Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by caller123

even we don't mind. We can cheer Jai thenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Yaso will jump in joy.šŸ¤£

Yes yes yes hit her plz šŸ˜…

Originally posted by flamingoAK

Perfect Rish  Here is what Kate and I shared in the episode thread. Just adding on top of what you said.

Symbolism 1

It's their first Ganghor puja together like RanVeer's. Like Rajmata was saying RanVeer's relationship will strengthen, ViKiara's will too.

When initially Kumud gave the murti to Kiara, Vikram had to help her so that it doesn't fall. How Vikram had to step forward and hold the murti with Kiara means that neither will be able to sustain without each other. This is really Vikram stepping into to take the weight of their marriage, beautiful way to put it Rish!

The Ganghor murti too was connected. Them holding it together means their relationship will strengthen like the murti. 

Then the camera spanned out and we could see Veer standing right behind them in the center (will get this still, it's so symbolic). Veer prayed for Rani in his head and then walked away leaving ViKiara alone with the murti. This mean it's the official exit of Veer from ViKiara's relationship. After Veer left, they both recalled their marriage.

Symbolism 2

Rajmata equated the murti to RanVeer. This could also imply that ViKiara will play some role in ā€œsavingā€ RanVeer or bringing them together. More specifically Kiara wonā€™t be able to handle the weight of RanVeerā€™s relationship and Vikram will help her. They will protect RanVeer together. While they do that, this will bring both of them together. 

I think in a way both symbolisms will hold. Initially it might be that they bring RanVeer together (especially after Kiaraā€™s role in todayā€™s episode). But eventually itā€™ll become about them.

I feel this track will go this way. Hopefully.

I feel this track will go this way. Hopefully.

So the truth will hit kiara badly. And Vikram will help her through it. Finally both will stand up to jai and champa and make their plans flop. 

Originally posted by Rish27

So the truth will hit kiara badly. And Vikram will help her through it. Finally both will stand up to jai and champa and make their plans flop. 

Veer will exit from their lives. But for what happen in between no symbolism given.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

20Apr21 eps thread Pg 7

Why was there too much emphasis on the earthen pot n its wAter vs Rani ?? By Birju n Veer was hearing it awe ????

We tagged you on this. in an episode thread. I felt it's like this Shaila, Earthen pot to become like the way it is , it has to go through a lot of hardships. Since they showed it in kidnapping track I said it might be like Rani loves the smell of it when it was filled with water for the first time , she will love the new found side  of Veer post kidnapping.

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago

We tagged you on this. in an episode thread. I felt it's like this Shaila, Earthen pot o become like the way it is , it has to go through a lot of hardships. Since they showed it in kidnapping track I said it might be like Rani loves the smell of it when it ws filled with water for the first time , she will love the new found side e of Veer post kidnapping.

Veer is stepping into his role as ranis husband very well. He is changing himself to match her. Rani's love can not be bought with expensive gifts. Cooking, the moonlight date, making the necklace will really speak to her heart. He is playing his cards well. But for some reason he isn't ready to accept he is in love with her. Makes me wonder if he has a fear of love. Forget fear of rejection. After everything I think he knows that rani will not reject him.

Veer is stepping into his role as ranis husband very well. He is changing himself to match her. Rani's love can not be bought with expensive gifts. Cooking, the moonlight date, making the necklace will really speak to her heart. He is playing his cards well. But for some reason he isn't ready to accept he is in love with her. Makes me wonder if he has a fear of love. Forget fear of rejection. After everything I think he knows that rani will not reject him.

Viku doesn't know how to get it out from his mouth Rish. Viku should have an emotional talk with him , a serious one. Viku is pulling the legs of him which he is not ready to give in. 

Each character opens up in a different way. and gets motivated in a different way. So we need to understand it. 

I get people open up but I have to use different methods for different peoplešŸ˜‰

Veer will exit from their lives. But for what happen in between no symbolism given.

Veer was praying for rani before his exit. so maybe kiara will accept veers love for her. It already happened during the kidnapping. As her memory comes back she will eventually understand. 

She might try to get close to veer under the disguise of memory loss but when veer pays zero attention she will have to accept. Besides during this she might also feel Vikrams love for her. It will make things easier.

Veer was praying for rani before his exit. so maybe kiara will accept veers love for her. It already happened during the kidnapping. As her memory comes back she will eventually understand. 

She might try to get close to veer under the disguise of memory loss but when veer pays zero attention she will have to accept. Besides during this she might also feel Vikrams love for her. It will make things easier.

I too think the same. It's beter if they end memory loss track soon and show this.

Plus She tried to give a glass of water . Veer held it unwillingly but it feel and broke.

Same goes here. She tries to get close to Veer, Veer giving in unwillingly coz of the situation but at one point because of Veer it will break

Viku doesn't know how to get it out from his mouth Rish. Viku should have an emotional talk with him , a serious one. Viku is pulling the legs of him which he is not ready to give in. 

Each character opens up in a different way. and gets motivated in a different way. So we need to understand it. 

I get people open up but I have to use different methods for different peoplešŸ˜‰

This actually makes sense. If Vikram told Veer about his marriage to Kiara and opened up about his own feelings. Veer will also do the same. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Looks like our Viku knows veer better. šŸ¤£