Posted: 3 years ago

Even in the precap he couldn't answer the call of Rani Sa because Rani. So same way he won't be able to fulfill Rani Sa's wish because of Rani.

bang on

just loved your symbolism and direction where the story may take

This is so like their characterization of the character

Veer is stuck till now regarding RaniSa that even in marriage or relationship he is stuck

Rani inspite all odds, her main support Bauji in jail  and her other support pati Veer in his own world she still has her schedule ready with everyone having a part of her time

Originally posted by flamingoAK

Jan 23rd episode game symbolism 

Veer says he only lost the eye blinking game with Ranisa because he got too scared. Rani says she found an alternative for her horse riding game.

This implies that no matter what situation it is, Veer will always fall in front of Ranisa. He cannot stand against her in life’s game and will always give in even if he’s the best at it.

Whereas Rani will always find alternatives. She will fix whatever problems come up to fulfill her dreams and her duties. She will hack her way through (jugad). 

With the current track, this could symbolize Rani taking the lead when it comes to Veer-Ranisa problems. With Rani by Veer’s side, he will be finally able to win against Ranisa. Rani will find hacks to fulfill his wishes too so that he doesn’t suffer. This also hints toward the symbolism that Veer will always be stuck between Ranisa and Rani.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

VeeRani songs  were so contrast  

Rani was outwardy lively love while Veer's was inwardly deeply lost love

VeeRani games  were so contrast  

Veer wins against all when he plays his favorite game (who blinks first)  with family and Bauji.  But when RaniSa came  the game got over in 3 secs with tears and scared.   So after that he never played his fav game

Rani loved horse riding, her dad became the horse as he could not afford a horse for her, as she rode him around the village,  but when he was not well to do,  Pinkoo was his substitute and she rode him

It shows  Veer stops forever his favorite game where RaniSa comes,    with Rani she finds another good alternative for her favorite game

who     Veer looks at a game as who will blink first                   

how    Rani looks at a game as how can I fulfill with even a smaller alternative     

Originally posted by caller123

Rani Sa and snake - They both are scared of her. I  think thier fights too will continue to some extent because of Rani Sa then hey will start the journey thinking that only they both are matter to each other.

I agree. Until and unless they both figure out how to deal with Ranisa, she will be the cause of their arguments and Veer's mood swings. If you have noticed, Veer has only ever yelled at Rani because of Ranisa. For instance, just assume this wasn't ITV and Ranisa was actually nice, Veer would have honestly adjusted with Rani long back 🤣

Originally posted by flamingoAK

I agree. Until and unless they both figure out how to deal with Ranisa, she will be the cause of their arguments and Veer's mood swings. If you have noticed, Veer has only ever yelled at Rani because of Ranisa. For instance, just assume this wasn't ITV and Ranisa was actually nice, Veer would have honestly adjusted with Rani long back 🤣

Agree. 🤣

I don't know whether this is right. Just thought of a symbolism .

The cot scene in the morning . A cock was on the net.

For me it's like this. Cock doodles to say it's a new day, new beginning .

Maybe that night or the coming up day will be a new beginning of Ranveer 's life.

Dadisa too hinted a new dawn. Said to Rani nobody will take away these bangles from you. They are your right. So coming week something good should happen . Otherwise CVs should stop giving symbolisms😆

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Rani used up all the water. So veer had to bathe outside. I think he liked it.

Any symbolism here???

Originally posted by Rish27

Rani used up all the water. So veer had to bathe outside. I think he liked it.

Any symbolism here???

We stopped checking symbolisms till they show the previous symbolisms correctly.🤣

Kate that is why did not ask for BIG symbolism in yesterday yellow Lep scene 7 minutes end of episode

It looked she is in her own world with her extended family minus her husband

Husband calls, wife gets cut

He comes front as usual

Looks at her moist, what to go back to the car to get kit

She tells no,  Bring that masala dhabba, he said no to lep, but by her persuasion does bring and does it attentively, tends to it

Both look at each other and say  "HO GAYA"  together with emotions

He looks for the cloth to clean his hands  but she offers her yellow shawl to clean his yellow haldi fingers

Then he talks softly of all he experienced in the village of hers, stress free too (he was different on this with Birju as if he hated it)

ends with her asking if he was going to leave them here forever

I feel they will TOGETHER say  that they have  ("HO GAYA") feelings for the other

We stopped checking symbolisms till they show the previous symbolisms correctly.🤣

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Kate that is why did not ask for BIG symbolism in yesterday yellow Lep scene 7 minutes end of episode

It looked she is in her own world with her extended family minus her husband

Husband calls, wife gets cut

He comes front as usual

Looks at her moist, what to go back to the car to get kit

She tells no,  Bring that masala dhabba, he said no to lep, but by her persuasion does bring and does it attentively, tends to it

Both look at each other and say  "HO GAYA"  together with emotions

He looks for the cloth to clean his hands  but she offers her yellow shawl to clean his yellow haldi fingers

Then he talks softly of all he experienced in the village of hers, stress free too (he was different on this with Birju as if he hated it)

ends with her asking if he was going to leave them here forever

I feel they will TOGETHER say  that they have  ("HO GAYA") feelings for the other

Truly I didn't watch that scene with much interest . Coz whenever I see Veer now he gives me villain vibes. 

Maybe after the truth revealed Rani might get hurt physically as we assume . Maybe this time they will do Ayurwedic Medi or something . He too will change. Will become softer to her. 

His stay will be extended. Together they might be able to heal their inner wounds too and win over Rani Sa .

I am not sure much. Ciz when I lose interest on a show I cannot decode their symbolisms 

I am not sure much. Ciz when I lose interest on a show I cannot decode their symbolisms 

This is so sad. 😔

Just when I join. The fun stops.

Writers, you better turn this around