Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: phoenix27

true. they keep giving episodes for other serials but for our serial they keep us wanting :(

Yeah 

I'm tired to send mails to voot

They reply one thing 

Pandemic and production issue 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Somehow I feel that locket belongs to uma...which she would have given to ridz...i don't think it is going to go very typical itv  way...ridz and uma have some kind of connection...vansh keeps saying 

tum me mujhe apni maa dikti hain....

You are precious

Even malang kind of hinted at riansh past connection...they both were  together....like it started with them...n then kabir came in between ...and ridz took leap of faith n chose vansh again...

It was very symbolic....she took the gun shot...she chose vansh again  n again...

No more theories my first and last for this track....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Somehow I feel that locket belongs to uma...which she would have given to ridz...i don't think it is going to go very typical itv  way...ridz and uma have some kind of connection...vansh keeps saying 

tum me mujhe apni maa dikti hain....

You are precious

Even malang kind of hinted at riansh past connection...they both were  together....like it started with them...n then kabir came in between ...and ridz took leap of faith n chose vansh again...

It was very symbolic....she took the gun shot...she chose vansh again  n again...

No more theories my first and last for this track....

If yes 

Then that would be the most exciting plot 💞

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The Episode starts with Ridhima reading the same letter as yesterday saying the letter is not pranked and your past is unknown to you. Vansh reaches the basement & searches something in the trunk. The letter Vansh knows about her parents while Kabir sees this and enjoys. Vansh is searching and finally gets hold the other half of the locket. 

Vansh picks the locket while Ridhima is searching for him and ask about the letter. Vansh says as in precap, he doesn't want anyone to come between their love and neither brings the darkness. Ridhima feels Vansh will never hide the truth of her parents. Vansh says, now no one will be knowing about the locket and keep it in his pocket. 

Ridhima sees light in the basement and follows while Kabir is enjoying this. Ridhima goes to the basement but she doesn't see Vansh.  She sees a letter again asking do you know your husband? Now, how come this is here? When did Kabir enter to keep it? Ridhima feels something is fishy and she doesn't want to ask Vansh because it creates mistrust again. Ridhima leaves the room while Kabir says, he has lightened the match stick but fire needed to be added. 

Angre thinks who can do this with Ridhima? Ishani, Aryan and Chanchal feel Ridhima will again do detective thing. Angre says don't think too much about it, while Ishani says in the letter it's about Ridhima's parents and due to which if she hurts Vansh, she will never leave her. Chanchal says this time it's about parents, so she will not stop herself. 

Ridhima feels, by sending these letters someone is trying to create misunderstandings. Ridhima sees Vansh coat, while Vansh takes the coat from her because it has the locket in it. Ah, this man is creating romance to make her divert This is Vansh counterpart - Vihaan. Vansh says they need to spend quality time. 

Ridhima says she cannot let him come near her as he as hurt her a lot - in a teasing way. Ah, the coat folding and dragging her near him, again he puts the coat and bends down to kiss her stomach. Wow! they are under one roof of the coat, where he takes the locket from the pocket, however, he slips and due to which Ridhima gets the other half of the locket. 

Vansh shocked. Ridhima says it's another piece of the locket and she questions him about it. Vansh says, he asked the jeweller to make another piece and he wants to complete the portion. He wants to give her it is a gift and then Ridhima says she is happy. Vansh says, he is sorry and he loves her and cannot lose her at all. Looks like the obsession side is coming. Ridhima says, tonight she wants to spend with Vansh with long drive and dinner. Vansh kisses on her temple. Awww, at least Ridhima tried to tell truth but here, he decided not to reveal at all. 

What about the night? How come you guys can miss makers. Ridhima comes out of the shower and sprinkles water on him while he drags and she falls on him. Ridhima says someone can come while Vansh says the door is closed. Vansh asks for a good morning kiss, while ridhima kiss him on the cheeks. He dresses up, awww, so much of romance always makes me feel, silence before the storm. I'm quite afraid of their romance. 

While Vansh picking the jewellery, ridhima sees another note as Vansh picks his phone. The note says, VR Mansion has many secrets and in which one is your secret. The letter says go to your orphanage while Ridhima thinks she cannot speak to Vansh because he might be worried.  Ridhima feels VR mansion secrets are with Vansh and she hopes he doesn't harm her parents. 

Kabir catches Ridhima's hand and wants to check her as he has hurt her. Kabir says she doesn't know him, which Ridhima says she knows him. Kabir again says she doesn't have confidence in her voice while Ridhima says Vansh will beat up. Wish Vansh saw this and beat this guy. 

Kabir says they both are sharing the same pain. While her parents were lost in her childhood and his mother was taken away from him because of Vansh. Ridhima moves away but Kabir knows he is making her doubts on Vansh increase once again. Ridhima feels she got Vansh back after so many hurdles and she cannot let anyone come between them. Ridhima says she tried to know the truth but will make sure no hurdles come in the relation. 

Kabir, your mother is out of your life is because she is a killer when it comes to her parents, we need to see. I don't think makers will ever show her back to Kabir, if they are thinking that, then again the Fandom will be sending daggers directly to their homes. 

At one point Ridhima tried to hide things in fear of losing Kabir, later she tried to tell the truth but Vansh didn't listen. This time, for a second, if we leave what's the truth of Ridhima's parents, both are trying to not hurt each other. Vansh doesn't want to lose Ridhima due to his past, while Ridhima doesn't want to lose him, because of her doubts. But then again, when the girl asked about the second half - he does lie to her very convincingly. 

Ridhima reaches to the orphanage, guys that's the entrance of VR Mansion. So mansion turned into an orphanage. Vansh sees Ridhima and hides. Ridhima asks about her past while Vansh is watching while hiding from her. 

Precap: Warden says her parents met with an accident. Vansh says she is digging the past which is very dangerous. Vansh goes on to check an old ambassador while Ridhima hears the sound of removing something. 

P:S - Whatever the truth is it is very personal to Vansh. Remember when Kabir entered VR mansion for the first time as the police, Dadi told Vansh, the first time cops entered when his father was dead. So, something is related to definitely with his father. 

Either his father is the person who killed or Anurpiya, we can take Rudr here and blamed him. Vansh might be knowing the truth his father didn't kill but then again who did it - no one knows. 

If not, there is more the accident. Might be related to his parents only but something darker as he said his relationship will be at stake and he cannot lose her. I can see the obsessive Vansh here; Hope it runs at the same pace :) 

VRS ka name Vansh Rai Singhania na hokar Secret Rai Singhania hona chahiye tha.

So he holds the key to Ridzi's past too & Kabir by implanting those letters is again as usual trying to create friction between the couple.This proves that both KAVA knows about Ridzi's past & its not a surprise thar Ridzi's past is interconnected with both the lives of KAVA.

Apart from the Golden Heart-Shaped Locket Mystery there was an uncovered old & sturdy Ambassador Vehicle too.Why does Vansh make promises to Ridzi if he cannot keep them? Now stupidly since he has developed an irrational fear of losing her he wants to hide the truth from her.

VRS obsession regarding his mate Ridzi is good but is it healthy or unhealthy? Why was such an obsession absent when he hired Ahana to undertake attacks on Ridzi's life huh? Now he loves her so much that he cannot afford to lose her.Why this sudden Love Vansh-Direct 360 degree turn in your personality?

Its no wonder that VR Mansion hides many secrets & Ridzi's past is one of them.If Ridzi's parents died in a Car accident I don't think Vansh could have engineered the same since he was still in his childhood by then.

So either Ajay/Uma or even Anupriya could have engineered this mishap leading to death of Ridzi's parents.This also gives an answer as to why Kabir befriended Ridzi/ loved her falsely & planted her into the life of VRS.Perhaps he already knew that someday Ridzi's past could be another weapon to fall back on if his plans of usurping the VR Mansion got failed Big-Time.

This also gives credence to my theory that perhaps Ridzi's parents were either Business Partners or Employees of the Rai Singhania family.Though Anupriya is in the prison currently for Uma's murder perhaps she had a hand in the accident of Ridzi's parents & made Uma the scapegoat unless this theory is wrong anyway.

There are also 1 or 2 topics still going on about Ridzi being the Mastermind which brings me to another Question-except that story in the Holy book of Ramayana which was planted by Kabir was a computer-printout rest all those letters were in Kabir's Handwriting.Now VRS or Aangre might not be able to trace those letters as usual but why is Ridzi being surprised at receiving those letters?

Both Ridzi & Kabir were in a relationship for around 2 years & yes it was completely a fake relationship agreed but we have seen Kabir writing those love letters to her during their courtship so why is Ridzi not able to deduce & recognize Kabir's hand-writing from those letters? Its not that Kabir has hired Mishra or somebody else to write those letters-he wrote & planted those letters himself at strategic locations around the house.

So is Ridzi purposely being oblivious here-even the montage shows a grey side to her but so far she has been the tortured soul here.So why would any female Mastermind accept such tortures?

I still don't agree with the thesis or assumption of Ridzi being the Mastermind here though I would love to see that happen.Ridzi might be a spy but she's a sloppy spy at best.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

VRS ka name Vansh Rai Singhania na hokar Secret Rai Singhania hona chahiye tha.

So he holds the key to Ridzi's past too & Kabir by implanting those letters is again as usual trying to create friction between the couple.This proves that both KAVA knows about Ridzi's past & its not a surprise thar Ridzi's past is interconnected with both the lives of KAVA.

Apart from the Golden Heart-Shaped Locket Mystery there was an uncovered old & sturdy Ambassador Vehicle too.Why does Vansh make promises to Ridzi if he cannot keep them? Now stupidly since he has developed an irrational fear of losing her he wants to hide the truth from her.

VRS obsession regarding his mate Ridzi is good but is it healthy or unhealthy? Why was such an obsession absent when he hired Ahana to undertake attacks on Ridzi's life huh? Now he loves her so much that he cannot afford to lose her.Why this sudden Love Vansh-Direct 360 degree turn in your personality?

Its no wonder that VR Mansion hides many secrets & Ridzi's past is one of them.If Ridzi's parents died in a Car accident I don't think Vansh could have engineered the same since he was still in his childhood by then.

So either Ajay/Uma or even Anupriya could have engineered this mishap leading to death of Ridzi's parents.This also gives an answer as to why Kabir befriended Ridzi/ loved her falsely & planted her into the life of VRS.Perhaps he already knew that someday Ridzi's past could be another weapon to fall back on if his plans of usurping the VR Mansion got failed Big-Time.

This also gives credence to my theory that perhaps Ridzi's parents were either Business Partners or Employees of the Rai Singhania family.Though Anupriya is in the prison currently for Uma's murder perhaps she had a hand in the accident of Ridzi's parents & made Uma the scapegoat unless this theory is wrong anyway.

There are also 1 or 2 topics still going on about Ridzi being the Mastermind which brings me to another Question-except that story in the Holy book of Ramayana which was planted by Kabir was a computer-printout rest all those letters were in Kabir's Handwriting.Now VRS or Aangre might not be able to trace those letters as usual but why is Ridzi being surprised at receiving those letters?

Both Ridzi & Kabir were in a relationship for around 2 years & yes it was completely a fake relationship agreed but we have seen Kabir writing those love letters to her during their courtship so why is Ridzi not able to deduce & recognize Kabir's hand-writing from those letters? Its not that Kabir has hired Mishra or somebody else to write those letters-he wrote & planted those letters himself at strategic locations around the house.

So is Ridzi purposely being oblivious here-even the montage shows a grey side to her but so far she has been the tortured soul here.So why would any female Mastermind accept such tortures?

I still don't agree with the thesis or assumption of Ridzi being the Mastermind here though I would love to see that happen.Ridzi might be a spy but she's a sloppy spy at best.

Yup, how cone ridhima can't understand the writing of Kabir ? 
Well, Vansh is feeling this post reunion, like she did so much. So before Ahana is different and this is. 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yes..best way to watch.

However sacrificed my Old Intelligent dangerous mafia vansh for this but its something is always better than nothing so Let it be😆

Nephia I think you should write one OS or SS on Vansh Rai Singhania and Riddhima.... you really have good ideas which you can turn into a fantastic story..... even we will get something new to read....😉

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Guys has voot uploaded  the episode....it is so frustrating...it should be before tv...atleast they should telecast an hour before tv....

How was episode acting n cinematic wise...was it thrilling...from the update it does look thrilling...thanks abhy....for your update...seriously...i can't watch it on TV n voot 🤢👎🏼

Better download telegram.....colorstv have their own account there and they upload the episode half an hour after telecast.....

Voot has gone mad.... nothing can be done.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The voot say production team is less 

Though I'm terribly upset

We can also see they are shooting and same going on air 

Giving time for now 

But on serious note, voot needs to fix this

Loads of crap.

What about others show?

If they can't give then they shouldn't advertise also.

If not 24 hrs at least one hr before, and if not possible then after telecast or same time....but no they are uploading hrs after telecast.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Better download telegram.....colorstv have their own account there and they upload the episode half an hour after telecast.....

Voot has gone mad.... nothing can be done.

Thanks for letting us know dear, will do it today 😊

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Loads of crap.

What about others show?

If they can't give then they shouldn't advertise also.

If not 24 hrs at least one hr before, and if not possible then after telecast or same time....but no they are uploading hrs after telecast.

Agreed