How many episodes are left to finish this Nandini track !!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This Nandini track is sooo boring and i am totally fed up of watching KeerTi failing infront of Nandini like those stupid Ekta shows. Upar se they are dragging precaps like hell. Aur kitne episodes bache hai iss Nandini ko jhelne keliye cvs. I just cannot bear her bullshit for another week. Issi hafte khatam kardo ye bakwass track aur mukti do humme !! 😤😤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail

Aur upar se ye ghatiya Starplus. Do not even promote their shows. Atleast they could have given a promo for climax track but no.

WHAT A BLOODY LAZY CHANNEL !!!! 😡

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neon9

Aur upar se ye ghatiya Starplus. Do not even promote their shows. Atleast they could have given a promo for climax track but no.

WHAT A BLOODY LAZY CHANNEL !!!! 😡

Agree.. such a big revealing but no promo 

I think next weekend nandini track will end.. not this week

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Agree.. such a big revealing but no promo 

I think next weekend nandini track will end.. not this week

Urghhhhhh !!! I am getting sooo annoyed of cvs and sp's bullshit. I thought they will share atleast one dhamekadaar promo. 🤯

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Urghhhhhh !!! I am getting sooo annoyed of cvs and sp's bullshit. I thought they will share atleast one dhamekadaar promo. 🤯

I think and hope dhamaka promo will be next week.. that pooja and some fire accident or something like that... And that will mark end of nandini track.. 

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I think and hope dhamaka promo will be next week.. that pooja and some fire accident or something like that... And that will mark end of nandini track.. 

They should give the promo this week if the dhamaka is happening on next week. Then only audience will get notified and excited. They did the same with KeerTi's wedding. Gave the 10 seconds cut promo just before the wedding day. Awful promotional strategy.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. I don't understand why such step-motherly treatment to their own show. And 1.6-1.7 trps are decent trps..even BB gets trps in this range only. If they promote SM it'll definitely do well

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They need to get rid of the writer who conceived the nandini track. Really miss kusum-preeti track