

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Dadi won the hearts of Ranveer fans🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

They may well be counting the stars in the sky from the terrace

Anyway Rani has invited her dads close village friends for tea

How both will tackle reason of Bauji's absence

Originally posted by: caller123

Thanks a lot Seema🤗

Rani might tell Veer she will sleep outside. let's see how this will turn out.😉

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Love that bangle symbolism

Just amazing script 

Looks like the whole ATBA team was unhappy with us on getting Birju  onboard, that all of them decided to post something of ATBA

hahahaha   but the media department still is in slumber

He will go to her level in upcoming days and then will raise her high as bangle symbolism they gave us.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Spot on dear

echoes were missing for the downslide in their relationship

good sign

Ok my view.

Rani Sa

I can understand her pain. But until I know the whole story dikvijay is not a culprit for me.

Rani sa to take revenge destroys happiness of Veer and she too cannot live in present or live happily.

Veer had already fallen for Rani too. Rani too had fallen for Veer but keep barriers coz she knows Veer won't like it and wedding night dialogues still haunting her. She is trying o keep him away for this burden.

So I am still for Rani getting hurt according to kite symbolism.

If Veer gets hurt like I earlier said Rani Sa will use it to create another misunderstanding between them and Rani too will blame herself for it and will move away from his life.

Rani Sa too will tell Veer she left her when you need her most. Separation. 

promo was whether relationships will win over Rani Sa's stubbornness. So all he hints points to Rani getting hurt. (Kite symbolism)

Their one misunderstanding just cleared so this won't go.

It always Rani's blood that united them and I want Rani to get hurt to save Veer. Veer will surely realize his feelings and like Seema said they will share the same room and their new journey will begin.

Jai too said he will take all her happiness .So if he kills Veer she becomes a widow and her happiness will be gone forever .

somehow Rani will return back. Coz whenever she said that it didn't echo.

If Rani gets hurt surely Vikram and Nandini will go to Balia as they both love her . Rani Sa will send kiara as usual to distract Veer. 

If she tries to flirt with Veer there surely villagers will look after her.

As Rajawat is to Jaipur Rani is to Balia. She cannot play her games there in Balia with those villagers.

caller123 thumbnail

Spot on dear

echoes were missing for the downslide in their relationship

good sign

Thank you dear.

Plus Rani told about the boring song. It's like I am on death bed and realising my last breath. It too didn't echo.

As per my knowledge Indians do not let to speak like that as it believes if you say bad things it will happen . So this too indicates something .

I know coz I spoke about my death like that in another forum and all scolded me and made me promise not to say like that. So from that day onwards I never spoke lile that with Indian friends. They all loved me.

caller123 thumbnail

Love that bangle symbolism

Just amazing script 

Looks like the whole ATBA team was unhappy with us on getting Birju  onboard, that all of them decided to post something of ATBA

hahahaha   but the media department still is in slumber

Agree. They work on symbolisms

caller123 thumbnail

They may well be counting the stars in the sky from the terrace

Anyway Rani has invited her dads close village friends for tea

How both will tackle reason of Bauji's absence

Did she? It will be interesting to watch. I am longing for the next werk. As I feel twist will be in the next week.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

RAniSa was broken in the last sentence

Rajmata may take charge, first send off the grandkids to Ballia  

and tackle RaniSa and Digvijay

Rajmata was never so angry ever

we have here 2 coolest and hottest Dadisa in the show

I am waiting to see whether they continue it tomorrow . It was Rajmata .

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago