Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Enjoying the track 

Taking it as it comes 😃

Yes..best way to watch.

However sacrificed my Old Intelligent dangerous mafia vansh for this but its something is always better than nothing so Let it be😆

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Good post and great observations.  

Again the error is that he didnt tell her about the locket; but hey this is tv fiction. She is of course going to spy and this time he is afraid that when she finds out full story he will lose her.

Vansh and family know something -maybe not all - whether he parents died accidentally or deliberately we will eventually find out

Kabir has planned this so he knows something as well - how did he get hold of pictures of her as a baby? 

Question is does Rhiddima genuinely not know whole story of how they died or is she pretending? If she is pretending it means she is real MM & all was planned by her to get to mansions to take revenge.  So that separation scene might just come.

A thought has just flashed into my mind at her engagement scene she goes to light diya and swears that she will make sure the guilty are punished. At that time I thought she meant Vansh and his crimes as she believed Kabir when he told her that VR was a white collared criminal and of course the way she was forced into engagement makes that scene very believable

BUT if she is pretending & is in mansions to seek revenge than that scene about making sure the wrongdoers are punished by her and Bappa might just be  about seeking justice for her parents

I dont know who did what so I am just going to enjoy the ride.  It feels the show is finite so perhaps we might only have a few months left..whatever it is I am enjoying RiAnsh and Immhj 2 story.      

This track is awesome .old wine in new bottle 

I hope they don't screw up 

This time both are worried and doesn't want to lose each other 

The issue is ridhima is ready to embrace his darkness but vansh himself scared of it that he is not ready to open up. Let's see how the take of makers would be 

Thank you dear 🙂

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yes..best way to watch.

However sacrificed my Old Intelligent dangerous mafia vansh for this but its something is always better than nothing so Let it be😆

Obsession we might get 

Yes want intelligent vansh who played with Kabir once

Maybe one day 

Nephy thumbnail

Obsession we might get 

Yes want intelligent vansh who played with Kabir once

Maybe one day 

Hmm...lets see what we get😌

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm...lets see what we get😌

Yeah, quite intrigued 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

He might be kid too at that time 

His father or he can be too 

Let's see the take of makers on it 

Kabir said it will make them enemies. The woman who forgive her husband for his torture and humiliation will forgive him for her parents death.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys has voot uploaded  the episode....it is so frustrating...it should be before tv...atleast they should telecast an hour before tv....

How was episode acting n cinematic wise...was it thrilling...from the update it does look thrilling...thanks abhy....for your update...seriously...i can't watch it on TV n voot 🤢👎🏼

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Kabir said it will make them enemies. The woman who forgive her husband for his torture and humiliation will forgive him for her parents death.

Well she forgave because she started this and second she knows kabir provoked him 

Here knowing the truth or half truth, whatever it is, he is hiding it. So she might not 

But then cliche itv, you never know 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Guys has voot uploaded  the episode....it is so frustrating...it should be before tv...atleast they should telecast an hour before tv....

How was episode acting n cinematic wise...was it thrilling...from the update it does look thrilling...thanks abhy....for your update...seriously...i can't watch it on TV n voot 🤢👎🏼

The voot say production team is less 

Though I'm terribly upset

We can also see they are shooting and same going on air 

Giving time for now 

But on serious note, voot needs to fix this

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The voot say production team is less 

Though I'm terribly upset

We can also see they are shooting and same going on air 

Giving time for now 

But on serious note, voot needs to fix this

true. they keep giving episodes for other serials but for our serial they keep us wanting :(