Anupamaa

Chemistry of Toshu- Kinjal

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't think so there is any chemistry between Toshu and Kinjal. Though I love Kinjal she is very pretty and beautiful.❤️ but with Toshu I can't see any bond of Kinjal. 

Yesterday I saw very beautiful background music was going on but then also I was not that much happy with Toshu Kinjal's bond.

What you guys are thinking about it ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

totally agree with you there is no chemistry between them at all yes even i love kinjal but there is zero chemistry between toshu and kinjal like vanraj love kavya still they also have no chemistry between them inn dono mein zyada chemistry toh baa aur babuji mein dekhta han🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

totally agree with you there is no chemistry between them at all yes even i love kinjal but there is zero chemistry between toshu and kinjal like vanraj love kavya still they also have no chemistry between them inn dono mein zyada chemistry toh baa aur babuji mein dekhta han🤣

Haha🤣 kya baat boli Sus

Totally agree

Baa and bapuji jaise ekdusre ke saath msti karte hai that is really superb one😉

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Right, baa bapuji actually have good chemistry 😂😂

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Right, baa bapuji actually have good chemistry 😂😂

For that all are agree. Kya baat hai🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In this serial I Dont care any chemistry  . Only anupamaa journey matter to me

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In this serial I Dont care any chemistry  . Only anupamaa journey matter to me

But All the characters of the show are important.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes all are important but  only if all  character connected to anupamaa journey  other wise not  much interest in chemistry  or romantic angle 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yes all are important but  only if all  character connected to anupamaa journey  other wise not  much interest in chemistry  or romantic angle 

Actually I only want to say here that because of one person only show will not run. And Shah family is connected with Anupama. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I am not saying  show can be run by one person  but since  central character is anupamaa  that is why I want to C story revolve around  anupamaa  more and more 

Suppose Even if kinjal and toshu chemistry is good but  chemistry between kinjal and toshu or chemistry between nandini and samar is not going to help anupamaa journey forward  

More than chemistry I want to C Relationship between anupamaa and all other characters