Naagin 5

17/01 Written Update

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello my fellow forum members I am back with another written update. That connection breaking through the magic yesterday has given me some hope for today's episode- but Mukta has a PHD in making raita of my hopes. So let us see what she in store for us today 🤔 Also want to know who will save Veer from the farishta - because Bani isn't in a state to do a tandav. Is dhabbewala going to do a tandav to save Veer- to know more tune into N5 every Sat-Sun 8pm 🤣Let me make the promos for this show please  🤣As usual please forgive any grammar/spelling mistakes 😊

The episode starts with yesterdays precap and then we go back 8 hours (hello what about the saturn scene eyyyyy?!)

Vani scene  Jai tells Donky to mix the potion in Veers drink and he will tell monica to take V to the room and Bani will see everything live 🤢 honestly this plan is beyond dumb if there is nothing more to this. 

Then we have Vani doing a slow dance to dil ibaadat haiiiiii and Bani tells Veer he only fits with her. They look at peace with each other Daksh mixes the potion in Veers drink and ruins the dance. Veer pushes Bani away. Daksh gives Veer the drink which he has- who needs enemies when you have brothers like this 👍🏼 Veer throws the glass and Monica comes 🤔 Veer holds her tightly and tells her she isn't going anywhere and a dances with her - Bani is hurt and so am I  Bani leaves and bumps into J.  She is like what are you doing here are you following me- and J is like yes I am. I know you think Veer has changed but he hasn't he is  the same Veer (yeah but Bani knows this isn't her veer really loo-ser!) J is like look he's leaving with someone else- Bani is like he isn't with anyone else. J is like I challenge you go and see Veer what is doing. If he is doing what I think he is I will take you from here because I can't see you get insulted anymore (ermmm he tried to kill your husband 🤔 who cares about him and his challenge). Monica is taking Veer to a hotel room. There J is taunting B and saying bet he's booked a hotel room- and B is like no he can't do that. J is like have you forgotten your first meeting (the noor wedding scene). B is like thats the past and J is like prove me wrong. 

Monica takes Veer to the room- he's unconcious and on the bed 🤢 such an ekta serial trope 🤢 J and B looking for Veer and they split up. Jai is basically pointing B to the direction of where Veer is and is like she will see everything her self. In the room Veer is out of it and sitting on the bed and Monica is wearing night clothes. She sees bani coming through the window. Daksh rings J and is like did Bani see everything and J can't see Bani and is like bet she saw everything and saw her husbands live performances

OMG OMG HE RUNS TO THE ROOM AND SEES BANI ON THE BED WITH VEER- RAITA PHEL GAYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I DON'T CARE HOW THIS HAPPENED THIS IS HILARIOUS. 

Jai's face 🤣 he's says the same dialogue how did this happen- this can't happen 🤣 Dhabbewala I gave you way too much credit- I really shouldn't have.  Like I have said Mukta's one consistency has been your plans being stupid and always flopping. Bus tum lage raho 🤣

Anyway Vani on the bed and Veer telling Bani this is what you wanted and they hug- tere sang plays. Then Veer pushes her away and calls her desperate Bani is like if this is the truth why didn't you let the girl come near you. Flashback- Monica tries to kiss and rape veer and he shoves her away YES YES MY CHEELU 🥳 He is like this is wrong - I don't what this feeling- I feel like I am someone elses and I should be with her. MY CHEELU SAVED HIS OWN IZZAT 🥳Bani then enters the room and tells Monica didn't you hear what he said- and throws her dress on her face. YES YES MY PATAKA fight for your haq. Both husband and wife kick her out  She leaves- and Veer is like you got rid of her. Bani was like I know you are not hers (dil ibaadat instrumental playing) and Veer holds her face and they lie down on the bed- WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WHEN HE IS HYPNOTISED EURGH.

Back to present- Veer is drinking water and is confused as to why he is feeling like this. He takes his jacket and says Daksh is right you are a stalker - you are a bala. He is about to leave- Bani grabs her hand and she hurts her hand. Part of her bangle is on his jacket.  She is like I am really your wife and he is like biwi my foot  Bani is crying- and Veer is like don't cry I don't like these tears. Bani is like why? YES YES BANI cry an ocean then 🤣 Bani is launching a full scale emotional attack on him- Veer is getting confused- its like two halves of him are fighting to reconcile with each other. It goes on and on. Then Veer pushes Bani eurgh and she gets hurt. Bani gets hurt on her arm. Veer grabs her arm and is like you've got hurt. Bani is like I am leaving and he is like wait. He makes her sit down and does his first aid (dil ibaadat playing).  I did like this scene btw defo watch it as usual Sharbi nailed it. SM has a conflicted person trying to understand what is happening and why he is feeling like this. SC as the wife that wants her husband back- smashed it 👍🏼

J then goes to meet Donky and tells them what happened and he's like I don't know who has o done all of this. The light in the club goes and they are all blinded a light. Mr F has come and J slithers away like a snake 🤔 and hides under the stairs.  Mr F makes them all stop in their spots. 

Back to Vani- Veer is putting his first aid and Bani is like ouch - and its like he is feeling the pain  Bani is staring at him while he's doing this (don't blame her) she's thinking that she could become a naagin and heal herself but as he has forgotten her she won't come in her naagin room. 

Back to the club scene Mr F blows his butterflies and asks Ponky where is brother is. Ponky points at daksh and Mr F rolls his eyes and is like not him Veer. Jai is observing this all and is saying that I will follow this Mr F - bhaad main gaya mera plan this Mr F will do everything. 

Vani scene- suddenly and earthquake comes and Veer is protecting Bani. She is like don't you want to protect yourself and he's like no I need to protect agar tummy kuch hogaya too  Jai feels the earthquake and goes to the room but everything is fine and no Vani in the room. Jai gets angry He goes to Donky and tells them Vani isn't in the room lets go. 

Vani are flung on the floor on a grassy area somewhere- Bani is like Veeranshu and he's unconccious. SM has some solid scenes recently 😆 Mr F comes and says he is taking her revenge. Bani is like I am tired of telling you Veer is innocent. Mr F i like because you aren't the leader or protector the Naagvansh you are the cheels chokidar 🤣 love this guys 🤣

Precap scene - Bani tries to change but can't and Mr F takes credit for this. MR F takes a fireball and is torturing Veer. He has trapped Bani and she is lying on the floor. Mr F is like I will keep doing this. Bani prays to Bholenaath and says you know I am not wrong my love isn't wrong. Bholenaath to the rescue and he makes break free of Mr F's magic bind. She tells Mr F leave my Veeranshu and then he is like you will also die. He grabs her by the throat and with his magic tries strangling her. He keeps telling her to back off and she kicks him in the private jewels area 🤣🤣 She runs to Veer and MR F comes back again. He throws another fireball and she's injured and falls down.  Mr F stands over V with a fireball. Bani gets up and she stabs Mr F LOLLLL WTH WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS. She gets a metal pole stabs him in the back and whacks his head. She was like I  am sorry I told you not to take my Veer. She's like if you want to end my love story then kill me. She's like why are you committing a sin by stealing my love. She is like I didn't want to kill you- I had to save my veer he is my love- my suhaag.  I don't know about you guys but this every time I see scenes where we got BTS i always remember the BTS and laugh 🤣 

Veer comes to life and says Bani. Bani says are you ok. Veer says Bani are you ok?He holds her hand and his head hurts again GREAT and he's like what are you doing here- how are you close to me. I told you to stay away from me. He is like stay away from me where are my brothers and Veer leaves. Bani cries profusely. I honestly feel like a yo-yo right now. Mr F is just watching all of this. Bani whips her phone out for her sari and says to someone where are you. 

Mr F on his own says the story has changed - he says true love cannot be killed by anyone not even an angel (SO WHY DONT YOU REVERSE YOUR SPELL MATE?! Oh wait I know because Mukta wants to torture us for longer 😵)

Next day- Sapera baba has come cheel mansion and says I need to meet Bani but if Jai is there that can't happen. Donky come back home. Bani is with Jai and asks for his car keys- why is she with him eww 🤔 Bani is like maybe Veer might not remember me- but even in this state he is loyal to me and my love 👍🏼 Jai agrees to drop Bani home.  Jais phone rings and its Ponky telling him sapera baba is there and veer is unconcious in the back seat. Bani is waiting in the car.  

Bani is like who were you talking to and he was like Meera. He said that Veer is stressed and he said we will enter the house from the back. Bani enters the house and hears her Veer ranting to his dad about her. Veer tells Ballu he is in pain and I can't tolerate it. Ballu is like i understand, calm down.  They give him water. Veer is like when she comes something happens to me- keep her away from me. He is like I am in pain. Ballus like nobody will talk about her don't worry. Veer keeps holding his head and then is like I am ok. Ballu tells him to rest. They are all looking for pawan chachu- they are like we can't get through to him. Ballu is like lets go and look for him. Bani remembers how she killed chachu lols. 

Bani walks away from the room and remembers what Veer was telling Ballu and is crying- when she sees Mr F enter the mansion all injured. She comes running down he stairs and she tries to help him and repeats earlier lines of how sorry she is and she just wanted to save Veer. Bani is like lets heal you and starts healing him well trying to. Mr F is like you became Veers shield and were ready to die for him. The healing isn't working. MR F is like I have never seen such a roohani pyaar not even in the heaven. He's like you've opened my eyes and I have seen the colour of true love. Bani tries healing him. Mr F says he come thinking that killing the cheels is your kismet and you should do that. He says I have found out that people changes and kismet changes.  The only thing that doesn't change is true love and nobody can change that not even god or an angel. He asks her for forgiveness. Bani says reverse your spell please. He said he can't reverse shraps HAHAHAAHAHA SLAP ON OUR FACES AND BANI'S. He said I am dying anyway. Bani is like I will heal you. He tells her that he doesn't have much time he needs to back to angel land otherwise he won't survive. Bani is like I won't stop you go but do something for me and Veer. Please give us a prayer that he remembers me and us. He tells her that someone has messed with the planets alignment to bring the mrityuyog. Episode ends

Precap: Mr F is in a celestial form and says Bani and Veer your love will live. Jo tum dono ka hai woh pyaar woh nishaani ek misaal ban jayegi (are we getting a Vani baby 🤣 N6 ki tayaari 🤣) Jai is killing Sapera Baba and they show Bani crying in the red sari and saying who is doing this.

To be honest I am baffled what I have watched I need time to process it all- it was a very fast paced episode and I am still confused lol Vani scene is defo worth watching honestly it is! I am sad that Mr F is going but its ridiculous that he can't do anything about Veers memory loss. Looks like that will continue and Veer falls in love with Bani again? I don't know lol I will think about this and then give my views I think.

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Veer won't be normal this week. This track goes for one more week for sure now. Farishta can take his spell back right. 

I want them to fight together against villains. Tracks are like Bani saving veer always. 

So bike ride will be Bani trying to get veer on track or reminding him story. Like that I guess

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

WHAT is even happening? 🤔

Edit: Seeing the last part to the update, I repeat: WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING?!

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As I had said, sensible plans nahi banata Jai. Like dekha na tumne uska standard of plans. Aur partners to itne mahaan hai ki kya kehne.

Pawan Chachu to scene se gayab ho gaye. Arre tapkaya hai to kuch to dikhao uske baad. Ye to mortein jalake machcharon ko maarne se bhi jyaada gaya guzra hai. Sab mar jaate hai, par kisi ko koi closure nahi milta. Ek Teer hi tha jisko maut me bhi izzat mili.

Mujhko samajh nahi aata, Bani ko heroine banake kya fayda. Usko hamesha itna lost, dazed aur confused dikhate hai.

Overall, episode was weird. Bani and Veeranshu se jyaada, writers look lost and have amnesia. Don't even know what are they writing🤔

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Summary in one line: VaNi playing Seesaw🤣

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

As I had said, sensible plans nahi banata Jai. Like dekha na tumne uska standard of plans. Aur partners to itne mahaan hai ki kya kehne.

Pawan Chachu to scene se gayab ho gaye. Arre tapkaya hai to kuch to dikhao uske baad. Ye to mortein jalake machcharon ko maarne se bhi jyaada gaya guzra hai. Sab mar jaate hai, par kisi ko koi closure nahi milta. Ek Teer hi tha jisko maut me bhi izzat mili.

Mujhko samajh nahi aata, Bani ko heroine banake kya fayda. Usko hamesha itna lost, dazed aur confused dikhate hai.

Overall, episode was weird.🤔

Teer ko izzat ki maut isilye milgyi kyunki show ka hero role play kr rha tha😂.

Chalo, atleast iss episode mai toh thoda kam ro rhi hai bani. Baaki i still don't get it...motive kya hai jai ka...i mean jab usne chandrakala ko marne ke baad mansion mai entry li thi...toh the point was he needs to be near bani toh kill her..

Are toh bhai ab toh veer ko vo yaad nhi toh raasta clear na maar usse...ye kya 2 takke ki sautan ki tarah piche pada hai bani ke.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Overall, episode was weird. Bani and Veeranshu se jyaada, writers look lost and have amnesia. Don't even know what are they writing🤔

Listen, writers were never found to be lost yrr🤣

Sab Singhania house mei marte hai but body kisiki nai milti😆

Pawan chachu ko courtyard pe maara na😆 Maybe no one goes to courtyard due to covid 19 restrictions😆

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmad

Teer ko izzat ki maut isilye milgyi kyunki show ka hero role play kr rha tha😂.

Chalo, atleast iss episode mai toh thoda kam ro rhi hai bani. Baaki i still don't get it...motive kya hai jai ka...i mean jab usne chandrakala ko marne ke baad mansion mai entry li thi...toh the point was he needs to be near bani toh kill her..

Are toh bhai ab toh veer ko vo yaad nhi toh raasta clear na maar usse...ye kya 2 takke ki sautan ki tarah piche pada hai bani ke.

Jai khud confused aatma hain. Usse Bani ko maarna hai ya usse shaadi karni hai, khud usko nahin pata. Bas Komolika banta ghoom raha hain 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I felt like watching in a show veer gone in split personality mode...

So veer get memory back kya from what Mr.F says

Eydis thumbnail

Loved the episode😳😳👏