Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You are right but they still need to leave it alone.

I totally second that...leave it alone

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are right but they still need to leave it alone.

i think rajamouli can do mb properly i loved his potrayal of devsena and sivgami  so with a proper research team he can pull it off well

plus about the actors then even star mb had it share of bad performances like shaheer sheikh vin rana and saurav gujjar shahid is a good actor i dont doubt he play karna well but i dont think rakhesh omprakash mehra will present karna as he was

but i think rajamouli will he can do mb 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i think rajamouli can do mb properly i loved his potrayal of devsena and sivgami  so with a proper research team he can pull it off well

plus about the actors then even star mb had it share of bad performances like shaheer sheikh vin rana and saurav gujjar shahid is a good actor i dont doubt he play karna well but i dont think rakhesh omprakash mehra will present karna as he was

but i think rajamouli will he can do mb 

But it will then need to have sequels.. it will seem botched up as a movie.. that’s what I feel.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

But it will then need to have sequels.. it will seem botched up as a movie.. that’s what I feel.

yes and they can easily break the entire epic in 7  8 parts 

mb is a story with so many rich and varied characters if told properly it can break and make all kind of records because it is truly one of its kind tale 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes and they can easily break the entire epic in 7  8 parts 

mb is a story with so many rich and varied characters if told properly it can break and make all kind of records because it is truly one of its kind tale 

I doubt they will do that...

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So according to who have read the original Mahabharata here,

Karna was amost a devil and monster. He was a sexual molester and child trafficker. 

and 

Panchali was almost a goddess. She was an innocent, pure and poor soul who did not utter any bad word against anyone. 

Nice.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

So according to who have read the original Mahabharata here,

Karna was amost a devil and monster. He was a sexual molester and child trafficker. 

and 

Panchali was almost a goddess. She was an innocent, pure and poor soul who did not utter any bad word against anyone. 

Nice.

Well when vyasa himself describes panchali as the "sinless one" and calls her laxmi/sri/sarswati. That leaves a little doubt. 

But you don't need to beileve you can read the text for yourself and form your own opinion. I have given the links. You can start from there 

But what is fiction is fiction and will remain fiction just because a tv show had panchali say that line does not mean she really said that when none of the manuscript mentions it 

And its known fact that tv show and movies do show lot of fiction in historical shows so its not a surprise that they don't follow manuscripts and do their own whitewashing and black washing 

You want to like karna and dislike panchali no problem you free to do so but like him as he was and not the whitewash version that tv and films present. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well when vyasa himself describes panchali as the "sinless one" and calls her laxmi/sri/sarswati. That leaves a little doubt. 

But you don't need to beileve you can read the text for yourself and form your own opinion. I have given the links. You can start from there 

But what is fiction is fiction and will remain fiction just because a tv show had panchali say that line does not mean she really said that when none of the manuscript mentions it 

And its known fact that tv show and movies do show lot of fiction in historical shows so its not a surprise that they don't follow manuscripts and do their own whitewashing and black washing 

You want to like karna and dislike panchali no problem you free to do so but like him as he was and not the whitewash version that tv and films present. 

I just wanted to know the truth. No loving or hating either Karna or Panchali. I shall read the original text. Thank you so much.  

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I agree Karna did sins, but he got a deserving death for it.

He was committed to his friend till death. He promised his mother of saving her 5 son's life, he knew it was a trap to kill him still he gave away his kawach and kundal. 

Arjun killed him when Karn was weaponless, forgot his knowledge, and his cartwheel was buried in the soil. He didn't even got a chance to show his bravery and affordability. 

What else he should have got as punishment? For me, he was a flawed good man. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I agree Karna did sins, but he got a deserving death for it.

He was committed to his friend till death. He promised his mother of saving her 5 son's life, he knew it was a trap to kill him still he gave away his kawach and kundal. 

Arjun killed him when Karn was weaponless, forgot his knowledge, and his cartwheel was buried in the soil. He didn't even got a chance to show his bravery and affordability. 

What else he should have got as punishment? For me, he was a flawed good man. 

Good man?? A man who laughs while another fellow human being is dragged is NOT a good man 

A man who calls a woman names and give the idea of disrobing is NOT a good man 

A man who makes statement like how panchali should be dragged to inner chamber where they will "enjoy" her is NOT a Good Man. 

A man who is ready to sell away his won wife in an open battlefield to anyone who will give him arjun s location is NOT a good man

Molester/eve teasers. Are NOT good men. 

Arjuna killed the man who took part in his wife s assault. And latter in his son s killing.