Molkki

Molkki Written Updates 18 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Purvi hiding her sister at Dhoni’s clothes and trying to get her some medication from drug store .

Mukhi n police are keeping watch on drug store 

Purvi is in contact with Sudha for drugs for Priyashi.

Sudha advises her to hide inside Dargah .

Vaibhav’s friends are having fun, masti n drinks in his room when one of the girls confronts him angrily .

At home Anjali n Jyoti are loving the fact that that Molkki n her sister had gone for ever. Mukhi will never let them come back after what happened .

Haathi is badly missed by Khargosh n Genda. They pry to Purvi’s Kanha ji to bring Haathi back n always keep her in Haveli ..they could not do without her .

elsewhere Purvi notices burqua among the pile of clothes , she manages to get burqua for both of them n they sneak inside n hides in Dargah .

Purvi manages to evade police checking n gets medication for Priyashi . Mukhi n police notice Sudha n they follow her as Mukhi is sure Sudha would lead them to Mukhiyani 

Purvi has got Scalpel b blade from drug store n steriliser n anaesthetic spray . She performs local surgery n pulls out Priyashi bullet from her arm . 
sudha reaches Pur Pri .. followed by Mukhi n police .

Mukhi confronts Purvi 

Purvi lashes out back at Mukhi for atrocities on her .

Mukhi sends Purvi to prison. Purvi secretly hands over her mobile to Sudha as she is arrested n taken away .

The kids are demanding Haathi from Prakashi , they refuse to eat anything .

Mama ji comes n informs Purvi had been caught by Police n Mukhi . Kids are excited that Haathi would come to them now . Mama ji assures she will come after police finish questioning her . Mukhi arrives and tells them that Purvi will never ever come back the kids better get used to this . Kids are distraught .

Anjali n Jyoti are very happy with this situation. 

In his room Virnis resting on the floor n recollecting the allegations of Purvi when they had confrontation . He agrees with her accusations but it’s also true he had begun tk trust her very much with his kids n family n he will never ever be able to trust another person now .
pri n Sudha come to meet Purvi . Purvi contacts blackmailer .she gets message that Purvi n her sister had nit left the village but had got arrested. Now her sister’s video will be released on the net at 2 PM in the afternoon 

Purvi is worried for her sister , Priyashi is very upset.Purvi wants to find that blackmailer by hook or by crook. 

Sudha asks Purvi what to do now ??
Purvi assures they need not do a thing now ... what ever had to be done will be done by Mukhi ji himself .  

precap 

Purvi screams as she gets bleeding from once n vomits blood . 

The jail staff are horrified seeing Mukhiyani in that state . They informs Mukhi . 
Mikhi is horrified on her it that news n orders them to rush Mukhiyani to hospital , he warns them no harm should co to mukhiyani . Mama ji and Prakashi are shocked to hear about Purvi and also surprised at Virendra’s reactions on hearing Purvi’s news . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love the fact Voot  posted video early today ❤️

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Makers have gone Nuts seriously smiley11

Priyashi Priyashi Priyashi my foot smiley7

Purvi have gone completely lunatic 

What was the need to say such idiotic words to mukhi ..Like seriously god damn the man literally gave you respect and She just for that Priyashi she have disrespected every relation of hers 

I am telling you this priyashi will herself agree to marry that Creep ..Tab purvi ko pata lagega ki What blunder she had commit 

Aur yeh kya hai smiley7matklab Mukhi ji ka trust fir se jeet lungi halwa hai kya 

Matlab jab marzi apney nikame behan aur pariwar ke liye Aone pati bacho ko dayu pe laga do aur nikal lo smiley11

Makers have you forgot Audience are hooked to the show only for purvir 

Mana ITV are female centric but that doesn't mean you can copy paste and recycle the same crap again and again 

Sorry guys I don't know how you all are so cool and silent 

Because after episode watching I completely lost it 

smiley7

PURVIR ka show hai yeh CVS ke bheje me ghusayo koi 

PURVIR nahi to SHOW nahi 

Bhad me jaye Priyashi and Vai and others 

And btw Sudha and Priyashi smiley11kyu chup hai 

Sedhe sedhe Mukhi ko nahi bata sakti thi smiley7

Kya horaha hai show me bhai smiley44smiley39

Great update 🤗suta❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kavila

Makers have gone Nuts seriously smiley11

Priyashi Priyashi Priyashi my foot smiley7

Purvi have gone completely lunatic 

What was the need to say such idiotic words to mukhi ..Like seriously god damn the man literally gave you respect and She just for that Priyashi she have disrespected every relation of hers 

I am telling you this priyashi will herself agree to marry that Creep ..Tab purvi ko pata lagega ki What blunder she had commit 

Aur yeh kya hai smiley7matklab Mukhi ji ka trust fir se jeet lungi halwa hai kya 

Matlab jab marzi apney nikame behan aur pariwar ke liye Aone pati bacho ko dayu pe laga do aur nikal lo smiley11

Makers have you forgot Audience are hooked to the show only for purvir 

Mana ITV are female centric but that doesn't mean you can copy paste and recycle the same crap again and again 

Sorry guys I don't know how you all are so cool and silent 

Because after episode watching I completely lost it 

smiley7

PURVIR ka show hai yeh CVS ke bheje me ghusayo koi 

PURVIR nahi to SHOW nahi 

Bhad me jaye Priyashi and Vai and others 

And btw Sudha and Priyashi smiley11kyu chup hai 

Sedhe sedhe Mukhi ko nahi bata sakti thi smiley7

Kya horaha hai show me bhai smiley44smiley39

Great update 🤗suta❤️

You are right ... fans are hooked to this show because of PurVir and there was very little of that today .

Am sure lots of revelation coming up at the next festival ... as we saw on Insta pics 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta ji for the WU

Here is my like❤❤❤...

Am unable to hit the like button

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU

Here is my like❤❤❤...

Am unable to hit the like button

Why Ziva what problem are you facing dear 

Please feel free to share .

Did you see the Precap ?? mazaa a gaya 👏

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why Ziva what problem are you facing dear 

Please feel free to share .

Did you see the Precap ?? mazaa a gaya 👏

I don't know Suta sometime i can't hit the like button...

For now it's ok

Yeah precap is intriguing....i feel Mukhi ll rush to see her in the hospital 🤔 ...now let see kya hota

But he is worried ....he even said nothg should happen to Mukhiyani