Posted: 3 years ago

We will move here once thread 2 is finished . According to the speed we will need this by tomorrow 😆

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

@Nesria

Yes hope so,we know the half or bit of truth just from Ranisaa point of view,hope the truth is convincing one.even Rajmata shouted at her .

🥳👍🏼

This the first time for me to be in the early pages of a theard 😆🥳

May this theard be full of veer and rani good stories 👍🏼

Originally posted by ...Seema...

@Nesria

Yes hope so,we know the half or bit of truth just from Ranisaa point of view,hope the truth is convincing one.even Rajmata shouted at her .

What evervthe truth is

I think it will change veer to somone with no emotions , want the roles to reverser. , want to see ranisa work to get his love and affection back and why rani help her to do so

Any way  for now hope the show continue and gets trp so we can enjoy this journey better

I second u.

Hope the show get good trps which is mandatory for its long runnng.

Further about the truth,remember once Veer asked kumud about the truth,when she remained silent he told her that whatever the reason is ,,it is really something big.

That is why we are banging the media department

so sweet of all the artists to put something out of ATBA

but media dept has not budged an inch really lazy

I pity the VM, gifs, the Still pics collated and the taglines  creators  who are waiting something before hand to do justice to this show

Maybe that is why we are missing in i-f  for articles and creators of VM/Gif/still pix collations

Originally posted by NESRIA

Those two are confused confusing couplesmiley37

But they have many potentiels hope they get popular like other couples they really deserve it

We were discussing in the other threads

To have all short stories and space them

I feel Veer roots will only be known by Rajmata and Digvijay kaarnama

Other siblings have to first buffered before they get to know Veer's roots

So we have 

VeeRani next phase

Nandini 

Vikram

Kiara

Digvijay-RaniSa-Rajmata 

..............  Kumud is another actress much younger so maybe she is Veer aunt not mom

Jai is also back it looks  is insta

Originally posted by NESRIA

What evervthe truth is

I think it will change veer to somone with no emotions , want the roles to reverser. , want to see ranisa work to get his love and affection back and why rani help her to do so

Any way  for now hope the show continue and gets trp so we can enjoy this journey better

Kate

It looks Rani is targeted but Veer gets hurt  and unconscious

Jai too is shooting of ATBA if the pic in insta stories are of the upcoming track

VeeRani are cornered

Why do these artists put in insta stories  why not a post

Post is better it is for long time 

stories go after 24 hours so we cannot see comments and whenever we want to go and see

Swing is maybe as Megha-Fahmaan enjoying like the hand game they had at the dabba

doubt like VeeRani  - both do not want to be inch closer to each other

Veer is trying his best in his doctorgiri but else he does not know how to get close  he is scared of Rani's reaction.  Rani words to RaniSa  why doc and me together  no     hahaha

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Kate

It looks Rani is targeted but Veer gets hurt  and unconscious

Jai too is shooting of ATBA if the pic in insta stories are of the upcoming track

VeeRani are cornered

Why do these artists put in insta stories  why not a post

Post is better it is for long time 

stories go after 24 hours so we cannot see comments and whenever we want to go and see

Swing is maybe as Megha-Fahmaan enjoying like the hand game they had at the dabba

doubt like VeeRani  - both do not want to be inch closer to each other

Veer is trying his best in his doctorgiri but else he does not know how to get close  he is scared of Rani's reaction.  Rani words to RaniSa  why doc and me together  no     hahaha

Did you see any insta that Veer is hurt?

Pls send me the link.