When passion's a prison, you can't break free

Oh, you're a loaded gun, yeah

Oh, there's nowhere to run

No one can save me

The damage is done

Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give love a bad name

Though the lyrics are from Bon Javi's song from the 2009 year. Don't you guys think this might suit the current track. Yes, she might not put the hashtag of the show, but then, it feels somehow such kinda episodes we will see from Ridhima perspective for Vansh. 

What do you guys feel on this?

Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe after she comes to know about her parents..

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

Maybe after she comes to know about her parents..

Yes, this would be her first reaction knowing RS connected with her parent's death

in yesterday Rahul video and today we saw his hand is hurt

maybe this we will see when R misunderstands V for sometime 

Will this be riddhima's emotional  state....or vansh...it looks more like vansh's  emotional  state...

Angel's smile is what you sell...this is definitely  for ridz

He so caught by chains of love, his passion is so extreme that he will not let her leave no matter what....

Yesterday I came across a very beautiful  tt post....which perfectly  describes  riansh love...till now we saw angel crossing her limits for devils love ..now devil will do anything to have the angel even if that means he has to cut her wings...so that she doesn't  leave him...dark love!!

I think we might see another layer of vansh ..obsession...

First we saw his 

arrogance n zidd

Manipulation 

Love 

Devotion

Disguise

Revenge

Now...

Obsession 

Originally posted by vallu123

Will this be riddhima's emotional  state....or vansh...it looks more like vansh's  emotional  state...

He so caught by chains of love, his passion is so extreme that he will not let her leave no matter what....

Yesterday I came across a very beautiful  tt post....which perfectly  describes  riansh love...till now we saw angel crossing her limits for devils love ..now devil will do anything to have the angel even if that means he has to cut her wings...so that she doesn't  leave him...dark love!!

First we saw his 

arrogance n zidd

Manipulation 

Love 

Devotion

Disguise

Revenge

Now...

Obsession 

But this same person left her she can very well move on than how his obsession is going to be justified...isn't he supposed to be obsessive from start,I mean it can be shown in actions now in this track but it should be a trait of his character from start but revenge track there was not a slight possesiveness leave obsession in his actions,he was throwing her out of his house and also declared someone else his wife that means Riddhima was very well free to start over his life with someone else as she wasn't bound to vrs anymore than how can now this obsession came into play...

How much I try I am not able to connect.

These questions in my mind ruining it for me...kya krun ab meinπŸ˜”

First we saw his 

arrogance n zidd

Manipulation 

Love 

Devotion

Disguise

Revenge

Now...

Obsession 

Nice one dear

it can be with Ridhima too 

like his smile is something angelic to her

and now she is chained due to his love

infact, we see this works for both too

Originally posted by Nephy

But this same person left her she can very well move on than how his obsession is going to be justified...isn't he supposed to be obsessive from start,I mean it can be shown in actions now in this track but it should be a trait of his character from start but revenge track there was not a slight possesiveness leave obsession in his actions,he was throwing her out of his house and also declared someone else his wife that means Riddhima was very well free to start over his life with someone else as she wasn't bound to vrs anymore than how can now this obsession came into play...

How much I try I am not able to connect.

These questions in my mind ruining it for me...kya krun ab meinπŸ˜”

Nephy I can be wrong...but when I watched all the riansh scenes of the revenge  track...certain things did make sense to me...

Vansh was and is always obsessed  with  riddhima...but we could never see it surface because she was with him, in his reach, at his home  in his world...and he was unchallenged..

But certain things will be always unacceptable  for him...the minute uma's painting  was burnt, he told her to leave.

What vansh did to riddhima in his badla was nothing but what he went through because of her....

despite so many doubts vansh chose to trust riddhima,then there was lie, betrayal (which she never intended to), arrest, vansh had to disappear, he had to come back as vihaan, give up his identity, prove his family that he is vansh, denied his rights ... 

He made her taste the same pain..but since this is vrs we are talking about who lives on extremes  (guns n roses)gave it back with interest which was 10 times more!!!

Vansh was constantly fighting  battle at two fronts...one was with riddhima and another with his heart...everytime he hurt her, he hurt himself...but he chose to endure this pain because of his mountain size ego ...does that mean he is not obsessed  with her....no...

He knew by breaking  her, and throwing her away..he is on path of self destruction...his obsession  will make his life a living hell...but nothing was more important  for him than punishing her...he clearly  knew what place he has in her heart...he knows she loves him selflessly...by pushing her away n rejecting her love he will break her.. 

Nothing is more important  than vansh for riddhima , the minute this equation changes his obsession  resurfaces...now he will be challenged..ridz would want to leave him ...n boom he will go mad!!

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago

So Mamta is planning to make fun of literature again..

Nephy I can be wrong...but when I watched all the riansh scenes of the revenge  track...certain things did make sense to me...

Vansh was and is always obsessed  with  riddhima...but we could never see it surface because she was with him, in his reach, at his home  in his world...and he was unchallenged..

But certain things will be always unacceptable  for him...the minute uma's painting  was burnt, he told her to leave.

What vansh did to riddhima in his badla was nothing but what he went through because of her....

despite so many doubts vansh chose to trust riddhima,then there was lie, betrayal (which she never intended to), arrest, vansh had to disappear, he had to come back has vihaan, give up his identity, prove his family, 

He made her taste the same pain..but since this is vrs we are talking about who lives on extremes  (guns n roses)gave it back with interest which was 10 times more!!!

Vansh was constantly fighting  battle at two fronts...one was with riddhima and another with his heart...everytime he hurt her, he hurt himself...but he chose to endure this pain because of his mountain size ego ...does that mean he is not obsessed  with her....no...

He knew by breaking  her, and throwing her away..he is on path of self destruction...his obsession  will make his life a living hell...but nothing was more important  for him than punishing her...he clearly  knew what place he has in her heart...he knows she loves him selflessly...by pushing her away n rejecting her love he will break her.. 

Nothing is more important  than vansh for riddhima , the minute this equation changes his obsession  resurfaces...now he will be challenged..ridz would want to leave him ...n boom he will go mad!!

Ok yeah you are making sense...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Actually you guys are the reasons that this serial is going on....you give different perspectives to the scenes.

As I said what you wrote made sense,so although till vihaan track there was obsession in his actions but revenge track while leaving her it will go out missing but as you said it can be seen that way also and it is making sense,thank you for answering my doubts.😌So rather than going my viewpoint I will go by yours atleast it hurts less,Maybe I will take sometime to sink in all these but lets hope that they don't break our hearts again.🀞

Thank you...if you don't mind can you tell me your name.😊

Mine is Nephia and nickname is nephy.😊

I am Indian not NRI as look by name😁

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago