Indian Idol 12

Too much editing?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think because of time limit they are editing so many things. Sony TV posted Anjali's performance promo on Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna but it wasn't shown in the episode. I think Vaishnav's full performance was also not shown. They edit judges comments too for some contestants. Well there was no faltu ka drama today so it's OK but they shouldn't edit important parts for unnecessary stuff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, every contestant was singing two songs. Some contestant's second song (Anjali, vaisnav) was not shown on tv

MochaQueen thumbnail

Arent the episodes one hour long, aisa kya dikha rahe hain that they have to cut out imp stuff?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

I think because of time limit they are editing so many things. Sony TV posted Anjali's performance promo on Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna but it wasn't shown in the episode. I think Vaishnav's full performance was also not shown. They edit judges comments too for some contestants. Well there was no faltu ka drama today so it's OK but they shouldn't edit important parts for unnecessary stuff.

I noticed that. If not shown, surely this act would effect viewers votes??!!  Never know their second performances might have been better than the first and they are loosing out??!!! 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Arent the episodes one hour long, aisa kya dikha rahe hain that they have to cut out imp stuff?

The episodes are 1.1/2-1.3/4 hrs.  

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

The episodes are 1.1/2-1.3/4 hrs.  

then why do they need to cut stuff?

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, Vaishnav's edited out song was really nice, he shared it in social media... that was even cut from the digital episode, what time restrictions do they have for that, I wonder!!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely. There's so much editing that its jarring.

They should just extend the show timings from 8 till 10:30 and do 6-7 per episode. And reduce the jokes, give guests more footage.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago