dedicated to all sai lovers and sai too..words of wisdom..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all, 

# Long post alert 

I came across this wonderful forward in watsapp.thought of sharing with you all.let us calm ourselves from the toxic we got for past one week.i really wish sai understands this...let her follow this to keep herself in peace...

note : i am not a sai hater.i used to react like her till 35 yrs of age.

Its in tamil will transalate..apologies for any mistake.

*ஞானத்தை விளக்கும் ஆத்மவிலாசம்.*

1.உன்னை வாழ்த்த

மனம் இல்லாதவர்கள் இருப்பார்கள். அவர்களைப் பற்றி கவலைப்படாதே.

There will be people who doesnt want to wish you good things,dont worry about them.

2. நீ எதை செய்தாலும்

அதில் ஒரு குறையை

கண்டுபிடிக்கக்கூடிய மனிதர்களும்

இருந்து கொண்டுதான் இருப்பார்கள். அதையும் பெரிது பண்ணாதே.

உன் லட்சியம் எதுவோ அதை நோக்கி பயணம் போ.

Whatever you do,there will be few people who will keep finding fault in your each actions. Don't get emotionally hurt for that and don't consider it as a big issue. keep moving on with your goals.

3. ஒன்றை மட்டும் தெரிந்து கொள்.

ஒவ்வொரு மனிதனும்

தனித்தனி ஜென்மங்கள்.

அவர்களுக்கென்று தனித்தனி ஆசாபாசங்கள் இருக்கும். குணங்களும் இருக்கும்.

அதன் வழியில் தான் அவர்களின் பயணமும் இருக்கும்.

அவர்களை ஒழுங்கு படுத்துகிறேன் என்று வேதனைகளை சுமந்து கொள்ளாதே.

just know one thing.each human being are different ,they have their own likes and dislikes,they have their own basic characters.Dont try to change them to a better being,you will end up bearing pain.

4. அவர்கள் போகும் வரை போகட்டும். போய் ஒரு அனுபவத்தை பெற்றபின் திரும்பி வருவார்கள் .

அதுவரை நீ பொறுமையாக இருக்க வேண்டும். அவர்கள் போன பாதை நல்லதா? கெட்டதா? என்பதை அவர்களாக உணர்ந்தால்தான் அவர்களுக்கு ஒரு உண்மை தெரியும்.

அந்த உண்மையை நீ முன்கூட்டியே சொன்னால் உன்னை அவர்களுக்கு பிடிக்காது.

*இதுதான் வாழ்க்கையின் உண்மை.*

Let them go in the path till they want.they will come back after getting experiences for their own actions.you have to keep patience till that. The path which they travelled is right or wrong should be understood by them alone to know the truth of life. Dont try to explain that truth before they travel.They wont like it. This is life's truth.

5. அவர்களது பிறவி குணம் ஒரு போதும் மாறாது. 

எதையும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும் பக்குவத்தோடு இருந்து கொள்ள பழகிக் கொள்.

We cannot change the basic characteristics (the characteristics by birth or genetical characteristics) of the person. Try to become mature by accepting any thing in life.

6. நீ உன்னை எப்படி வைத்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்று நினைக்கிறாயோ அப்படி வைத்துக் கொண்டு வாழப் பழகிக் கொள். 

அதில் நன்மை வந்தாலும் ,தீமை வந்தாலும், உனக்கும் ஒரு அனுபவம் கிடைக்கும் .

அதை வைத்து உன்னையும் திருத்திக் கொள்ளலாம்.

how you want to live your life,how you want to project yourself,please you decide and  go ahead with this. yes you will experience both good and bad. learn it as an experience. Try to change yourself based on those experiences.

7. இன்பமானாலும் துன்பமானாலும்

அதை நீயே சந்திக்க கற்றுக்கொள்.

அதை பகிர்ந்து கொள்வதற்கு ஒரு துணையைத் தேடாதே.

joy or sorrows,try to face it it alone. Dont search for person to share those.

8. *பெண்ணாக இருந்தாலும், ஆணாக இருந்தாலும், வரும் துன்பத்தை எதிர் கொள்ளக்கூடிய ஆற்றலை உருவாக்கிக் கொள்.*

woman or man, try to tune yourself in such a way that you can face the difficulties in life with maturity and strength.

9. மனிதன் மீது வைக்கும் நம்பிக்கையை விட இறைவன் மீது வைக்கும் நம்பிக்கையை அதிகரித்துக் கொள்.

The trust which you keep on humans,try to keep those trust on god and increase the trust.

10. உன் கண்ணீரும் உன் கவலையும் உன்னை பலகீனமாக காட்டிவிடும்.

Your tears and worries will turn you weak.

அழுவதாலும் சோர்ந்து போவதாலும் 

ஒன்றும் நடக்கப் போவதில்லை.

By crying and feeling dejected,nothing will happen.

எப்படி இருந்தாலும் நீதான் அந்த சுமையை சுமந்து ஆகவேண்டும்.

அழுது சுமப்பதை காட்டிலும். ஏற்று சுமப்பது உனக்கு சிரமம் இல்லாமல் இருக்கும்.

whatever may be the situation,you are the sole bearer of your sorrows.Instead od crying,try to accept it,as it will give you less burden.

" *தைரியமும் தன்னம்பிக்கையும் தான்* *ஒரு மனிதனை உலகத்தில் வாழ வைக்கும்.*" *என்ற உண்மையை உணர்ந்துகொள்.*

Only boldness and self confidence will help  humans to survive in this world.

இந்த பக்குவத்தை அடைந்துவிட்டால்

எத்துன்பமும் உன்னை நெருங்காது என்பதை உணர்ந்துகொள்.

If you acheive this  maturity , no sorrows will come near you or affect you.

Ok keep your chappals ready 🤣🤣.

sorry i needed self motivation after watching nonsense for one week..

Apologies😭.,

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago

@chinnu_kaku: Beautiful quotes. 👍🏼

தமிழ் இனிமை.

I think it will be difficult for 17/18yrs old "one woman army" to follow now. But I like the character basically for facing the battlefield rather than run and hide mentality.

Originally posted by Ramyalaxmi

@chinnu_kaku: Beautiful quotes. 👍🏼

தமிழ் இனிமை.

I think it will be difficult for 17/18yrs old "one woman army" to follow now. But I like the character basically for facing the battlefield rather than run and hide mentality.

Thank you. ya its difficult for an eight year old..but its for all of us too...she needs more exposure to outside world.

Good...very good but very difficult to inculcate in real life even for a normal human aur hum to yaha sai ki baat kar rahe hain🤣

Jokes apart, I do wish she calm down a little...virat is not her enemy she should stop treating him like one😆

Originally posted by anjali0111

Good...very good but very difficult to inculcate in real life even for a normal human aur hum to yaha sai ki baat kar rahe hain🤣

Jokes apart, I do wish she calm down a little...virat is not her enemy she should stop treating him like one😆

take it as a funny post or serious post😆 this is better than the chavan family drama and 2 minute love yoga guru.

Posted: 2 years ago

Posts like these make me realize why IF is such a wonderful place. TFS😊

Originally posted by bubbly12

Posts like these make me realize why IF is such a wonderful place. TFS😊

Thank you🤗..

so true!!

I actually realized these things pretty early.. considering I am only 22... I guess experience helps you grow up... i definitely follow a lot of these points in my day to day life! 

Thank you for sharing!! ❤️

So amazing yaar.

Agreed and accept all point🤗