Posted: 3 years ago

dont you guys think rakhi dave ke zyada ho raha han ? she have no other work then coming to shah family and creating problem and unnecessary tamasha ? rakhi khudko bohut educated and classy bolte han educated log aise tamasha nahin karte 

before yeh sab karna samjhe ata tha she want shaadi na hoo ab why she doing this ab rakhi ke character mujhe kavya ke tera useless lagta han 

rakhi dave and kavya ke tamasha se ache agar yeh log school scene dekhayege iam sure audience would be more happy then this rakhi dave same repeated tamasha where we know in the end woh baa se taunt kayege and anupama se bashan bas hogaya yeh scene

plzz cv if u reading this post

we want school scene 

Sus you are rocks. CV ko msg bhi de diya😆

Coming to the post I agree. Why Rakhi is making all these tamasha. Now Kinjal already married with Toshu.

Exactly, Rakhi ka ye sab karna is useless now. We feel ki baa unnecessary taunts kinjal for her Mother, but Rakhi ki harkate bhi waisi hi hai 

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Sus you are rocks. CV ko msg bhi de diya😆

Coming to the post I agree. Why Rakhi is making all these tamasha. Now Kinjal already married with Toshu.

bhav kya kare🤣

jo hamein dekhna han woh dekha nahi rahe banda clearly bole better han

Originally posted by neo7

Exactly, Rakhi ka ye sab karna is useless now. We feel ki baa unnecessary taunts kinjal for her Mother, but Rakhi ki harkate bhi waisi hi hai 

rakhi ke yeh sab karna ab unnecessary lagta han mujhe i feel ke zabardasti usske character show mein gusa rahe hain jiske zarurat bhi nahin 

I guess CVs read responses and since Rakhees action has a huge fan following they are imposing her ...how many times will she get information from a phone call I wonder.

Originally posted by moonwearer

I guess CVs read responses and since Rakhees action has a huge fan following they are imposing her ...how many times will she get information from a phone call I wonder.

ab zyada ho raha han usske best action ravanraj ke expose thaa usske baad saare avai kuch bhi kar rahe han

since i have started watching it i never liked her behaviour as an educated lady same as kavia no manners and dont know where to stop esecialy the way she behaved and humiliated anu its way out of order

Rakhi character was grey but to make Anu look mahaan they are ruining her 

CV know that fans like Rakhi but they want to make her hated 

Rakhi’s character can be used to propel Anu’s journey but nope ...ITV writers prove time and time again they can’t write anything original 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Rakhi character was grey but to make Anu look mahaan they are ruining her 

CV know that fans like Rakhi but they want to make her hated 

Rakhi’s character can be used to propel Anu’s journey but nope ...ITV writers prove time and time again they can’t write anything original 

i didnt agree with your point anu ko mahan dekha ne ke liye rakhi ke character kaise ruin ho raha han ?