Not Rant .. Just wanted to share

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello dear YHCians (if any are left and are reading this )

As we all know the current state of show  is pathetic (to say the least) would be justified. Almost all of us frustrated, exhausted with waiting for things to improve and have mostly  lost all kinds on interest in the show. There is nothing going on in the show according to us and of course the offscreen also kind of adds up the annoyance.   We really want to give up on the show .. dont we ??

We all know the shortcomings of this track - half baked , Mahima as vamp not up to the mark ( no offence to aish K but she is just not interesting to watch as vamp ), RuSha acting as the dumbest people in the world, more screen space  to mahima causing less screen space to RuSha , no development in RuSha equations, zero utilisation of other character and yagya growing so fast is also not helping( lets not even go into editing and rest of the depts) 

Phew ... so many issues .. so why are we still here (obviously those who still are , I see lots of peeps leaving the show and honestly i don't blame them )

On retrospection my feelings I have realised why us (who are still here ) are still here , mostly to convince myself

1. We love AbrarGun so much as they are simply fabulous and are best and we are too greedy to let them go.
  2. We have seen the best YHC (post lockdown episodes ) and those were the best we have seen on ITV and we knew what these creatives are capable of producing, so we are hopeful we can bring back those days.
  3. We are hoping someone day Mahima track will end, RuSha are trying really hard to get rid of her and are continuously trying (not like bhagya(s) ) , however dumb there plans are they are still trying so yeah that give me some hope that things will improve.
  4. RuSha are still together ( I don't think I need to say more ) 

so yeah I am still here and I don't know how long it will be but I am here possibly holding on to by thin strings which are getting thinner by day.

If by any chance any one from creatives or any one from team YHC is reading this 

Guys , we all know you are getting good TRPs but with this track properly executed you could have gone beyond 2.5 , this track had that potential and you guys are just not capitalising on it. You have such good actors (all of them) , make good use of them. We know a daily show needs a vamp but she shouldn't be given so much importance that we forget there are others in the show .It seems to us that she is lead and AbrarGun have become the side characters.  I really hope and pray that things improve before all of say - yeah I use to watch that show.

Hoping for the best for the show .. 

YHC charm is lost.... not sure whthr this can b repaired....

Originally posted by Nichuss

YHC charm is lost.... not sure whthr this can b repaired....

as of now , yes it has ..

I may be the only person , but I think the track is at least 70% over , I mean Rusha planning and flopping is also happening in max 2-3 episodes ..Not sure till how long the circle will go beyond a certain point they cannot ..So I am guessing it is gonna wrap up soon ..

But I also want to clear the misconception which I guess the CV's and may be the actor playing are having , the track is being hated as they think they have written n executed the track well ,  well its being hated its been one of the worst written tracks in YHC ..YHC loves its villians be it Yuvraj or Aahana or Niketan they have been layered characters ..I mean when Yuvraj used to make Rudra jealous in MU ..it was never cringy and FFed it made us angry but enjoyed as well  or when Aahana used to do all her kitchen politics ..somewhere one used to wait what she's gonna do next ..

But here its like she's a superwoman ..who can get pistol, drugs, go anywhere ,come anywhere without making any sense , do any disguise , get any information absolutely doesnt make sense on top of that it hogging nearly 15 mins of SS everyday which is not required at all ...not much acting skills  or execution to keep the audience hooked on for that much time 

Fingers crossed Jaldi hi Rusha successful hon and akal aaye CV's ko..

Originally posted by yhc_loves

I may be the only person , but I think the track is at least 70% over , I mean Rusha planning and flopping is also happening in max 2-3 episodes ..Not sure till how long the circle will go beyond a certain point they cannot ..So I am guessing it is gonna wrap up soon ..

But I also want to clear the misconception which I guess the CV's and may be the actor playing are having , the track is being hated as they think they have written n executed the track well ,  well its being hated its been one of the worst written tracks in YHC ..YHC loves its villians be it Yuvraj or Aahana or Niketan they have been layered characters ..I mean when Yuvraj used to make Rudra jealous in MU ..it was never cringy and FFed it made us angry but enjoyed as well  or when Aahana used to do all her kitchen politics ..somewhere one used to wait what she's gonna do next ..

But here its like she's a superwoman ..who can get pistol, drugs, go anywhere ,come anywhere without making any sense , do any disguise , get any information absolutely doesnt make sense on top of that it hogging nearly 15 mins of SS everyday which is not required at all ...not much acting skills  or execution to keep the audience hooked on for that much time 

Fingers crossed Jaldi hi Rusha successful hon and akal aaye CV's ko..

I agree , the creatives seem to think that all the hatred to chudail is because of her playing negative character so wonderfully 

arey bhai , it is not because of that , it is because  she is not playing the part correctly and mostly because the character is plain boring and monotonous and has no dimensions.

There is no fun in watching her for 15 mins on screen (sometimes more ) and making RuSha dumb is not helping the audience. Agree again Yuvraj and Ahana are such a treat to watch simply because they are such good actors and there characters are written so well.

This track is just not working  and that is the fact. No one in the FD was against this track , in fact we always welcomed it but the execution and development of this track is so shoddy and  horrendous that there is no way it can be liked. This track if executed properly have gotten them TRP of 2.5 but no they are happy with 2.2 which i am sure will go down , may be that will give the necessary shock to creatives and get their brain cells working.

I am not sure if Mahima track is ending as the actor is still shooting but the only good thing here for sure is RuSha are continuously trying to oust her and get back to her .Right now i am just hoping they doing spoil the festivals.

Originally posted by girlTalks

Hello dear YHCians (if any are left and are reading this )

As we all know the current state of show  is pathetic (to say the least) would be justified. Almost all of us frustrated, exhausted with waiting for things to improve and have mostly  lost all kinds on interest in the show. There is nothing going on in the show according to us and of course the offscreen also kind of adds up the annoyance.   We really want to give up on the show .. dont we ??

We all know the shortcomings of this track - half baked , Mahima as vamp not up to the mark ( no offence to aish K but she is just not interesting to watch as vamp ), RuSha acting as the dumbest people in the world, more screen space  to mahima causing less screen space to RuSha , no development in RuSha equations, zero utilisation of other character and yagya growing so fast is also not helping( lets not even go into editing and rest of the depts) 

Phew ... so many issues .. so why are we still here (obviously those who still are , I see lots of peeps leaving the show and honestly i don't blame them )

On retrospection my feelings I have realised why us (who are still here ) are still here , mostly to convince myself

1. We love AbrarGun so much as they are simply fabulous and are best and we are too greedy to let them go.
  2. We have seen the best YHC (post lockdown episodes ) and those were the best we have seen on ITV and we knew what these creatives are capable of producing, so we are hopeful we can bring back those days.
  3. We are hoping someone day Mahima track will end, RuSha are trying really hard to get rid of her and are continuously trying (not like bhagya(s) ) , however dumb there plans are they are still trying so yeah that give me some hope that things will improve.
  4. RuSha are still together ( I don't think I need to say more ) 

so yeah I am still here and I don't know how long it will be but I am here possibly holding on to by thin strings which are getting thinner by day.

If by any chance any one from creatives or any one from team YHC is reading this 

Guys , we all know you are getting good TRPs but with this track properly executed you could have gone beyond 2.5 , this track had that potential and you guys are just not capitalising on it. You have such good actors (all of them) , make good use of them. We know a daily show needs a vamp but she shouldn't be given so much importance that we forget there are others in the show .It seems to us that she is lead and AbrarGun have become the side characters.  I really hope and pray that things improve before all of say - yeah I use to watch that show.

Hoping for the best for the show .. 

Agree with all your points Saba. 

I'm one of those who have stopped watching the show on daily basis since last two weeks today being third week start. It just isn't worth my time to spend so much energy on something which is not upto the mark first thing in the morning. 

But because of Abrargun, I can't leave the show just yet. I'm only hoping CVs open their eyes soon and start to do damage control soon before it's too late where there'll be nothing left to come back too and that'll be super sad cause Abaragun has so much potential left and there's still some good story to tell. 

Let's see how long they stretch this and what's TRP this week as I don't think TRP is due to Mahima working out so well. 

And yes this track had so much potential (I was one of few who was excited for it and was OK with three months timeline too) but the way they've executed it, is just too bad. Golden opportunity wasted. 😒

Originally posted by Ishika64

Agree with all your points Saba. 

I'm one of those who have stopped watching the show on daily basis since last two weeks today being third week start. It just isn't worth my time to spend so much energy on something which is not upto the mark first thing in the morning. 

But because of Abrargun, I can't leave the show just yet. I'm only hoping CVs open their eyes soon and start to do damage control soon before it's too late where there'll be nothing left to come back too and that'll be super sad cause Abaragun has so much potential left and there's still some good story to tell. 

Let's see how long they stretch this and what's TRP this week as I don't think TRP is due to Mahima working out so well. 

And yes this track had so much potential (I was one of few who was excited for it and was OK with three months timeline too) but the way they've executed it, is just too bad. Golden opportunity wasted. 😒

they are wasting too many opportunities , I am afraid s=a day will come there wont be any left 

I now want to see how much more will they make RuSha  dumb because they seem not to stop at showing them as the dumbest.

the sad point is we were ok them to be shown as the dumbest people in this world but they want to show them as the dumbest in the universe .  

Originally posted by girlTalks

they are wasting too many opportunities , I am afraid s=a day will come there wont be any left 

I now want to see how much more will they make RuSha  dumb because they seem not to stop at showing them as the dumbest.

the sad point is we were ok them to be shown as the dumbest people in this world but they want to show them as the dumbest in the universe .  

IKR. This FD is probably the most adjusting FD in FD universe. We are always ready to make lemonade out of lemons. But yaha to lemonade bhi kharab diya hain. Ese ise chalega?? 

And I'm honestly afraid for this show. Worst can happen if CVs don't put a stop to this nonsense. At the very least stop showing leads dumb and get Pree on KH. That'll be a start. Good god. So much waste. 

Ugggg.

Originally posted by Ishika64

IKR. This FD is probably the most adjusting FD in FD universe. We are always ready to make lemonade out of lemons. But yaha to lemonade bhi kharab diya hain. Ese ise chalega?? 

And I'm honestly afraid for this show. Worst can happen if CVs don't put a stop to this nonsense. At the very least stop showing leads dumb and get Pree on KH. That'll be a start. Good god. So much waste. 

Ugggg.

today's precap is not at al helping