Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://telugucinema.com/news/deepika-allots-prabhas-movies-dates-to-hrithik

Busy year but she reportedly won't be doing the Ashwin/Prabhras film.  It got delayed to late 2021 when she'll be doing Fighter  instead.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

She is going to earn a lot in the next 2 years. Then in 2023 she will have kids.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

She is going to earn a lot in the next 2 years. Then in 2023 she will have kids.

Multiple?  Will she have twins or triplets?   😆

Hopefully soon after she goes back to work.   If need be Ranveer can stay home and do some painting.

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I guess she decided to work like a maniac and then take a break for her baby.

Good for her. She's only 35 and still number one. She could always adopt or have a surrogate baby.

Babies cannot be the death knell for an actress' career.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Multiple?  Will she have twins or triplets?   😆

Hopefully soon after she goes back to work.   If need be Ranveer can stay home and do some painting.

Twins. She has worked a lot. Maybe she would like to become a full time mom for a while.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Last time when she worked this hard gave her depression. Reportedly work pressure, mental and physical exhaustion made her feel weak and disturbed; was the reason she was depressed. Why is she repeating the same?

And I am not trolling her, I am just amused that she is doing multiple movies knowing what she been through. If work pressure bothers you, it not healthy practice to go all out and put yourself out in multiple tasks. If somehow she manages well and good. But not at the cost to remain as a top actress. Your work should drive you, and not pull you down. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its about time she gets busy - shes lost so much time relaxing 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she's doing it to cement her position as top actress-- and there's nothing wrong with that. She took it easy between 2016-2020, and that was unlikely for a woman as ambitious as her. If she wants to recover what she has lost, it's her call. Kudos to her, I say!

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good for her. Her image took a quite a bit U turn last year. Anyways, all her projects seem solid. Hope she isnt just an eye candy in the Prabhas movie.