Mamtha IG post on Bon Jovi's song - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

So Mamta is planning to make fun of literature again..

Of course πŸ€£

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

So Mamta is planning to make fun of literature again..

this time song 

Originally posted by Nephy

Ok yeah you are making sense...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Actually you guys are the reasons that this serial is going on....you give different perspectives to the scenes.

As I said what you wrote made sense,so although till vihaan track there was obsession in his actions but revenge track while leaving her it will go out missing but as you said it can be seen that way also and it is making sense,thank you for answering my doubts.😌So rather than going my viewpoint I will go by yours atleast it hurts less,Maybe I will take sometime to sink in all these but lets hope that they don't break our hearts again.🀞

Thank you...if you don't mind can you tell me your name.😊

Mine is Nephia and nickname is nephy.😊

I am Indian not NRI as look by name😁

Also did you see this pattern...whenever she chooses to leave him or put something else over him he goes full on obsessive...

she resigned n he caged her in his world n married her

She ran away from wedding, he set out with gun to find her..either she will come to him or leave this world 

She put ragini above him...n he exploded..he paralyzed her...

Since he returned has vihaan ....he gave her benefit of doubt....he wanted her, he desired her, he protected her but in the end ridz came across as gold digger who had fall out with kabir so she brought another man in her husband's  place...if channel had given viva plot a chance the makers would have made vihaan uncovering truth n understanding  ridz innocence also with some emotional  torture on riddhima...but it ended abruptly...so the only direction they can take the story ahead is revenge.. 

Even in the revenge track he put ahana at gun point for physically harming her.. but we don't know what revenge track had in store for us...because even this track was ended abruptly...shashwat clearly stated there won't be separation...

So after breaking riddhima, n destroying himself in that process, with a satisfaction that he has burnt her in the same fire in which he was burned, he will go n get her out of pain n guilt...by force or manipulation ...

His dialogues  were very clear n powerful in this whole badla...

"Dard diya bi nahi jata saha bhi nahi Java"

"Dhokha Dena wala jitna dil ke kareeb hota hai , dhoke ka dard bi utna hota hain.."

"Apna dil apni jaan diya tumhe, tumne use pairo tale kuchal diya"

"Badnam hu main riddhima, apne dushmano main, maut dena ke liye nahi, maut se batar zindagi dena ke liye..."

"Shatranj ke is khel main dono taraf meri hair hain"

N the most epic warning of suhaag raat

"Agar galti se bhi muje dokha diya toh apne also iss se khatam kar Lena!"

Because death would be better than the life ..

Vansh is unforgiving  ruthless when it comes to betrayal..he is no Saint

So obsession took a back seat..

If riddhima had  never loved him like initial days of marriage, he would  have  her by his side n torture her, cuz that would be the biggest punishment...but now ridz was ready to endure any pain to win him back....so reject her, insult her love n push her away ...n she is broken...mission accomplished!! His ego wins, his mind wins!!!

The emotions, pain,rage were perfect...but writer failed to weave a strong story with it...

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nephy

Ok yeah you are making sense...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Actually you guys are the reasons that this serial is going on....you give different perspectives to the scenes.

As I said what you wrote made sense,so although till vihaan track there was obsession in his actions but revenge track while leaving her it will go out missing but as you said it can be seen that way also and it is making sense,thank you for answering my doubts.😌So rather than going my viewpoint I will go by yours atleast it hurts less,Maybe I will take sometime to sink in all these but lets hope that they don't break our hearts again.🀞

Thank you...if you don't mind can you tell me your name.😊

Mine is Nephia and nickname is nephy.😊

I am Indian not NRI as look by name😁

My name is vallabhai  from Chennai India.. n pen name vallu....i love this forum..n thnx for understanding  my pov...after revenge  track...there was so much negativity...i was little scared to share my piece  of mind...but I do understand  riansh is an emotion...fans are very attached...

nephia is a unique  name though...❀️I will call you nephy❀️

Originally posted by vallu123

Also did you see this pattern...whenever she chooses to leave him or put something else over him he goes full on obsessive...

she resigned n he caged her in his world n married her

She ran away from wedding, he set out with gun to find her..either she will come to him or leave this world 

She put ragini above him...n he exploded..he paralyzed her...

Since he returned has vihaan ....he gave her benefit of doubt....he wanted her, he desired her, he protected her but in the end ridz came across as gold digger who had fall out with kabir so she brought another man in her husband's  place...if channel had given viva plot a chance the makers would have made vihaan uncovering truth n understanding  ridz innocence also with some emotional  torture on riddhima...but it ended abruptly...so the only direction they can take the story ahead is revenge.. 

Even in the revenge track he put ahana at gun point for physically harming her.. but we don't know what revenge track had in store for us...because even this track was ended abruptly...shashwat clearly stated there won't be separation...

So after breaking riddhima, n destroying himself in that process, with a satisfaction that he has burnt her in the same fire in which he was burned, he will go n get her out of pain n guilt...by force or manipulation ...

His dialogues  were very clear n powerful in this whole badla...

"Dard diya bi nahi jata saha bhi nahi Java"

"Dhokha Dena wala jitna dil ke kareeb hota hai , dhoke ka dard bi utna hota hain.."

"Apna dil apni jaan diya tumhe, tumne use pairo tale kuchal diya"

"Badnam hu main riddhima, apne dushmano main, maut dena ke liye nahi, maut se batar zindagi dena ke liye..."

"Shatranj ke is khel main dono taraf meri hair hain"

N the most epic warning of suhaag raat

"Agar galti se bhi muje dokha diya toh apne also iss se khatam kar Lena!"

Because death would be better than the life ..

Vansh is unforgiving  ruthless when it comes to betrayal..he is no Saint

So obsession took a back seat..

If riddhima had  never loved him like initial days of marriage, he would  have  her by his side n torture her, cuz that would be the biggest punishment...but now ridz was ready to endure any pain to win him back....so reject her, insult her love n push her away ...n she is broken...mission accomplished!! His ego wins, his mind wins!!!

The emotions, pain,rage were perfect...but writer failed to weave a strong story with it...

Yeah I am understanding your pov...actually it gave me that outlook as I want to see Vansh...yeah I know viva track was the best and their reasons for revenge coming out very fine like ragini fiasco as well as Riddhima coming out gold digger in front of Vihaan who has a fall out with Kabir her partner for some reasons so to remove him from sight ,she was looking as someone to take over VRS property and for same reason even bought doppleganger and didn't think twice before hurting his family according to him thus reconfirming his doubts on her betrayal as his dialogues as vihaan he said "jitna pyaar baton mein hai utna dil mein nahi hai"

"Tum kale namak jaisi ho,bahar se kuch aur andar se kuch aur"

He was coming out intelligent,smart and also revenge was justified on his side and also his obsession to always keep her on side,his smiling on lines divorce kabhi nhi deta,hum ek dusre ke liye bane hai,zindagi har pal mere kareeb la rhi hai and all,matching Vansh's core characteristics completely,his smartness,shrewdness,dangerous side,manipulative as well as his revenge from all who did wrong and alo his obsession with Riddhima.

But I agree maybe due to channel interference it got ruined and they have to move forward their story which has Vansh's revenge in line but with different track so it somewhere affected quality.

Also his letting go off Kabir,AP and Aryan also leaving bad taste.But I guess writing suffered due to last minute changes,they have planned all this with viva track in mind so writer would have faced difficulty in writing it fresh.

And don't be afraid of sharing views,you never know many people may agree with you and some will get a new perspective to see things.😊

Ok thank you for compliment to my name and ok you are a south indian,I am north indian from punjab,here people have such unique names one of my friend's name is DisneyπŸ˜‚.

Ok nice to meet you Vallu.😊